Would you date/have an affair with a girl older than you?

For me, that's a pretty difficult question, i Always like to date/fuck a girl either the same a or Younger than me, but let's imagine you're minding your own business at a bar, party, shop or Something and girl like pic related approach you, she clearly wears makeup and probably older than you but let's say she sexually frustrated and need some D... what would you do?

Attached: 1231318748.jpg (600x749, 95K)

The idea of having a cougar gf is pretty hot, but really only the idea, because due to get age difference, the relationship will likely never be serious, rendering all the sex and time spent with each other completely meaningless since you won't buid a future together.

>she clearly wears makeup and probably older than you but let's say she sexually frustrated and need some D... what would you do?
I've always been into older women so I'd happily give it to her.

Attached: 1542198528735.jpg (850x1193, 96K)

this, but i feel like those type of girl must be craving for cock so hard they might unleash their wildest vixen lust to you and literally take your soul. not gonna lie though, i Always dreamt of having an affair with one of my college teachers, but theres absolutely no female teacher close to pic related where i'm at.

But Im 24 and getting older, and Im not going to date anyone older than 35.
So yes, but in a few years no.

>Would you date/have an affair
No. I am only interested in virtuous and committed love.

>rendering all the sex and time spent with each other completely meaningless

>imagine thinking a learning experience in dealing with a women, getting comfy instead of being a air-humping nervous wreak around her and being taught what makes her hot and wet is meaningless

Not gonna make it.

i would bang her, if she is pretty, age doesn't matter at all.

>Affair
Have some morals user geez.
>Date
Sure why not.

I'm around the same age as you (23) so i know what you mean but if she looked very good for her age it would be hard to say no, especially when i'm single, and it's for a small relationship or one night stand...

I wanted to say something like having a sexual relationship without cheating on someone else, i couldn't remember which was the one between intercourse and affair

Attached: 11356621.jpg (750x1000, 186K)

I'm 23, oldest I'd go is maybe 28 for long term. It's not so bad, women live a few years longer than men on average anyway so she won't have to be lonely for long in old age. I don't mind that she would want children/marriage soon, I'm ready for that

Yup, i think to the point i am now, if think i would go for any girls from my decade (90-99s) so 28 would be a problem for me as well if shes really good looking for her age

Attached: 1745632.jpg (600x800, 61K)

>Would you date/have an affair with a girl older than you?
those questions are supposed to have a drawback newfag

I know a 20 year old guy who is dating a 30 year old girl. I will never get it, it's pretty odd to me that you'd commit yourself to someone who can't give you children by the time you're ready to have them.

yes the girl that took my virginity was 32 while i was 24

is he not ready to them soon?

He's still in school. He needs to finish his bachelors and get a master. Plus, he's a kid. Kids shouldn't have kids.

I'm 21 and wouldn't mind having FWB that's even 40 years old as long as she's still hot.
But like i said, FWB at best, age doesn't matter but i don't want some 30 year old cunt using me as her sperm dispenser becasue she can't find a man who would want to raise a baby with her

aha I was 19 and she was 31.
fucked a bitch whoe was 36 and other who was 32 the other week, might fuck a 33 yearold this week.

already fucked a 10 years older woman that had a fiancee in another city, this is kind of a fetish for older women

My first gf was 18 or 19 when I was 16. Took her virginity too. I wouldn't do it now that I'm older, I've never had a gf older than 21.

i'm 31. 100% i would have a fuck affair with an older woman. milfs are insane in bed.

The idea is good, but make sure she's not crazy. Did it before and she threatened suicide and stalked me. Fuck women dude.

I mean why the fuck would fuck so many bitch that older than you, can't you get a bitch your age?!

Thats not the point, i just think that having sex with those type of women can be wild, especially when they are frustrated and look younger than their age. The thought of getting fucked silly by a hungry good looking cougar is just hot, she'll prolly unleash all her sexual frustration and lust on you and even might provide greater sex than girls your age or even younger. They'd literally destroy your dick

lol wtf happened

Attached: 19985424.jpg (600x800, 101K)

who is this old fluid druid

>can't you get a bitch your age?!
Why would he? Woman are on principle acting shit-tier toward guys their own age.

>t. middle aged man who was into older women as teen and now gets 20 year old girls trying to cosy up.

I have a Mommy gf who's 9 years older than me who I've been dating since I was 16. So yes, it's amazing.

Attached: 1538902733781.jpg (750x1061, 528K)

Yes absolutely. I'm 23 and I have a second date with a 27 year old woman.

* second date with her tomorrow.