Why don't i have dreams

why don't i have dreams

Attached: 1499774455803.png (489x487, 37K)

stop drinking and try taking sleeping suppliments

i dont drink. what sorts of sleeping suppliments? most over the counter stuff doesn't do anything for me anymore

DAY DREAMS
I FEEL ASLEEP BENEATH THE FLOWERS
I FEEL ASLEEP BENEATH THE FLOWERS
FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS
SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY

Attached: ____.jpg (282x255, 21K)

dunno why you would want dreams, sleeping without dreams is great, i could sleep like that forever

i have the most vivid dreams when i drink these days
you have lost all hope op and dont even feel like you deserve escape from reality with dreams no matter how awful or out there they are

>have dreams
>they're all of me getting stabbed and bleeding out, of my gun having a 10000 lb trigger pull, of me falling in love with a girl that doesn't exist, of getting fired and shunned by everyone I know

consider yourself lucky

Attached: 1354650726240.jpg (840x631, 38K)

i get very vivid and somewhat wild dreams when i take melatonin and generic sleeping meds

really? my night completely blanks out if I drink anything more than a 6% beer or so

eh, better to have loved and lost than never loved at all. any dream at all would be a nice respite from everyday life

In my personal experience I found that drinking atleast 1 cup of water before sleep helps alot to dream. It's also a matter of if you're sleeping long enough to enact REM sleep.

Attached: Wendy_Victorian_Portrait.png (425x600, 264K)

why is it better to have loved?

Make your room really cold and get really cozy. Eat a lot of cheese before sleeping, not really sure if this is true but apparently makes your dreams more vivid.

Take magnesium supplement an hour before bed. Sleep and dream vividly.

I couldn't say user. When it comes to my dreams since I was about like 10 I always die at the end of them, use to scare the shit outta me but now it doesn't bother me.

But a few questions:
>1. How long has this been happening?
>2. How long do you usually sleep a night?
>3. In you entire life what drugs have you done and for about how long?

i think its pretty dif for everyone. if im blackout drunk i wont dream or rather rememebr anything but if i drink normallty like 15-20 drinks in a session ill 99% dream about awful shit that makes the hangover even worse. hopefully you dont get to tha tpoint user

always
12 hours
datura once, dmt once and weed for a few years but stopped 2 years ago

nah i stopped binge drinking long ago i just drink a 24oz can every other week. I brought up drinking because I had zero dreams back when I used to drink frequently even if I held off for a couple of days.

everyone has dreams you just dont remember them

thanks for the worthless post retard, really helped me a lot

you are not reaching a deep rim sleep.

witch is most likely why you are not dreaming like the other anons said try a sleep aid maybe benadryl

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

the longer i lurk here the less time i have to sleep. goodnight anons, and hopefully sweet dreams

That other user is right, you're having dreams and forgetting them.
At least, as long as you're getting more than 5-6 hours of sleep a night, and not constantly drinking and smoking weed. At that point you're fucking with your REM sleep.
Try increasing your dream recall. When you wake up, don't move or open your eyes. Stay in the same spot and focus on what was just happening. If you can't remember, think about anything and everything and try and find some thread to grasp, so that you can follow it back to the dream.
Whenever you finally remember a dream, write it down, use pen and paper. Do this to any dream you remember.
Eventually, you'll get better, and remember multiple dreams a night.

since my birth
8-10 hours
none/occasional bottle of cider

>he doesn't dream every singleday
>he doesn't dream that he gets to have the girl he's always wanted and always feel good after waking up
I feel sorry for you.

Attached: 7d399454d094d463d9e73d55c5fc6a12 (1).jpg (236x332, 16K)

I wish I could dream forever. It's the only time I'm happy.

take msm, it will make you dream every night

this. and I get to meet girls who are nice to me

I have a recurring dream where I'm back in college and I have friends and a place to live and even sometimes a gf. Unlike my daily life I never, ever feel anxious or sad in my dreamworld, we all get along great and have fun banter. Its almost like my brain created a little safe house for me

Apparently everyone dreams when they sleep, it is just that you don't remember them at all. I often don't remember them, though there are rare occasions that I get familiar feelings from them or remember brief images.