Ideal bf thread- feel free to put in your ideal gf if you'd wish. Add a photo for reference

Ideal bf thread- feel free to put in your ideal gf if you'd wish. Add a photo for reference.

Post your ideal soulmate and if you think they exist or not. Doesn't matter though, considering most of us on here are going to grow old alone.

I'll start.

>white, fairly pale with brown or dirty blonde hair
>5'7-6'0, not tall
>skinny-ish, not muscular
>not very masculine, yet not feminine
>young looking (but older than me)
>very quiet, looks tired- eye bags are a plus (aka if he looks mentally ill he can have me)
>not very into pop culture or sports (rock/alternative music +)
>etc: calm, independent and awkward with a messy look to him

I would expect him to exist somewhere, though with the way life is fuck if I'd ever meet him. And of course these are not standards, just a specific ideal.

Attached: D3E3E517-8AC6-4FF8-BEBE-64119615540B.jpg (960x720, 96K)

>posting the psuedo-psychopath james
I was so disappointed that he didn't kill her. what a fucking shit show. and he's fucking ugly too, looks like someone shot him in the face or threw acid on him

This thread is going to consist of roleplaying shitposters and thirsty beta cucks who will either post their long list of ideals for zero replies or beg for contact info from the catfish.

If you're reading this, please consider not posting in this thread at all, and simply let it die quietly.

This is me except Im 6ft 1, have black hair, and Im ugly

That seems like the typical r9k user though. Don't get my hopes up

I hated the show, but love the roles he plays in this and other things. I also find him incredibly attractive- he could shoot me and I'd say thank you.

Don't take everything so seriously. And If you're getting triggered over a female posting on r9k, find a new hobby.

Im pretty much all of this but overweight

>he could shoot me and I'd say thank you.
fuck off back to twitter you underage roastie
god this board has gone to the complete fucking shitter

this pretty much literally described me, except I live in Australia. I even look like the guy in the pic

Like Morrissey, taller than me with glasses, but brown skin and gay. Luckily, quite a few of these kind of guys exist.

Attached: tumblr_n53ku8VVAr1raezf2o1_500.jpg (500x669, 67K)

>5'7-6'0, not tall

Attached: 1454561059811.jpg (251x242, 11K)

I'm like all of those except I'm pretty skinny so I look kinda fem, also I'm most likely younger than u too.

Attached: ThisLook.png (374x374, 91K)

5'7 to 6'1 is considered 'average' height for males, manlet

Anything above that is 'tall', vice versa with short

Faggot looking for a twink? Degenerate

5'7 average? Thank fuck

I know a guy like this, he works with me in cap 2(where the guys hogging up the isle stocking) at walmart. His name is melbourne.

FUCK YOU ORIGINALLY LANKLET

Attached: 1472984135953.gif (403x392, 84K)

>Ideal bf thread-
asian
small cock
fem

Attached: 94107be621475106cc844680b5664dbf.jpg (600x800, 124K)

Where you from? I could give you my dscord and see if we hit it off.

the person you described is a vocel. I don't give a flying fuck about relationships and think wanting intimacy is insanity, i'm basically who you described (except i'm half mexican look whiter though and am more on the builtfat side) and i can say the way i act is a biproduct of just bloody awful things. Go get yourself some gaymur asian twink if you want an edgy bishonen so bad.

Oh please, that's not even close to fem. You can do better than that.

Attached: qf8aqCs.jpg (1280x960, 277K)

He wasn't a psychopath just autistic

Yeah I exist

Black
Older fat and tall
Mean

That's probably most of us here that are between the ages of 15 - 20. You should try being more specific.

Ideal boi would be tall and skinny with a sleepy look to his eyes. I want a wildcard that could tie me up and throw me in his trunk and suprise me with a kinky spot to Fuck and getbrough with me then of coarse pet my head and tell me I'm pretty after. Is this ok , op?

My ideal gf
>smart
>eccentric
>open minded
>white, literally the whiter the better. ginger with green eyes A++
>don't care about their height as long as they're 4'8+
>cute enough 4/10+
>kind, loving, genuinely loyal and emotionally supportive in the ways I click with.
>shares a lot of my interests and likes having conversations

Sounds like an ugly incel

yeah, i exist. i'll bite, OP. autumnpro#4348

I sound like an ugly incel? why's that, because my ideal gf is white? Don't sound like an pissy brown femcel. The only ethnicity I haven't dated is black and... idk what else. Articulate your accusation, user.

are you originally cute originally?

>i like tall and skinny Chads
wow

Nobody add him, he's a terrible person who will catfish you, screenshot all your conversations and share them in his server.

>I am all of this but 6'2

Attached: angry-pepe.jpg (236x236, 7K)

i've literally never posted my discord on here you weirdo. i'm not even in any servers...

this image sums it up pretty well. i dont know why but with my personality, i like comforting/helping people

Attached: 778BC246-5D8E-4C97-A162-B5BA64AEEBAB.jpg (1039x1039, 111K)

I hope you die OP, take that faggot in the pic, give him muscles and dark brown hair and you have me.
but I get pussy so it wouldn't matter if we were soul mates. not your orbiter,

actually, just look at that queer in the pic...I look better than that. that boys never getting laid.

man you would have your work cut out with me

Why are you so angry? user needs a chill pill

>Retarded/autistic looking
>Big or pathetically small cock
>Big thick glasses
>Secretly smart but uses his looks to deceive you
>Big fat beer belly
>Hairless everywhere except his head and asshole
>Smells like laundry detergent
>Draws comics in his spare time
>Is into space related things

My ideal boyfriend is...

>Divorced parents
>ADHD
>Brown hair
>No future career plans
>Older
>Liar
>Doesn't shave
>Self harmed in past or present
>Generally an asshat

> Some one that doesn't resent helping me not be lost in the dark
> Someone that will accept everything wrong with me in exchange for undying loyalty and constant care
> Someone that won't project his feelings of inadequacy on me
> Someone who can control his anger.
> Someone that cares more about love than always being right
> Someone that will tell me the truth even if its ugly
> Someone I can trust has my back that I can build a Home with

so basically you want a fictional character that will never exist, only in your mind?

>loves me back
>we can talk to each other a lot
That would be it.

Lol you're so bitter

Ideal gf:

>Virgin
>Not super physically deformed
>We can talk comfortably for hours on end and enjoy each others' company
>Not a midget
>Somewhat chubby/fat

Bonus: if she's taller than me (189cm)

listen buddy, it's called reality, get with it

i can do all these things but sometimes i care about being right too much but to be fair the truth even though its ugly and caring about love more than being right kind of contradict each other

> Someone that will accept everything wrong with me in exchange for undying loyalty and constant care

Ex roast with BPD detected.

Hey I can be that one..where u located?

im basically this but muscular and very masculine. and im reassuring you, that people like that exist

If you love someone you don't lie to them because then you're just living a lie. You don't do that to someone you love.

No, I can't see. You're illiterate.

Im pretty sure this will describe 90% of r9k, but you knew that right?

Your ideal bf is the average man? How lucky for you!

I thought you were being metaphorical about being lost in the dark. Have a nice day user.

Daddy issues kek

aww if you were a blind q t I would definitely take care of you. I feel bad if you were a blind guy. Don't understand what you mean about love being more important than being right though? What if I was like "you're about to talk into oncoming traffic" and you were like "you just don't love me" shit would be crazy... also I have no real anger I can get frustrated but otherwise I'm a big puss baby. It sucks though, other than being kind the only real thing I have to offer some one beside great conversations is a pretty face, so a blind person wouldn't be able to benefit from that really.

Lying is too much for me so I just blurt out the truth regardless of wether or not it effects me positively or negatively

I could be your Jame's bf. Seeing as I match a lot of this.

If you are really feeling related to the girl in pic, you will probably be able get a couple discount and end up suck the therapist off for your side of the bill too.

>will do psychedelics in the woods with me

Attached: cit_seto_no_hanayome_luna_blows_off_steam.jpg (250x162, 9K)

weird post with weird typos
clean your mind, these thoughts aren't healthy!

Attached: cartoon-grandma.jpg (1074x845, 265K)

why the fuck are you in this thread?

I fit everything in your criteria accept I'm 6'2 and plus I'm probably too young but it's good to know someone would like the way I look out there
Yea that show was such a blue baller I wanted him to fucking kill her so bad plus I can relate to the James kid alot and I've watched it like 4 times and I want to watch it again...

Plus this is too good to be true and your definantly catfish but it was good to daydream for 2 mins

>ex gf watched this with me
>I had never been happier
>miss her and those snuggle times
FUCK YOU

Also this must be a troll for I match these and so do many of us
Unfortunately I'm 6'2

> Someone that cares more about love than always being right
> Someone that will tell me the truth even if its ugly

Attached: 1501519979176.jpg (560x560, 34K)

fits me perfectly and i fucking hate it, even though there are people out there that may be into me im still a lonely faggot

Attached: die.jpg (443x550, 40K)

I fit this description pretty well, about 95% accurate.
Where do I find your kind?

>Is loyal
>Resembles a human being
>Has a decent personality and is willing to settle down
>Likes aircraft as much as I do
That's all I would need. Sadly I know I won't be good enough for the man I just described but a girl can dream, I suppose.

Ideal gf
>any height, average/chubby build
>cute face
>european ancestry but not a total baizuo
>likes having fun, gets my sense of humour
>not overly sexual, happy just to cuddle sometimes
>doesn't have to like animu but will watch a miyazaki movie every once in a while
>tolerates me and accepts me

as for myself i'm basically what OP described

if he isn't ryan gosling like he need not apply and I even wish ryan was a little taller

discriminating against tall or short men isn't okay