Fake girlfriends pictures for thxgiving

I am planning on lying and saying this is my gf if anyone asks me today, I just saved it off of google.

Do you guys think my plan will work?
any other ideas? should i use a different picture?

I figured i would pick a average looking girl. i dunno though.

Attached: myfakegf.jpg (900x600, 149K)

Lying about having a gf is worse than not having a gf especially when people find out you're bullshitting

Damn what a beautiful smile. She looks like she'd be a nice gf. Good taste.

hell no, i dont want a 15 minute conversation about what i should be doing and how to get a gf in front of everyone this year, fuck that.

It's fucking infuriating,
last year i got all fucking sweaty and hot having to listen to that shit.

i know right? that is seriously the kind of girl i would want but noo, my standards are too high apparently. Bull fucking shit.

It's just a nicer way of saying "fuck you I don't know."

No good user. First thing they will notice is the fancy private school shit behind her. Then they will ask
"what fancy school does she go too?"
"How did you meet?"
Find a new picture user.. its too complicated.

THAT LOOKS LIKE A TERRIBLE STOCKPHOTO

YOU ARE BETTER OFF GETTING PICS FROM A FACEBOOK FAP THREAD ON /B/

Have the strength to interrupt whoever is telling you that and tell him/her/it to fuck off and mind their own business.

Cannot swear in front of my parents it's mean

Everyone knows i like asian girls though so it has to be an asian girl, Also the asian girls in those facebook fap threads are too sexy and nobody would believe me, its not so fucking easy man.

Use this picture OP

Attached: D9274603-EBFA-4235-9107-C29085D9E24A.jpg (750x556, 110K)

lmao this looks like a creeper photo,
>fat dude sitting at one of those boba places all alone browsing reddit,
>a woman walks in and orders her drink,
>nowhere to sit, only place available is in front of that weirdo.
>she sits there and tries to avoid looking at him the entire time,
>he gets so excited he takes a picture of her

I appreciate the help finding a picture but i feel like this one is too sexy too. It just wont work for me my lies.

The conversation afterwards is going to be a lot longer than 15 minutes if you say you got a gf and didn't tell anyone. They won't leave you alone the rest of the day, it's all they'll be fucking asking you about because it's interesting to normal people. Instead of one lie you're going to have to come up with a hundred new ones on the spot to describe the series of events up til then.

Of course a normal person who isn't retarded in the fucking head would know this so this has to be some kind of really bad trolling attempt.

Then dont say that you have a gf as of yet, just say that youre simply seeing someone.

>I figured i would pick a average looking girl.

Attached: average girl.jpg (720x960, 92K)

Well thats fucking easy, ill just say
>met her in a college class and i asked her on a date, easy as hell. and if they as for more detail i can just call them nosey. i thought about this a good bunch user.

>implying these girls are not average

Attached: 1542931034794.jpg (213x237, 9K)

>Everyone knows i like asian girls
lol no one will ever believe you have a gf anyway. Just give up and save yourself the shame.

here is a fugly one.

Attached: 893_1000.jpg (431x718, 47K)

>toasty white pig roasty detected.
plenty of guys will still take your roast beef,
why you have to be so jelly of the guys who chose a nice traditional asian gf? lol grow up.

could pick one of these maybe.

Attached: 1542924925543.jpg (1080x1349, 252K)

could crop out the picture of this girl and use that too maybe?

Attached: 1542369550481.jpg (1480x800, 310K)

who is this?
does she have autism?

took this one fresh from a /b/ thread

Attached: 1542919656556.png (552x901, 701K)

The white girl looks like a witch.

Yeah, no. They will want to know everything and it will be really obvious if it's out of character for you. Just from that stupid picture alone they will ask why she's posing in front of that display, what is that a display of, what school's logo is on that shirt, why is she super in focus and standing like she's modeling for something, how come there isn't a picture of you guys together.

And you just walked up to her and asked her on a date, shit are you chad? Where did you guys go, what did you guys do, how was it, why did you decide to do that, what kind of moves did you pull on her.

It's almost better to not have a pic if you're going to lie and leave it as vague as possible as if your relationship hasn't gone anywhere yet and you don't really know her. But still you're retarded if you think this will lead to anything but tons of embarrassment.

Or he could lie and say that its a long distance relationship?

Uh... that looks like a high school student.

you are correct about the display and the school logo, they will fuck shit up i think,
but maybe if we go with a more casual picture like and say what this guy said? sounds pretty easy too i think.
a internet gf?

it means the same thing to normies.

>Congrats user I knew you could do it! Show us a pic of the happy couple!

>"why aren't you in the picture with her, user?"

here's a free pic for anons to use, guaranteed never used anywhere else on the internet

Attached: random_girl.jpg (640x480, 170K)

this is so fucking cringe
holy shit

Just tell them you are gay or asexual

Attached: S49911434086.jpg (1920x1080, 783K)

OP you remind me of myself when I was 14 and every other week showed my parents some girls picture that I took off Deviant Art that was "My girlfriend".
Nigga that was 10 years ago and I'm still fucking embarrassed.

are you seriously so stupid that you would think saying you are gay or asexual would be easier then just saying you got a fake gf at the thanksgiving table??

>I'm still fucking embarrassed
Good. That's the sort of shame that should haunt you for eternity.

were they cute girls?
they weren't literal models were they?
i knew a guy in highschool who lied about having a gf and it was a fucking japanese model.
as pathetic as it gets.

It'll haunt me to my death.
I only hope they don't remember.
They were cute selfies from random emo and goth chicks.

They remember user and they cringe daily just thinking about you doing that.

>guaranteed never used
>girl has name tag with some kind of identifiable corporate logo

This is clearly a picture of a company rep at some event. If it's you then you're pretty cute, but there aren't any girls on the internet any ways so fail. Also stop exposing your skin to so much sunlight, those freckles are going to get worse.

It's a name tag from an academic orientation 10 years ago. The picture was once on the school's intranet but is no longer; feel free to use it friend, she'll never know.

Crop out the one of her sticking her tongue out instead and tell them she likes to make bubbles when she drinks milk.

jeez user, i feel for you,
why though? why did you feel the need to lie about a gf at such a young age? people are not pressuring you to get one at that age are they?

>not cropping it to just a BJ pic to signal to your family that you're no longer an incel
never gonna make it

>are you seriously so stupid that you would think saying you are gay or asexual would be easier then just saying you got a fake gf at the thanksgiving table?

Gay would be tough. There are still parents who would freak out about that. And in a way it's equally tough if they don't - fuck, imagine if they suddenly knew of gay sons of friends of theirs that they wanted you to meet! Nah, gay's a fucking minefield.

You gotta go with asexual. That just kills all hope for them, maybe shuts the whole discussion down forever.

don't use that picture, it looks fake. i photoshopped a version of it which looks like she sent it to you. i turned up the brightness & contrast after looking up "flower crown" on google and noticing that the flower crown filter on snapchat turns up the brightness and contrast. it needs to look authentic, after all

Attached: real girlfriend.png (1080x1920, 1.61M)

the thing is 5/10 asians like that regularly pull 8+/10 chads.

what a bro, doing all that work for some random dude on Jow Forums.

It'll be obvious you're lying which will be worse those than if you just told the truth.

Its not obvious at all. Stop lying

Do you browse /ic/?
They say that /ic/ so much.

Bump for update.
Howd it go?

that's pathetic, even more so for choosing an ugly gook