Would robots date a transgirl that was into them?

Would robots date a transgirl that was into them?

Attached: 543192162_preview_tumblr_nip773wOu31rhrl68o3_400.png (400x400, 278K)

If they looked like that.

They often look like this, though

Attached: 1542894289743.jpg (553x633, 47K)

At this point I would date a pillow

If they looked like a girl

yes I would
What about it?

If you have a peen, you've gotta be cuter and more feminine than the vast majority of women for me to even consider it

yes and i do, i also love her and she loves me!!!

This. They just have to look like a 6.5 out of 10 and they get all my love if they are into me

No I would not be interested in dating a man

Probably, if she looks 9/10.

These hoes only want me for my reverse holo collection

Thanks for posting one of my two wives, Chocola.

if she was edgy and cultured

Only if she did turn into a girl by some sort of magic and is 100% a girl now. Imagine how fucked women would be if every tranny was an actually functioning female with a male brain?

Absolutely no, gas trannies and their degeneracy, put a frozen hedgehog in their asses

Attached: 1542875407649.jpg (680x725, 41K)

No. Why would you even waste your time dating someone with no womb? You'd be lucky to get pumped and dumped like all the other twinks.

no
I'd be cringing during "sex" as I'd be putting it into a wound that expels hair, puss, skin, and blood

only a cute passable tranny, which im sure 99% of the traps on Jow Forums are not

Yeah, I actually already did date a legit Trans girl but we ended up getting into lots of fights.

>btw post isn't bait or attention seeking, I just done want to go into detail out of respect for her privacy

>her
Bad faggot. Bad.

I've know one trans girl that looks like a guy straight up

Got drunk with her and she ended up asking to suck me off 8 times which I refused each time because fuck that

That being said I fucked a trans boy completely sober so I mean

Attached: 1273350803.jpg (540x890, 114K)

Yes, but nothing ever sexual. It would a way to learn how to get girls and keep them, while also inevitably breaking up with them because they are a man and breaking thier mind while doing so. Gotta keep fighting the good fight against faggots fellow anons

Attached: 1512036115621.jpg (1200x1099, 205K)

The only thing a tranny deserves is euthanasia. Good news is, they don't procreate.

lol Godspeed user.
Faggotry is a disease

I sometimes wish Dorei-ku's Slave Control Methods existed IRL. (look it up, great wtf animu)

>trans
>girl
Pick one. You are a crossdressing gay man.

If she's feminine, in a fucking second. Don't even care if she's got a dick. I just want a cute feminine person to love forever, or I shall become the cute girl.

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (845x466, 76K)

No. I'm straight, so I don't do other women.

I would not date anyone that was into me

Attached: F427AB91-1CBF-459B-9805-14BBCECD4446.jpg (244x250, 29K)

Traps arent gay if youre a female

Attached: tTh7rq0VfpCmVnntzOWeGugJ-6bdlvs5vclqSy3aEMvdIHlz1Qqitzgnx9OH8sNI_ScCOv_4FJtQeJu0UZNwp91iI3Itx3Rhvtlu (400x225, 119K)

No, because having children is important to me. Adoption is not an option.

Trannies aren't traps, idiot.

how do you know you'll ever have children regardless? also why not just get a surrogate mother?

I wish gf had a cute girl penis that i can tease at will. Clitorises are just too hard to work with.

Attached: 1542603589462.jpg (1024x871, 193K)

Dame bro. A cute tranny would be ideal. But then they get ugly. THAT is the problem. With both Tranny and regular girl

>never ever
I don't dislike them but they either have a dick or a gaping wound which I don't find attractive

>Would robots date a transgirl that was into them?
Yeah

If they could look like real women and be as feminine as a real woman, maybe. 9/10 trannies who go from man to woman look like total goblins and still act like dudes. Even then it raises a good ethical dilemna. You will always know you are loving a man, it's only their looks that make you treat them differently.

Attached: 1485678366990.jpg (1600x1600, 96K)

Only if she was very cute, like 7/10 or up. Would not want post-ops though, I mean that might be gayer and I might as well date a trap at that point, but I cannot stomach just how gross their genitals actually would be considering I have seen what those operations do. It is just too disgusting, plus suicide is probably going to happen sometime in the future anyways if she chops it off

Attached: 1541081922170.jpg (640x468, 44K)

yeah and then I would convince him to kill himself for fun because I hate you freaks