"what do you mean you didn't vote?"

>"what do you mean you didn't vote?"

Attached: angry npc.jpg (500x607, 19K)

Is it that common for people to get upset when you inform them that you didn't vote? I told a coworker as such and she got very upset with me even as I attempted to inform her the reason I didn't vote is because I can't legally vote in the US because I wasn't born or mostly raised here. And after I told her that, and informed her I was from Russia, she made a very crude remark about how she's glad I can't vote because if I could I would've voted for Donald Trump.

>people
not people, only women

>"(((they))) always win so there is no point in trying"

You should called her a nazi, because nazis hated Russia too

I've met women who were sympathetic with the non-voting crowd, but they were elsewhere. I'm in a part of the US where many girls fit the feminist stereotype.

If you believe in that, then it is a valid point. I personally have never voted because, from what I have learned through my father, most of the high-profile elections are in fact rigged to an extent. I'm also just simply not opinionated.

She likes calling others nazis for sure. She's very left leaning. I try to avoid her if possible but she caught me in the lounge.

Trump still has to account his action to his semitic masters, it's not like much has changed, he may be trying to strenghten the American internal industry and decrease outside trade deals, but it doesn't look like he's trying to ease the jewish lash on the american neck, at least not at first glance.

>She likes calling others nazis for sure

Even more reason you should call her that. I understand you want to avoid her, but it would be fun, as you could mindfuck her with pointing out that:

>she ist left leaning progressive, but
>dislike Russia, which nazis also hated and took the biggest part in fight against them
> she generalizes you based on your ethnical backgroud, which makes her a biggot
>she is glad non americans can't wote

If she causes trouble again, I'll be sure to point out her hypocrisy. Maybe bring up that I'm almost 1/4 Asian as well? And dating another man. On some level, also a single father. Wonder if she'll bit her words or attempt to assault me...

im glad you guys and your radically out of touch political opinions dont ever go to vote because honestly makes it easier to just get governments in that arent going to ruin everything

>radically out of touch political opinions
Well at least they are not touching my prostate like the ones your kind likes to push.

Please do. It would burn her CPU, as it would go against her programming. If she bassault you, just go to HR and call her rasist and homophobe

Ehe, I don't have it in me to get her fired, at least by my own word. My passionate boss's word, on the other hand...

I mean I'm poor, therefore my vote doesn't matter because all politicians represent the interests of the wealthy.

Attached: 074cpek6don11.jpg (960x720, 78K)

Votes mean nothing in Russia. Elections were been shitshow since Soviet Union's existence.

>Not voting straight-ticket Republican just to cancel out a roastie in your district
Youre not robots

Had to work on election day, and honestly I didn't care enough to stop by the polls on my way home. I just wanted to get home and nap.

Attached: 1508816243197.jpg (700x700, 91K)

>venn diagram
>things the two parties have in common
OMG really
im so glad you labeled the picture or it would have been non sense
i wish you were always around to explain stuff to me cause im so retarded
pic related is me before i read the title and labels
jk pic is actually you go fuck yourself

Attached: VBF nbF.png (205x246, 7K)

What's your argument? Or did you just get triggered because you're one of the many shitposting children of the capitalist class and nobody is supposed to realize your propaganda is all false and designed to keep you in power?

>49454971
>giving someones (You)s means im triggered
why are you triggered faggot

Attached: NO YOUS FOR YOU.gif (500x315, 1002K)

That never happend, stop lying.

Oh you're fucking triggered alright.