Jow Forums Secret Santa 2018 #1

It's that time of the year again, it's time for the Jow Forums Secret Santa thread! These megathreads will each be numbered and new ones should only be created when they've hit the limits. I'll be staying active as much as I can, doing small giveaways via wishlist purchases or amazon gift card codes.

>HOW DOES IT WORK?
This secret santa is based on Amazon.com wishlists, which you can make by registering an amazon account and adding items you want.

>Hey Sandler, it's November, why are you doing this now?
This is when it's always been started, alongside other boards. It's to ensure things will arrive by christmas because USPS will be taking a fat christmas shit, I assure you.

>Sandler, can't I be doxxed by this?
Amazon Wishlists, when set up correctly with the image provided, do not show any information except the nickname you put on the list, your state, and your city.

>How do I enter?
Simply get the ID for your wishlist and post it, from there people can copy and paste your wishlist code and make purchases.

>How do I assure I'm buying something for a robot, and not a scammer or roastie?
You have to make the judgement of lists to buy off of. I would suggest finding patterns in what people have in their lists, the kinds of products they have in their lists, and so on. Do not make a purchase for someone if you don't want to, it's as easy as that.

>Last year people bought stuff for others and then cancelled them to epic fucking troll us!
And they did that the previous year, and the year before that too. It happens when you have amazon wishlists, it's disappointing to lose out on a gift, but the item will just go back on your list like they never screwed with you at all.

Remember to have a good time, a lot of us don't have much else going for us in the year, so this event can be fun if you follow the guidelines and tips. Remember to post images of whatever you get so we can make new compilations.
THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=9b8dT_OpHuQ

Attached: ss2018.png (397x479, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/dH76Wxq
a.co/if1zZ0a
amazon.com/hz/wishlist/dl/invite/iymWutS
amazon.com/hz/wishlist/dl/invite/4Oxk6UU
amzn.eu/e7n03jp
a.co/c94q4kS
a.co/dmlLu5W
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related is how to set your wishlist up so that people can buy you things.

THINGS TO IGNORE:
>heh, you fuckin idiots...last year i got an epic haul by making fake addresses and got tons of gifts for free...im doin it this time again too :))))

>look at all these things you guys bought my baby, that i totally didn't buy off my own wishlist and post pics with to fuck the thread up!

>god damnit this shit again??? clogging up the top threads of r9k, how else am i gonna see 10 trap threads?????

>DISCORDS DISCORDS DISCORDS

If we notice particular shitposters via their amazon wishlists, I'll add them to an "avoid these IDs" part of this second post.
Remember to ignore obvious shitheads, list spammers, and anyone you don't want to buy for. Only spend money if you have it to spend, and you pick a person you think deserves a gift.

Attached: r9kinstructions.png (950x1200, 312K)

Decided to do the thread today instead of the 20th like I mentioned earlier this month, I figured everyone will be on even if they're working since it's a holiday week. How have you all been since last year? Giveaway soon.

I got dovewing's slience from a user, thanks again

My life gets worse every year. I don't want 2018 to end. 2019 will be even more painful

If anyone happens to have the compilation images of gifts from last year, could you please post them? My dumb ass forgot to save them earlier this month in the "it's coming" thread

I don't know what it is about 2018 but this year has felt like 5 fucking years combined, I actually can't be convinced it's coming to an end

Probably the fortnite craze that never ended

I saw a thread the other day about how the whole tide pod thing was back in January and since then the whole year was a fornite floss dance blur

First giveaway of the year starts at 1:30PM EST, whoever answers a question correctly first while also posting their wishlist link will get an around 10 dollar item off their list

I guess I'll be the first to post a list
a.co/eIwdZIR
I've been too anxious to start the thread but I've been thinking about it for the last couple of days. Thanks Sandler, nice to see you back!

YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYY SECRET SANTA THREAD!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN HYPED AS FUCK!

Thanks, I'm glad to be back. Enjoy the cute light for being the first poster

Attached: firstgiftofyear.png (667x289, 32K)

Sandler you kind hearted soul. I love you dearly and deeply.

Holy shit the tide pods meme was this year? I thought it was 1-2 years ago

GIVEAWAY #1: The first person to post their wishlist link (barring those who have already won or been bought for) AND correctly answer this trivia question get a ~10 dollar gift off their list.

The best fast food sandwich is the (blank)

Hey man, I remember going to work near holiday season and seeing your threads every morning while browsing on my free time, never did participate but it was a good little ritual. Things have been going great with a few ups and downs inbetween but I manage, hope the year's been good to you and that you guys have a great time this year as well. Cheers and sorry for the blog post.

Attached: 1537915678865.jpg (1024x1011, 48K)

These threads will start filling up when people realize what's going on. The first ones always the slowest. And the last ~5 when they finally start to die out

The year was pretty alright for me too, glad to hear you're doing good as well. Seems like more shit is popping off all the time as far as media/news and if you ignore most of it you live a lot better.

Yep, that's how it's gone the last few times, I was expecting it which is why I put up a giveaway right away. I plan to make threads to a certain date no matter what, no matter how slowly or quickly they get posted in.

I honestly can't believe how swiftly this year went by.

I just need memory for my Nintendo switch, im the person who got Dovewing's slience. I still appreciate it.

(This isn't a sob story but now I don't have to go to Barnes and Noble for dovewing's slience)

a.co/dH76Wxq

I wish I could just mail you a microsd directly. I have an extra one because I had to sell my switch to pay rent :(

Just wondering, are you the original sandler? If so, how do you have the willpower to keep doing all of these?

You are kind user. I could post a wish list, but honestly it'd be better if a poorfag user got his gift instead.
Thanks for bringing hope to this shithole place.

I am, and I really don't have much else to do all year. It's something to look forward to no matter how chaotic it eventually gets

I've been looking forward to it for a while. These and the goodfeel threads are what keeps me up and running. When you stopped making them, I was one of the people who kept it going for a little too long. I think we made it to almost 70 threads. I even still have the template. I think I'm going to go into the archives and grab some lists from last year

Attached: SecretSantaTemplate.jpg (329x327, 47K)

a.co/if1zZ0a am i doing this right?

Your templete was fantastic, I only used this current one because I never saved it. If you can find any cool pictures from last year, please post em if you're willing, thanks!

What do you want me to look for, exactly? I'll do some digging for a bit.

I made a thread earlier this month saying I was gonna do it around this time of the month, and someone posted the compilations of gifts from last year. If you could find those it'd be great, I have no clue where they are.

Gallery image one of out three

Attached: One.jpg (1920x4800, 882K)

I found this one from the 4th thread last year. I think I'll be able to find some more if I look. I don't know about the compilation posted recently.

Attached: sandlerbuys1.png (1490x875, 283K)

Gallery image two of out three

Attached: Two.jpg (1920x4320, 824K)

Gallery image three of out three

Attached: Three.jpg (1920x3840, 758K)

Hey, I was the one who got the rainbow six book last year! And I gave the mug!

That's a small section of my compilation of things I gave away last year, I do have this one which is the full extent of them

Attached: santaday1.png (1914x1244, 701K)

This giveaway is still valid if anyone wants to do it

I have lots of "bought" screenshots but I'm not sure which is you and which isn't. I'll compile them all and post them though.

Trying my hand at this. Happy holidays, anons.

Attached: kaoru-hanayama-100092.jpg (300x420, 37K)

Someone got a PC Case? Jesus christ.

McChicken desu

Someone got a ps4, and someone else got a mini fridge the year before last

That's just too much man.

You win but you gotta set your wishlist up like or I can't buy off of it

Oh sorry that happened to you user, it hurts to know Not anyone has a perfect life

My bad. Fixed

amazon.com/hz/wishlist/dl/invite/4Oxk6UU

Example of last year image style

Attached: SantaTwo.gif (391x401, 243K)

Hope you get good use out of the razor

Attached: GIFT2.png (683x301, 34K)

Thanks very much user

Org

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

hey guys if i put protein on my list this year will anyone actually get me it?

Depends on how much it costs

It's all just life. I put a switch up in my wishlist but anyone buying it would be a godsend in my eyes. I don't expect anyone to get something like that for me.

Does this image work? I had to cut some because size reasons but I'll try and find some more

Attached: buys.png (2496x2232, 1.51M)

yeah that works fine, as long as they're showing off "hey i did indeed send you a thing"

I swear to god if you're that same proteinfag from last year you're getting the rope

can i get an invite to the discord bois

Holy shit. Proteinfag was hilarious.
So was Roastie Mommy 2bh.

bump for i really just want the hat..

Cashmere and alice were two of the biggest givers last year. I hope they're doing well.

please god no.

im like 99% sure the compression kills this image. If it does I'll fix it and reupload

Attached: buys2.jpg (612x524, 247K)

Wonder if that single mom user will be here to get shit for her kids

going through all these arts and stuff in the old threads really makes me want to add some watercolors and stuff to my list.

Going to be doing a different style of giveaway a little later, I'll be dropping in an amazon gift card code with a letter or number missing and it'll be up to whoever wants it to solve it and redeem it first. A warning post will go up a few minutes before.

amzn.eu/e7n03jp
Hope every user gets something cool this year

Attached: 1535149153262.gif (834x870, 327K)

ok, what exactly is wrong with using discord to discuss these threads and the holidays? why the fuck does it concern you?

better question is why you insist on using a tripcode and name for literally no reason, insert your name into the thread opening and you act like you invented Jow Forums secret santas? you constantly seek attention and you were anxiously waiting for these to start again because its the only way you get attention in your pathetic life. drop your trip you're not special, and well have a discord if we want

fucking faggot

I don't know what to say, but here's my list of almost no items that I almost want: a.co/c94q4kS

Not only are you a complete fucking idiot, but the guy you're replying to doesn't even have a trip.

1. Not using a tripcode. Fucking retard.
2. We did it last year and it was a complete shitshow. I would know. I made the fucking thing.
3. Sandler didn't invent the SS's but he certainly did more than most. He gifts, does giveaways, and keeps this shit active. Fuck you.

explain what exactly makes me a fucking idiot what i said is 100% true

Cash, alice, and welshanon are all names I'm hoping to see again. I saw welsh in the thread earlier this month.

who the fuck are you? i was in the discords and i will remember who you are

i have done giveaways and gifted others, and bumped threads as well only difference is i dont need to constnatly have a tripcode and mention it 50 times throughout every thread to try and get r9k famous

I was friend alex. Before you know, everyone started to attack me for the tripcode. And the discord. And pretty much everything else. People started hating my name so i dropped it.

Attached: christmasbackground.jpg (1280x1007, 246K)

Welshie was a great guy. I really liked talking to him. Glad to see his illness didn't get the best of him (at least I think it was him with the illness)

>alex

Lmao you were that annoying beg fag that kept trying to impersonate and jack other anons lists

I think Welshanon was the guy who inherited money from his dead mum. Fuckers started taking advantage of him.

and here we go again with the attention seeking
you didnt start the fucking discord some other sperg did and then you made a new one

the problem is YOU tried to get other people to listen to you regarding the secret santa threads, you tried to tell others when to stop, when to post them, etc. when , just like sandler, they don't fucking belong to you

the discord wasnt the problem, people haveing a place to discuss the r9k secret santa and the holidays wasnt a problem, it was YOU and YOUR ACTIONS

>the discord wasnt the problem
Yeah, it kinda was.

explain how people having a chat room is a problem you ignoramus

See, this is the issue with the discord. It caused shit like the constantly. This is the issue. I liked the discord but I don't want stuff like this to happen again. Can we just drop it here and continue with the thread?

Dropping an amazon code missing a number or letter at 3:30 EST, hope you'll be ready

i can't participate in these but i enjoy these threads every year. i made it my way of celebrating christmas

Just ignore him and everything will go smoothly.

drop your link, user! I want to get someone something!

Heres my list

a.co/dmlLu5W

Its my first christmas completely alone. Im kinda scared.

I'm going to be doing a contest of my own when this thread starts filling up. Right now there isn't really anyone here.

you're still not explaining the issue because there isnt one. the problem was with who ran the discord and how they acted, not with a discord itself
just because you cant probably explain your opinion?

Here you go, user! Sorry I don't have much cash at the moment, but I hope you can enjoy the little things!

Attached: HOOKHAND.png (1014x231, 29K)

wait why did he get something?

I just decided to. Someone called me a beggar so I wanted to prove them wrong. Little things.

>putting their name in the screenshot
rly breh

oh shit, forgot about that. My bad. Luckily its just an initial so it isnt as bad as it could have been. I wasn't paying attention with the screenshot

Thank you very much. It means a lot to me desu. I ordered for another user as well.

I hope you enjoy your laundry bags and have clean clothes all year long user.

AMAZON CODE GIVEAWAY:
F8M6-WE_8BN-DDGM

The _ is a missing letter. Whoever gets the letter right first when redeeming it, gets it.

Attached: clobberin.jpg (636x660, 125K)

No worries. No one can do anything with that info anyway. I wouldnt mind having company for xmas anyway.

I GOT IT ORIGANOLI

IT WAS Y

"Already redeemed to another account
We had a problem redeeming your gift card. This gift card claim code has been redeemed to another account."

FUCK MAH LIFE

FUCK YOU

How much was it? Congrats user!

>get to y
>somebody else got it forst
cocks. how much was it?

IT THE KNICK OF TIME FAGGOYYYY

also happy holidays!

HOW MUCH WAS THE CARD YOU JERK