Any other sjws happy about whtie extinction?

Any other sjws happy whites will be extinct so the world will be a better place? I can't wait as a person of colour. Pic unrelated just some Asian guy.

Attached: 1542704046476.gif (359x640, 1.86M)

haha ywees, ebin thread :D

Attached: 03498257436523.png (500x667, 707K)

>I can't wait as a person of colour
you will die before that happens man

Blackbot here. Get out of here with this psyop shit tranny. Reported.

Ikr i can't wait until the whole world hybridizes with eachother and becomes the same shade of brown with little squinty eyes and double digit iqs while (((they))) watch from afar happy that their plan is finished

How exactly will it be better?

SouthEast asians are being feminized and turned into tranny sex toys for white men, SEasinas will become extinct first

Attached: TbeNrS6.jpg (1333x2000, 622K)

It's thanksgiving guys why make this thread

Nope United Nations says whites will be 2% of the world population by 2030. They just hit below 8% this year. I will see it in my lifetime once they get low enough we can remove the ones left through violence.

No more bad people and higher iq levels.

Because white people deserved to be genocided.

Did an asian make this thread?

>No more bad people and higher iq levels.
To achieve this you would have to kill off pretty much the entire southern hemisphere. Fortunately the way global warming is going that's going to happen anyway

>8%
Either you have a strict definition of white or I missed a major genocide

No, I am Egyptian. I don't like Asians either. Hopefully, they go extinct next.

Sounds we just need to bring them all into the USA to replace whites so they don't die.

They are self genociding. They went from 50% of the world population in the 1950s to 10% by the year 2005. Now they are just below 8%. Their birthrates are so low they making themselves go extinct while other races like mine are increasing. The only other race that is shrinking are Asians.

>no more bad people and higher iqs

Your thinking of niggers, bud. Sorry to break it to you but the race that destroys everything it touches and commits 50% of the crime here are blacks. They also have the lowest iqs of any race.

Youd know this but you have a low iq as well, ironic how you letting in mud people in the name of kindness ends in your country being torn apart, making you the villain.

Obvious nigger larping as an asian.. bad b8

Heres a ladyboy taking white cock tho, just posting cuz its a pretty hot pic

Attached: 15 (1).jpg (530x799, 86K)

hurdee dur fuck you r9k bot

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 65K)

I like asians they are pretty good

>higher iq levels

Attached: firefox_CaqLiQ2adv.png (493x283, 13K)

>>No, I am Egyptian. I don't like Asians either. Hopefully, they go extinct next.

Fuck you too nigga. Bring your A-game to the next Gundam Fight or make room

Attached: neoSHITgpt.jpg (640x480, 48K)

They are excellent servants back in Southern Egypt. The egyptian people love to bring them in because they love to clean up after the camels.

Not black just Egyptian. Blacks make excellent natural obedient servants nothing wrong with them.

Fuck off snow nigger.

I don't they smell just as bad as whites and act obnoxious like whites. At least they aren't as genocidal.

>He has never met a redneck or white in San Francisco.

Nice that you want to enslave blacks, you are semi based but still bluepilled

>They are excellent servants back in Southern Egypt. The egyptian people love to bring them in because they love to clean up after the camels.
Kek

thats grotesque user, get help

How is grotesque?
Eugenics through transgenderism is beautiful

Attached: S49911434205.jpg (374x347, 39K)