Do girls like smart guys?

Do girls like smart guys?

Attached: Linus-Tech-Tips-RAID-server-uses-100-Seagate-Enterprise-Capacity-hard-drives.jpg (1000x538, 132K)

No they like fun dumbasses

Only in the sense of success and opinions they agree with.

Linus isn't smart though

some of them, but usually when a woman says she likes intelligent men, it's code of successful men

that's the only way they have of knowing whether or not a man is intelligent or promising, so by those grounds I insist that "sapiosexuality" is a farce

>Be me
>At a party
>Meet a girl there
>We get to talking
>She asks about the flag on my jacket
>"What is that?"
>"Flag of Estonia,"
>"What's a stone-ya?"
>Go into the history of it.
>Realize my autism is making me talk about a county she never heard of and change the subject to her
>I ask if she speaks any languages.
>"French, what about you, user?"
>"Fluent Finnish, passable Estonian, Skolt, Inari and Komi."
>OhshitIdiditagain.png
>Every time I change the subject and ask her about it, it comes back on me and I reveal some autistic levels of knowledge on the subject
>perkele.gif
>Finally she says, "I was going to offer you a blowjob when we met, but your brain is freaking me the fuck out."
>She walks away, we never speak again

Attached: 250px-Andy.png (250x192, 71K)

Is this copy pasta? seems like copy pasta.

Ei. True story, serkku.

they like meme intelligence, not the actual thing

why not smart and fun

>Skolt
>spoken by the Skolts, with approximately 300 speakers in Finland

Attached: 5f04c5a7.jpg (226x223, 18K)

My mother is a native Skolt speaker and was recorded signing Skolt Joik by UNESCO.

Is finland like the memes?

Only if the smart guy is taller than them and has a nice penis.

They like smart and well educated guys, but many people forget that intelligence also includes taking care of your body and appearance.

Haven't been there since I was the Soviet Union was still a thing.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Also this. Women are to intelligence what blacks are to magic tricks: they are incapable of understanding the inner workings of the thing, so they can only base their interactions with the thing on its appearance. And like blacks with magic tricks, even the appearance of the thing is more likely to creep them out than it is to fascinate them.

Basically, have money and/or looks and/or an extroverted social personality, or slog through life expending vast amounts of whatever qualities you do have to land some other guy's leftover woman who'll never truly like you.

Women dont like men. They like status money and power, and what of these 3 men can give them

by themselves?
no

women only like sex god chads, intelligence is just a bonus, but the wealth and social status is a must

The way we're talking about intelligence now, it doesn't. In fact, I've never met a genius who didn't have an unpleasant sweaty smell, bad breath, uneven stubble or messy hair. I've also never met a genius who could find women worth shit.

Tule kotiin veljeni.

Being generally smart and being a world-changing genius are different things. Generally smart people are succesful, happy nad well educated, while world-changing geniuses are seen as losers until their research is found years after their death.

LinusTech isn't smart, but he comes across as a hardcore homosexual

Suomi on mahtava maa, vaikka mieluummin asua Virossa.

Why the fuck does he have all those actual tools in the back? is he going to smash up a computer with that sledge?

Suomi on paras maa

Mika Virossa sinua kiehtoo?

Attached: eestonia2.jpg (1080x1080, 254K)

Here's an idea of how world-changing genius is distributed within populations.

Attached: jewish_iq_distrib_comparison.png (918x119, 5K)

Maahinnat. Laulupidu. Saaremaa.

You can have the best IQ in the world and still not be a genuine genius. Being smart as fuck is useless if you don't do anything with it.

>Linus isn't smart though
Compared to you, everyone is smart

Attached: 1538489446459.jpg (450x450, 130K)

This sounds like humble bragging user

>Do girls like smart guys?
No, they do not. More than a few times I have heard the exact phrase "you make me feel dumb." And I don't even consider myself particularly smart.

depends
If the gap in intelligence between the too of you is so big that she doesn't have a clue what you are talking about, then she will be intimidated or just bored.
If you are smarter than her to the point where you can explain something to her and make her understand, then she will be impressed

>tldr: Be the guy that can explain the plot of the movie to her, not the one that explains quantum mechanics

How do you know if a penis is nice?

I can explain books and Biblical verses very well (studied it a lot despite being an atheist).

>Be the guy that can explain the plot of the movie to her, not the one that explains quantum mechanics
>tfw never watch movies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally and unironically what this robot just said a while ago.

I don't like this red hair smug anime bitch. Pisses me off

huutista :D