Dakki thread

Post pics of your dakki.
Post tips regarding dakki
post if it was worth getting or not.

>Post pics of your dakki.
pic related
>Post tips regarding dakki
make sure you get a good inner pillow andn ot the cheapest shit you can find.
you will thank me later.
>post if it was worth getting or not.
oh 100%, and I plan on getting another and buying best possible inner pillow I can!

Attached: dakki#2.jpg (463x618, 27K)

I dont have one yet but im considering buying one after seeing so many anons post about their body pillow.

I may get one just for the health benefits

>tfw no daki art of my waifu

Attached: miuna sketch.jpg (1536x2048, 266K)

Bought it at Comiket last summer.
Cospa pillows are the shit. I'd had other dakis with other pillows before this one and they were nowhere near as nice. I got a Cospa one while I was in Japan (they come vacuum-packed flat, so they fit in luggage) and it's a massive upgrade, not sure what exactly they pack it with but it has this kinda firm and springy feel that's super comfy.
Absolutely.

Attached: DSC00452.jpg (1000x667, 568K)

>tips
Turn inside out when washing and let air dry
>was it worth it
Duh. Look at that sexy bitch. Garrus is #1 husbando

Attached: 2018112295204911.jpg (2064x1548, 567K)

What do you parents even say about this shit

Sadly they don't make body pillows of amane suzuha or yui hirasawa or I would user.

>living with your parents
lol seriously dude?

Some have no choice... T. 23 I want to kill myself everyday.

Also have a couple of other covers, may as well post them. Here's another Kuroneko, used this one until I got the one in the last post but it was nowhere near as comfy and I don't like lewd dakis as much as clean ones anyway, I want to be comfy and sleep, not get a boner. (This is the original art in case that's not obvious, can't find an actual photo right now.)

Attached: sample-a5db25a69c420986a2f45b275557f923.jpg (640x1000, 115K)

And I also have this Serval one. I don't use it, but it was inexpensive and I thought it was cute. Also shown are a print and KF canteen I got at the same event.

Attached: DSCF3176-2.jpg (1000x961, 710K)

>Post pics of your dakki.
My daki partially featuring my dog who was mad I woke her for a picture
This is a very cheap daki i do have a more expensive one but I love gabu to use them too much to use except for when I'm washing her, my advice is if you're on the fence then don't buy a cheap one but go all in and get a decent one you won't regret it (see below) also I recommend ordering some extra pillow stuffing the only thing I didn't like about mine at first was how after a few days the stuffing had shifted, by getting extra stuffing you can prevent this and keep your daki nice and plump
It definitely was in addition to making your waifu seem more real or legit it has also greatly improved my sleep and if you have a cheap bed will probably help out your neck and back a lot

Attached: 1526377326206.jpg (720x1280, 264K)

You can commission some.
whats your Dickcord I may know a artist who is up and coming but can do decent stuff who will help for a fee of course.
>Turn inside out when washing and let air dry
ok mate, thanks I never thought of this.
10/10 tip.
>What do you parents even say about this shit
my mum doesnt care, she said
>user yoru fantasy GF is as lazy as you...all she does is lay on your bed while you sit on the PC...she should be cleaning your room for you
made me laugh inside
>Sadly they don't make body pillows of amane suzuha or yui hirasawa or I would user.
google custom dakki, customs are liek 50% off atm from one website that coems first in results!!!!
go get one now user do it!

im 25 and live with mummy but im mentally disabled like not retarded but mentally ill.
aww man looks cute.
extra stuffing tip is 10/10 tip user.

I will be buying a proper one some day of Megumin but I just spent $700 on posters of her!!!!

>extra stuffing tip is 10/10 tip user.
It really is the amount that most daki's are stuffed is criminal extra stuffing provides some much needed support and will greatly improve both the feeling of hugging your waifu and your neck health

thats why you buy a memory foam pillow instead of any other kind

>thats why you buy a memory foam pillow instead of any other kind
I am willing to spend a lot for a good pillow.
memory foam you say?

cooler, heavier, and makes it feel like youre hugging a person instead of a pillow

If only you weren't a NEET. Look at what she has to do to pay the bills.

Attached: 1538701306515.png (703x1100, 773K)

>cant even afford to order pizza
>jews want $200 for both the pillow and cover

Attached: 1534952623162.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

>user yoru fantasy GF is as lazy as you...all she does is lay on your bed while you sit on the PC...
lmao based mom

I've never seen a memory foam body pillow resting your leg on it is a big part of having a daki it totally removes all stress off of you and besides a pack of 2-3$ extra stuffing and you're set on a body pillow it's comfy and works no reason not to have one, even more so for weebs

what the fuck is wrong with your brain that you'd shit out a stream of consciousness like that?

I don't think you know what stream of consciousness is I was literally pointing out that your comment was irrelevant since this thread is about body pillows and you commented about a head pillow, no idea how you couldn't follow that

you want to give that another try bro?

Attached: 1539509225777.jpg (720x480, 39K)

seek help

oregano

Attached: fgt543fdsd.jpg (296x324, 18K)

Seek a basic education

ironic

oreganoli

protip
get a onahole and lay it on top of your daki

Did that with an oppai toy, fucking tits and seeing waifu's face while doing it was pretty fucking neat.

I dont lewd my dakki so no thanks man.
My Wiafu is not for lewd at all.

Attached: 1533492332728.png (1000x1643, 1.35M)

>put towel on daki to make sure i don't make a mess
>put onahole on top of it
>tie it onto the daki with a belt
>get on top and fuck the shit out of it
felt really nice but wow i felt like a total degen after

Attached: sample_f1d582264d06e812b1a5f11af2648349.jpg (850x1200, 205K)

akazari that is really degenerate

that wasn't me man i was also you should make love to your waifu, you won't lewd her but you will lewd other girls? what would she think of that?

I wont lewd my Waifu.
I asked her and she said she doesnt mind.
so what do.

I wont lewd her

>so what do.
instructions right here bud

does the onahole have holes for a belt? I don't understand how you attached it securely enough

put onahole on top of daki
fasten belt around it, like putting a belt on yourself
it wasn't very secure but it worked well enough, having a lot of stuffing in your daki would help i bet

>fasten belt around it, like putting a belt on yourself
ah i see now

Why do shit artists who can only draw one body type take a hebe/loli who is canon DFC and add massive tits. It's fucking annoying.

>>Post tips regarding dakki
fuck off akazari I have no imagination and wont lewd Waifu like you do.
fuck off man.
meme depression leech

Not him but it's kinda gay if you don't make love to your waifu m8

i like this type of posting instead of the sissy posting, i like it
like this post
liked
this post, liked :)

[this user liked your post]

this is the latest one. the pillow alone is worth getting even if you dont care about anime pillow cases

Attached: 20180925_002848.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

Don't cum on your dakki if you buy one pls.
For me the main selling point was getting my waifu in my hands, thats all.

Attached: rsz_img_20181123_132240_1.jpg (2000x1500, 156K)

b7umping before I go sleep.
keep chill anons

Didn't know there were daki covers for Saten, almost makes me want to get one.

Attached: Saten coffee.jpg (440x406, 64K)