Why do females even come here if they know Jow Forums is full of angry bitter virgin men...

Why do females even come here if they know Jow Forums is full of angry bitter virgin men? It's only natural they'll get hated or "bullied" (which gets countered by their swarm of adoring orbiters.)
Are women just inherently narcissistic childish roasties that cause problems for themselves & then make crying videos on JewTube & expect others to feel bad for them?

Attached: 854834EB-C6B8-47B3-9095-E797D802817E.jpg (640x431, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmcPxi8RrTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

perhaps it's masochism

perhaps even with the hate it's still better than all the other normalfag infested places on the net

Not everyone here's a bitter incel loser. Some people have other reasons and a lot of other people don't mind women; hence
>tfw no gf

>full of angry bitter virgin men
I'm an angry bitter virgin woman. I feel I fit in.

They are tsundere for me t b h

Tahlia, pls

crazy wench

What do you even have to be bitter about? Men hotter than yourself date down all the time.

Women are inherently normalfags. As for your masochism theory, I wouldn't be surprised. Women are truly fucking subhuman and revel in any sort of attention they get, even if it's negative.

Woman hating men are everywhere, Jow Forums is no exception. I can enjoy the memes and the company of decent human beings while avoiding or disregarding the mentally challenged professional mysoginists.

Post nudes cunts.

>the company of decent human beings
>Jow Forums
Oh nonono

No one has ever been interested in me, period. Life isn't the way you imagine it to be for women.

>No one has ever been interested in me, period. Life isn't the way you imagine it to be for *ugly women.
ftfy

I figured that was implied when I said I'm a virgin.

ugly/disabled women still have it ez mode, you just arent putting in any effort or wanting to meet any guys. you wanna sit back and get attention from gullible incels online and whine about your sob story of a life

Lots of nerdy and introverted people here who just want a chat. Or do you consider yourself a bad person?

The only woman I know who are truly virgins and have no one interested in them are 1/10 and severly mentally ill.
You are saying that's you?

Guys tahlia got bullied a lot and she's on suicide watch now, she posted a video Todd tier and deleted it quickly..

are there girls here

did anyone save it?
you have been......

so many orbiters

Attached: 1543002506502.webm (638x358, 1.44M)

I've been rejected enough times to know there's no point in trying anymore. I'm sure there's people here who can relate.

>1/10 and severly mentally ill.
>You are saying that's you?
Probably. I think I'm a little better than a 1/10 though.

If you are better than 1/10 you can get a bf.
Just take one of the desperate fucks here.

There are women who are drooling downies who can get normal guys. You have zero excuse. The only reason you were ever rejected is because you are too dumb to go for anyone but Chad

just date a guy from here lol youll find a beta orbiter quickly
but you know this you disgusting cunt

I wanna kiss her...

>with my tongue

Not that girl but, seeing at the kind of behavior men have here and the insane amounts of vitriol, wouldn't it just be better to be alone if the option was to date some of you, guys? You can see it, right? Who would date you when all you bring to the table is hatred and nothing else, friend?

I don't think he wants to date her, what he means is she can get a bf from here easily cause guys are desperate and hes condemning her for it.
Idk why, I would gladly take a not ugly fembot gf.

I mean, who doesn't want a non ugly girl, lol. You're not saying anything new there, fella.

I mean, the girl OP posted, Tahlia, literally tried to date robots and that just got her abused. Enough said

Yeah the guys can connect and talk easily over shared experiences and interests. The women that browse here are all sociopaths

It's like you forget there's uncountable amounts of young, insecure, nerdy, asocial girls who don't fit anywhere and come here because they can be anonymous and enjoy memes.

I'm not sure if you're new to hearing about Tahlia, as she only blew up today, but she has been trying to avoid r9k for a year now, deleting channel after channel when orbiters discover her. Her only involvement with r9k has been responding to the harassment she gets in a miserable attempt to defend herself.

As I said, most of the guys insulting fembots here don't want girls from here. The hatred you see is mostly from people who gave up and just hate all females.
Non ugly girls are different to non ugly fembots too dude.

they probably insult fembots half the time and the other half of the time they ask for contact info

>masochism
Yes

Maybe?
I don't really blame guys for hating girls sometimes. They are treated poorly by them in real life and are only venting I think.
And as you can see, even the really ugly girls who say they can't get a bf don't want to talk to robots here. Even if you are nice and all.
So why even bother?

Since it's impossible to separate the rapey misogynistic assholes who are an actual danger to us from the shy but good natured men of r9k, it's simply better to avoid them all together.

Once again, robots ruin their own lives. If they weren't as aggressive and hateful, I bet most of them would be dating or even married to some of us.

You can see on boards like soc where they worship anything posted by a woman this just isn't the case. All it does is create a sea of orbiters while women seek out the very same type of guys they complain about.

you would think that in society's refuse pile like-minded people could connect but there's still too much power imbalance. any place where I can express myself comfortably is so male dominated that when women show up everyone wants to date them and resents them for it at the same time
funny that cc bans males on sight wish we could have that here

There are no girls here.
Also not all of us are virgins/losers like you. I come on here to simply feel good about myself. I know that no matter how hard or bad it gets, I won't be as pathetic as you guys

>low IQ enough to actually believe that there are real virgins here
You realize that everybody here is just larping right?

>Why do females even come here if they know Jow Forums is full of angry bitter virgin men?
Because there are good men among the masses of losers.

And where do I get a good girl?

I don't know. We can only pursue virtue and live honorably and hope we find them.

You mean give up?
sad times user

Attached: 558741163.png (720x699, 447K)

And there you get half the rage here. You have a bunch of frustrated young men and the women on their level don't want them.

>You mean give up?
No, just live the best you can and keep your eyes open and go after he when you see her. If you don't live the best you can, even if you see her, why would she want you?

Attached: 1456142526958.png (640x896, 1.71M)

I might be ugly and miserable but at least I don't get enjoyment watching people suffer

I don't know i like you guys...

imagine fucking Tahlia, how would that feel?

As is life I suppose. Is there a worse existence then being an undesirable male?
I have a job, am stable and not that ugly. What else can I do? All I want is a not totally ugly girl who shares a few of my robot interests. Is that really too much to ask user? Should I unironically end it?

Attached: 1542555120331.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

She didn't deserve it, even if the comments that bullied her are so mundane that it's basically an act for her orbiters.

Real fembots don't deserve to be bullied, though. They deserve to be loved and cherished. They don't want anything to do with me, and I don't blame them. I hope they find happiness.

>mentally challenged professional mysoginists.
>professional
Wait, I can get PAID for hating your guts?
Damn, way to tempt a NEET.

>no ass, no tits
>skin covered with moles
>receding hairline
>retarded face
no thanks

Lel yeah a virgin woman
Just walk up to a Chad, he'll use you gladly

I banged her

Who cares, nigger. I don't white knight camwhores. I'm not an orbiter.

Fembots deserve happiness tho.

This makes me very sad.
We shouldn't abuse people.
We'll just turn a well meaning girl into a bitter roastie.

you haven't though, faggot

It would feel very nice to know she had that level of trust for me.
I think the best part would be cuddling her afterwards as she fell asleep

>date robots
First guy was from Reddit
Second guy was from Lookism
Third guy was an orbiter of Ciara
Fourth guy was a youtuber

Not even one of them were robots

Tahlia is killing herself and it's your fault user

i come here because this is the sad board. i dont have a youtube or twitter or whatever to cry on

They like to be hated. It's because that's the only attention they'll get.
Love you fembots, shitting on you makes me feel better. Life would be worse without you.

Pretty much
she only dated pseudochads and of course she only wants people who seem like Chad

Robots aren't able to talk to women or maintain eye contact, nor are they able to troll women until they commit suicide.

>pseudo Chad
LOL, I am sorry but from what I've seen she dates the ugliest guys. Maimonguy from r9k and that Reddit pedo who took advantage of her was a balding manlet with a massive nose and face warts

cheesy was a robot, he was a NEET khv before he met her

Holy shit what a whore

I'm always amazed when people not only keep tabs on random ugly e-sluts, but even know specifically who their many "boyfriends" are.

All of them except the NEET YouTuber were online though, the kid has never had sex and only had her first kiss this year, so come on now .

Also, all of these guys except for the irl one were quite literally pedoes, two threatened to kill themselves if she didn't date them, so it's not like she really consented to them all

Cheesy is a 6' tall Chadlite
But i guess we should be more inclusive with who can be considered a robot.

I don't think he is chadlite, if you read his posts from the NEET board he collected pissbottles and had disabliltybucks from his OCD

Cheesy is what you call a lanklet around these parts, judging by how scrawny he is and how he makes no gf videos and is the BO of v9k. But I guess there's no telling where he stands since he refuses to show his face online.

>full of angry bitter virgin men
Not entirely, most are gay men, or in denial because the largest threads are trap threads or salivating over dicks, I mean they ask each other to post dick pics.

Then there are the horny hounds looking for a hook up.

Then there are the sweet, bruised up boys, too shy to talk to me IRL but many are good shoulders to cry on.

Then there are the tough guy wanna be's, that act all bad but ain't really bad, they just copy cat what they think bad is.

Last but not the least, since they the most vocal and hateful are the hate mongers. Those monsters hate everything and want to kill everything they can ensnare and come here to expand their net.

Oh, I forget online relationships are a thing sometimes, because the idea seems so retarded to me.

>tfw cant even get femoid gf because other robots r mean

Attached: 123653.png (190x228, 19K)

Bros I want to protect her smile

Attached: wojak_water.png (640x626, 97K)

i want to prove myself to a delicate fembot gf

Attached: 16846.jpg (497x505, 154K)

pathetic orbiter

desu

monsters are mean a real robot never. hard to find a real robot tho

For attention from losers because they're bottom feeders

She needs something more, something better

Attached: 1528668087547.jpg (738x492, 99K)

this is so fucking poorly shopped, holy shit you should feel ashamed

I'm a fairly average male, I have a gf, I play vidya, I live in America etc. But I come here mainly to watch the shit show and save some reaction images.

No, you don't. What could you possibly be bitter about? Being resigned to us instead of getting picked up into a chads circle of quick fucks? We don't start bitter we become bitter when we realize what you bitches are all about. Any real "fembot" would come here and instantly become not a fembot because she found someone. You females that browse here are fake whores every last one.

to post something like this you have to be even more morally bankrupt than the average robot

I feel an obligation to protect her.

and you are a fake robot. you are really a monster that probably torturers animals

she just wants your shekels

>First guy was from Reddit
>Second guy was from Lookism
>Third guy was an orbiter of Ciara
>Fourth guy was a youtuber

So, wait. She e-dated 4 guys (and she looks like she's 16 or 17 max) and she's "lonely" and "nobody wants her"? What the actual fuck?

I don't care how fucking bad the actual relationships were - she had 4 of them. If you're an under-18 girl and you had 4 relationships that weren't perfect and didn't work out, that makes you a socially successful normie.

>Last but not the least, since they the most vocal and hateful are the hate mongers. Those monsters hate everything and want to kill everything they can ensnare and come here to expand their net.

Damn it feels good to be a monger

Why do you hate me so much robots?
I'm just as lonely and miserable as you are.

Attached: why.png (597x396, 26K)

oh god don't tell me this one is a kike as well

>females
>r9k
GUYS LARPING AS WOMEN, STOP BEING RETARDED NEWFAGS AND RETURN TO REDDIT

And where the fuck did you get that from huh?

she is streaming
youtube.com/watch?v=nmcPxi8RrTk

Her voice is very pleasant.