Does Jow Forums play any video games?

Does Jow Forums play any video games?

Attached: 567456744674.png (464x473, 149K)

(trips)
ff14

Attached: 5C2CB4E8-954A-4822-9A4D-2F53B1152F85.jpg (2886x4096, 1.06M)

yes
Victoria 2
gibe me all of Africa

I wish I had more time to play

mostly Dragon Quest on 3DS and some independant RPGs

I really need to get into that one. Yet, it feels kinda weird after EU IV

Playing mostly retro vidya recently. As a partial normoid I have a squad of friends that I sometimes play Fortnite or Overwatch with, but I always grow tired of those after a few weeks or so

EUIV got too easy for me and it felt like i was just painting a map tbqh with you senpai but it's still nice to play it evey now and then
fuck paradox though with their DLC policy

Attached: 1519914725142.jpg (600x440, 50K)

For me CK II was the easiest one. Could literally create an empire out of Corsica or any other small nation. EU IV is mostly easy, but you can make it artificially difficult by taking such nations as Granada, Theodoro etc.
Victoria just seems to economically complicated. But then again, I have played it for only several hours or so.

csgo, taiko and sometimes quake live

Attached: taiko-drum-master-06-13-17-1.jpg (2560x1600, 709K)

I don't like CS but Taiko is a great game :D

>For me CK II was the easiest one
eh. i think CK II is the most fun though, it's fun to kill your brother or force your heir to marry his sister and fuck up the bloodline, Victoria 2 is more of a challenge with the economy and the consistent rebellions don't get me started on the anarcho-liberals,but it does get easier

Currently Fortnite, Battlerite or Dota when I feel like playing multiplayer, Persona 3 or Nier:Automata when singleplayer

mostly osu

Yeah, I should definetley give it another shot. And yup, CK II is really fun for roleplaying. Yet, conquering stuff is way too easy. AI just can't hold an empire together

nopr

Attached: (47).gif (480x430, 247K)

>trips
No, never.

yes i play Hu`s Two

Nice to know

Lots of Fortnite lately. Anyone who doesn't like my choices can eat shit
>inb4 that's my fetish

Attached: 1519697517951.jpg (640x628, 69K)

Bing bing wahoo

I started playing starcraft 2. It seems pretty fun so far.

Does that game have much skill or tactics to it? The trailer looks like its juat a moshpit and luck

Feels pretty balanced between luck and skill to me, but probably more skill daysoo, since if you know what you're doing you can still win a game even if you start off with shit loot
[spoiler] not that I'd know because I suck [/spoiler]