Why are guys into femdom?

Why are guys into femdom?

Attached: ezgif-1-4a7e820f7a53.webm (720x405, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

redtube.com/4015391
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got bullied by girls during schooling, some would pretend to "date" me and do things to make my penis hard.

i'm into femdom, but i'm not into this type of femdom

Sauce? I want to see her coochie.

me personally I was abused by women in my family my whole life and bullied by girls in school
now as an adult i get approached by women often but i'm too shy/low self-esteem to do anything about it, and all i want is a cute girl to force me to lick her thighs and treat me like a dog [spoiler that she fucks regularly[/spoiler]

im not into that weird femdom shit, just gentle femdom stuff. i just like being lightly abused by smirking women

Fought a natural blonde in elementary. Styled on that bitch; she wanted the D!

i want a stacy to sit on my face right after she finishes working out. or like a college volleyball qt after shes done with an intense game

I can't open the vid on my tablet for some reason. By the thumbnail she looks like Goddess Amadahy, unfortunately she died, probably suicided, can't remember.

same desu. the sweat is the best bit

Low prenatal testosterone probably.

Soon to be homosexuals I'd imagine.

I had an hour session with a BBW dominatrix that was mostly focused on facesitting and full oral/body worship, ask me anything

The better question is why aren't women into anything remotely interesting

they mostly just like things being done to them because they are lazy spoiled rats

it takes away any effort needed

>>Femdom confirmed to be a mental illness that is the result of female on male abuse.

Get help for your own sake, before you allow a woman to kill you like the mentally ill retard you are.

It's for sissy homos who are too straight.

>before you allow a woman to kill you like the mentally ill retard you are
I really want this though

Attached: thursday_paulina.jpg (500x400, 21K)

I've heard guys that always have responsibility and stress from that are. Nothing is more boring than an insecure girl in the bedroom who is scared you'll see their butt or they don't want to do X position because they think they're ugly, and if you convince them, they'll sit awkward making it impossible to move correctly. All this makes you not cum, which they then complain and cry that it's because they're too ugly, no bitch it's because I've spent the last 30 minutes giving you a motivational talk and trying to get you to do something other than missionary and in the end I didn't cum.

Then you think of a girl with confidence in the bedroom, who knows how to ride your dick (other girl does but is too shy) and this one laughs saying she'll make you cum in under 2 minutes because you can't resister her body, as she teases you, bending over and taking her thong off while her ass and pussy are inches from your face. She saying you can't touch, while she starts giving you a handjob (somethign the girl above would ask 20 times is her grip to hard, is it to fast, are you enjoying it, are you sure, you can tell me to stop, i don't think you're enjoying it).

That's apparently why a lot of CEOs like dominate woman. Look at how Stormy daniels fucks.
Skip to 6:53 and 9:37. The little hints of what someone that's confident is like vs an insecure, lazy girl

redtube.com/4015391

Two things.
>Self-hate
>Unbalanced/low testosterone levels

>That's apparently why a lot of CEOs like dominate woman
Being in position of power is not exclusive on those two things I mentioned above.

I don't necessarily like "dominant" women, but even a woman who is a slight bit assertive is a nice change of pace from the 99% of women that are boring, submissive sacks of shit. It'd be nice to be an object of desire for once and not be expected to be the only one doing any work.

Because I'm small, weak and anxious.
I prefer gentle femdom though.

Attached: type.png (500x714, 576K)

I'd figure these are the kind of guys that expect women to approach them instead of going up to them

The big realization I had was that women DO approach men. It's just they only approach men they find sexually attractive (IE: Chad.)

Once I realized I wasn't getting laid not because I was shy, but because I was ugly, it kind of upended my world.

You always want to be very careful of those woman too. They often are going to lie saying they're single wanting to fuck you, or they have a bf and are looking for their next. They're not good people, if that's what you're looking for.

Why would I care? The only reason I talk to women is because I want to fuck them, whether or not they have boyfriends or husbands.

And ALL women approach a Chad whenever possible, whether it's your local slut or that demure studious girl you see in the library. At the sight of Chad, they lose all their thoughts (what little a woman has) and inhibitions.

>Why are guys into femdom?
I deserve it

Same except it still happens to me at work.

Im fairly sure im alone on this, but for me its the reason that i cant love someone "in that way" if i cant see them as strong and capable. I want my gf to be strong as me, and admittedly, even be able to be stronger than me at times. While i could love someone weaker than me, and even a submissive woman, my love for someone submissive and weak couldnt match my love for someone who is strong and also loves me.

Fucking hell give me the sauce for this, this is my dream

When I was a kid, I heard a song about woman ordering a guy to get on his knees and say that he loves her. At the time I didn't know I was feeling horny imagining that a woman is in control. Nothing in particular triggered it, as far as I know.

because i was abused
once when i was seven some qt trapped me under her thighs, easily overpowering me with just one leg at a time and laughing at my attempts to escape, it was awesome
was into femdom even before that; just didn't realize it