Has hating women made you any happier? Why do it? What have women done to you...

Has hating women made you any happier? Why do it? What have women done to you? Why remove that hate in your heart and replace it with love?

Attached: 1525670797535.png (225x225, 5K)

i dont hate them
they hate me
ask them that question

>Has hating women made you any happier?
How could this even be possible, having a strong hatred for something sure isn't going to make you happier lol

no it never did, i dont anymore, but when i did it was because i interpreted from tv that i would have a gf, women havent done anything to me, i dont replace the hate with anything, i just avoid

This desu

Plus I'm just bitter @successful people, men and women alike. It's just that men actually fail without being hideously deformed or retarded, unlike women

It's true. Yet we have many miserable men here who hate women. I want to determine why they continue to do it. It only adds to their misery.

>Why remove that hate in your heart and replace it with love?

Because women find the idea of me loving them revolting.

I never hated woman. I could get into it but there's always good and bad people of any group.

It's not their fault, OP. They're actually, non memely, autistic or have a range of other mental conditions that doesn't allow them to make intelligent, coherent decisions.

It's not rocket science, they hate women because women have continuously rejected/shunned them.

>What have women done to you?

Attached: gender-58b892b33df78c353cc2406e.png (778x287, 6K)

Some people here haven't even talked to women in their lives so eh.

If you guys hate all women do you even hate your mothers?

well durr, she was instrumental in bringing me to earth

Attached: awdwad.jpg (154x118, 9K)

Several times the hatred starts there. Have a shitty mom, have shitty interpersonal relationships, hate all women.

You don't hate women to get happier. You hate women because of how they act and what you see around you. It's not a deliberate decision, it's a natural reaction to something undiscutably flawed.

Attached: meditation.jpg (604x400, 17K)

What's your point? Almost the same amount of men voted for Hillary

Those people hate women because they saw on 4chin it was le ebinly cool to hate women

You hate all women because 54 percent voted for Hillary or 42 percent for Trump?

This

user you're stupid as fuck

I have a shitty mom too, in fact she abandoned me. But my grandma did a very selfless thing by taking me and my siblings in. So, some women are very fucking nasty but others aren't.

I agree. All the women in my life have been lovely.

feeling contempt for women is natural, women are abhorrent indignant whores in every way and deserve to be driven to suicide or murdered or raped

I sense hatred of women in you. How did this come to be?

must be nice fucking normies. every women I've ever gotten feelings for has abandoned me or ripped my heart out without any empathy

women fundamentally have no empathy, let alone empathy for men

>why do you hate x huh
>must be cus of your mom and upbringing xDDDD checkmate incels

these threads always turn out the same

come up with some new questions for fucks sake you're not some wise old roastie that finally figured out the incel problem

Attached: 1490880676799.gif (500x264, 943K)

In a federal election, things tend to be more balanced because of the wide range of issues involved, but it's indicative of wider political trends, where women have higher rates of support than men for dumbass leftist shit.

Plus, the men who support those same causes became the type of people they are under the influence of a feminised society, where as children their authority figures were women, and in adult life they are trying to pander to the opinions of women around them.

I mean, it's an explanation. If you have other reasons for it, go ahead and explain them. I'm just curious, not here to berate you.

Hating women has made me extremely successful with the ladies. Like clockwork

just this month I decided to give women a try again met a girl and everything was going good. says she can't meet for a few weeks. ok. look last night and she posted her fetus on her sc story. I was stupid enough to actual care about a girl it's my own fault.

Hating women is just a truth most men come to. From Hesiod to Hemingway. Imagine for a moment sex vanished. How many men would stick around to listen to women all day. What would keep them? Her glowing personality and amazing interests?