You have to contribute to society!

>You have to contribute to society!

Attached: 1542726345771.jpg (500x607, 22K)

hehehehehahehae

I know this guy, don't trust him!

Societies don't give you a faith, a wife, a job and a communitie like it used to give, why should I contribute to it like people used to do?

>like it used to give
Since when? It was always a dog eat dog world.
>why should I contribute to it
Well you kind of live in it, society falling apart doesn't benefit you at all.

>doesnt participate in society
>wonders why hes not benefitting from society
Pottery

Wow, edge and spike, continue being anarcho-scum comrade, you're no better than a normie thinking like this.

>Since when? It was always a dog eat dog world.
Kid, you have to be 14 to enter this site, go back when you have beard and stoped with teen niilism.

>participates in society
>still doesn't benefit from society

the joke's on normalfags
I was born w/ too low IQ to contribute to society, but retarded anti-suicide agenda makes dependable, quick and painless suicide so hard to access
guess ill just rot here and soak up NEETbux from taxpayers

Suicide is not that hard, don't blame some agenda or anything like that

>society used to give a wife, job, and community for free

Attached: 1535244884967.jpg (500x378, 31K)

>guess I'll just rot here
LMFAO
Dude I can relate to this feel

explain how a NEET gets a shotgun in commiefornia
any other suicide method is unreliable or requires an unrealistic amount of willpower

Are you dumb or have any problem, when did I said "for free"? Society always has a price, you have to accept some rules and work, that's usualy all it takes.

You can get some medicine that will make you sleep and don't wake up anymore, it's not painful and eating some pills is requires far less will power than shoting yourself.

Look up Degrowth

And more importantly, why would he do it?
Be the change you want to see user.
Contributing to society goes far beyond than scrubbing off toilets for 8 hours.

>some medicine
specifically say what medicine and where I can purchase it or stop pretending you know what you're talking about

Wow we have some mad teen here, don't kill yourself, just grow up, it's easier.

so you have no idea what you're talking about and you're regurgitating misconceptions, good to know

Try any sleeping pill, take anbout 20x to 30x the dosage and enjoy ethernal sleep.
Why does every suicide boy has to be mad like a roastie and think he is above every one? If you want attention, just ask for it.

cant you notice his normiespeak?
I thought it was apparent

Define "society"
>mfw churning that noggin

Attached: b3f.jpg (919x855, 290K)

>shotgun 99% success rate for suicides
>brain gone before it can process pain

>overdose non-prescription drugs 6% success rate

>overdose RANDOM non-prescription drugs 6% success rate
You know that with the right stuff and a high enough dose you can hit 95%

And shotgun could be 100% effect, you are too coward to pull the triger anyway.

>And shotgun could be 100% effect, you are too coward to pull the triger anyway.
good point, survival instinct a shit so that's what will happen if I get a shotgun
what happened to
>Suicide is not that hard
?

Suicide with firearms is harder than you can handle, and you are too proud" to try medicine, then you are stuck my friend.

>you are too proud" to try medicine
nah I'd just rather not throw it up after being in a shit ton of pain for a 6% chance of dying after taking advice from some faggot who won't tell me which medicine to actually pick

If you had 1/10 of the inteligence you think you have, you wouldn't be a suicide. The only think keeping you alive is your huge ego, not some anti-suicide conspiracy.

Im guessing what he meant by "anti-suicide agenda" was that there is no assisted suicide in his locality like there is in Switzerland for example

guess it's back to my 1st post then, where I'm soaking up neetbux from normalfag tax dollars

Then he just want some atention, people that talk about suicide but find many excuses for it ussualy just want it.

I work 9 to 5 in an office.
Sometimes I forget entire parts of the day.
Is it a sign of becoming a npc?

or they don't want to risk being a paralyzed vegetable forever

Sounds very smart for someone that can't handle live.

You only have to if you want to be a even a slightly valued member of said society, which I don't reccomend.
Society these days is wank and I wait for the sweet release of death.

>>You have to contribute to society!
Guess what, I won't unless I have a loyal, XX chromosome pussy to sink my dick into.
What you doing to do about it?

Nothing, society doesn't need edge teen like you

Nothing, go forth in your pursuits and I wish you the best.

>"Life isn't suppose to be fair, user!"
>Proceeds to get ass blasted when someone gets autistbux from the government.

Attached: 1540269924194.jpg (409x409, 50K)

What are you doing? Negotiating? Fucking kek.

>a faith
Not like you have anything to contribute.

What is there to contribute to this shit society now?
Give half my paycheck in taxes so the government can feed niggers and single moms?
Fucking bullshit, neets live the good life.

Pretty much this, incentive is key and there is none

There is consume and status, but only a parcel of society used to offer.

Pretty much this. The idea of a mutually beneficial arrangement has more or less disappeared, and now everyone and everything is in it for themselves.

You're not going to get a loyal xx chromosome pussy to sink into unless you contribute to society.

work rightifully and obey heaven

If that were true, more men would contribute to society.

Most men do contribute, only NEETs, freeriders and woman don't contribute.

normalniggers BTFO

Attached: okay based.png (919x855, 703K)

-t retard who would try OD on benzos

>I want to die
>I don't want anything that's bad for my health
The state of Jow Forums

>Among the abnormal conditions present in modern industrial society are excessive density of population, isolation of man from nature, excessive rapidity of social change and the breakdown of natural small-scale communities such as the extended family, the village or the tribe.

>It is well known that crowding increases stress and aggression. The degree of crowding that exists today and the isolation of man from nature are consequences of technological progress. All pre-industrial societies were predominantly rural. The Industrial Revolution vastly increased the size of cities and the proportion of the population that lives in them, and modern agricultural technology has made it possible for the Earth to support a far denser population than it ever did before. (Also, technology exacerbates the effects of crowding because it puts increased disruptive powers in people's hands. For example, a variety of noise-making devices: power mowers, radios, motorcycles, etc. If the use of these devices is unrestricted, people who want peace and quiet are frustrated by the noise. If their use is restricted, people who use the devices are frustrated by the regulations. But if these machines had never been invented there would have been no conflict and no frustration generated by them.)

>For primitive societies the natural world (which usually changes only slowly) provided a stable framework and therefore a sense of security. In the modern world it is human society that dominates nature rather than the other way around, and modern society changes very rapidly owing to technological change. Thus there is no stable framework.

>Society ostracises me
>Society belittles me
>Society invalidates my feelings
>Society punishes me for what other people feel
>Society blames me because I exist
>Society denies me any opportunity for romantic catharsis
>Society systematically robs me of every sense of comfort and belonging I manage to eke out for myself
>Society is populated by people I hate and who hate me more

>I have to perpetuate it for some reason

lol bring on global warming desu

I love how sociologists point a real problema and always make things worse with their "solutions"

That's modern world for you kid, love it or leave it

>The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.

>The breakdown of traditional values to some extent implies the breakdown of the bonds that hold together traditional small-scale social groups. The disintegration of small-scale social groups is also promoted by the fact that modern conditions often require or tempt individuals to move to new locations, separating themselves from their communities. Beyond that, a technological society HAS TO weaken family ties and local communities if it is to function efficiently. In modern society an individual's loyalty must be first to the system and only secondarily to a small-scale community, because if the internal loyalties of small-scale communities were stronger than loyalty to the system, such communities would pursue their own advantage at the expense of the system.

>Suppose that a public official or a corporation executive appoints his cousin, his friend or his co-religionist to a position rather than appointing the person best qualified for the job. He has permitted personal loyalty to supersede his loyalty to the system, and that is "nepotism" or "discrimination," both of which are terrible sins in modern society. Would-be industrial societies that have done a poor job of subordinating personal or local loyalties to loyalty to the system are usually very inefficient. (Look at Latin America.) Thus an advanced industrial society can tolerate only those small-scale communities that are emasculated, tamed and made into tools of the system.

Go back to academia, this kind of bullshit is what cause sexual revolution, individualism, etc.
Don't sell the disease as a cure.

True blackpill is getting a job that allows you to mooch resources out of society while giving little to nothing back to it or its people.

That's why society is so fucked up, thanks user, people like you made this world worse every single day

Kill yourself dumbfuck. I contribute more to society than 99% of people, including normalfags, and the only thanks you get in exchange are more open hands begging to be filled.

I know, and I don't care because I hate you and I hate society and I hate life.

>Girls under 16 can't consent!

Attached: 1542819343445.jpg (750x750, 54K)

I once had 14, but ages come

why bring your pedophilia into this

>pedophilia
that word doesn't mean what you think it means

words juggling don't change a thing, pedophilia is wrong, end of history.

>believing an arbitrary age of consent and age of marriage
>not understanding what puberty is and when it starts and ends

Attached: 6a5.jpg (1033x679, 82K)

I don't know what country you live, but it has to be a high age of consent to make you mad.

16 is high

I my country you can legaly marry with 14

OK but are they whores?

No, prostitution is illegal and whores are arrested

> Implying you contribute to society

>freshman sluts are arrested
I don't believe you

freashman usualy study, and don't sell their bodies, what kind of fucked country you live?

The United States of Burgerland

That explaing, no surprise China is the future, at least their students study.

Anyone else finds the NPC meme boring af? Maybe I'm just burnt after 10000000000000th variation on Wojak, but I still keep using 'normie' instead. It's simpler, it makes more sense.

>live in China
>die

>live in china, 1/10000 homicide rate
>live in us, 25/10000 homicide rate
Good try, but memes don't change facts

Redditor#108734akaCloudSong69 logs on: HAHAHA! Work till you die! LOL!!!!

This thread is full of atomic redpills.
If you don't want to participate in society, don't. But I have a feeling I can make good use of the attributes I have. For me of course.

Lol what a fire hydrant

>not being able to own weapons

Attached: 1519416254917.png (248x317, 73K)

>I can't argue against something so I go for their age.

NPC response function 0x00012263

No being able to smoke in closed spaces

>i don't follow politics
YOU HAVE TO PICK A SIDE

Attached: 1542927171815.jpg (500x607, 32K)

Kid, you meme is more dead than harambe

You live within the society which, at its minimal, protects you from getting gangbanged to death by invaders, provides you with easy sources of food, heat, and clean water. All it asks in return is a small portion of your income. You don't have to participate, you are always welcome to fuck off to Sentinel Island and live there with cool redpilled niggers.

>being a smoker

Attached: smug anime girl.jpg (450x413, 32K)

yeah I forget ameticans believe smoke is bad for your health, white lab coat guy said on tv, so our free nation should basically banish it

>You live within the society
Bottom text

user is too edge to accept it

I love how people have started attacking centrists for not really giving a shit now.

Yes, user, get hooked on smoking like the big nosed gentlemen want you to

>All it asks in return is a small portion of your income
Taxation is theft. Fuck that.

Smoking addiction is a fucking meme
t. guy who casually stopped smoking for several years and resumed the habit out of boredom