/britfeel/

Hazy shade of winter edition

youtube.com/watch?v=bnZdlhUDEJo

Attached: britfeel november.jpg (4400x2823, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NO72SpJwGvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just saw The Grinch. It's not particularly great. Pretty bland and boring overall. Being in the cinema full of kids is also a disaster.

Really fancy something at the cinema la. Shame there's nowt but total guff at the minute.

Fucking he'll lads I look so ill. I don't even know what is wrong with me. Diet, hygiene and sleep are ok. Trying to do more cardio as well. Fuck sake. What's the point. Might as well be dead because I look LIKE A FUCKING CORPSE

>tfw I am a rock, I am an Island

Shed a single tear listening to Bridge Over Troubled Water

Are Simon and Garfunkel the most underrated singer/songwriters of all time?

Honestly think that title belongs to Brian Wilson

Wouldn't say they were underrated lod. Generally acknowledged to be some of the best.

tbf the most underated is probably some guy we've never heard of

They played it at my Gran's funeral and I can't listen to it anymore. I cry my eyes out whenever I hear it.

Massive respect to those lads still arguing in the old thread

had a bit of a crisis over learning japanese last night desu

decided today to back up a bit and change my methods so I don't feel overwhelmed.

will take me years to even read a manga probably, but I don't want to give up, no other language in the world that I want to learn more.

stupidly bought battlefield v lads, should have done more research beforehand, thankfully can sell itto cex without losing too much bongs

just woke up. still no reply from the Chinese girl. so I message her good after noon with some knock knock emojis.
her reply is literally
>hello user
so cold. what ok earth has happened. wonder if she is still pissed about the dolce and gabanna argument.
think she might be autistic.

Just imagine sticking your penis in a woman's vagina and ejaculating

Who makes a thread 30 posts early fucking spacker

how far along are you lad?
I learnt hiragana and some words but didn't get very far. saw your breakdown last night. it happens.

Someone in dire need of daylight comfy hours.

Attached: cosy.png (657x527, 30K)

never gonna happen for me
not good looking enough.

Alright shut in you old rogue

Attached: Shut In.png (869x450, 908K)

ole hamster cheek havin nigga

Art Garfunkel a shit, it's all about Paul Simon. Check out his early solo album Paul Simon's Songbook, goat tier

Just finished rewatching the original yugioh series
Was a lot of fun reliving some of those memories from seeing it as a kid
Gonna watch yugioh GX next, which I never saw before

Why is buying a phone so hard
Samsung J6
Samsung J5
Samsung A3
Samsung A6
Samsung A8
Samsung S9

Why the fuck do they need so many?

>that Elvis cover with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

See lads, there's someone for everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=NO72SpJwGvY

you'd have to pay me to open that video.

Boring troll getting old, healthy vegans have higher testosterone than meat eaters on average

Sorry lad here's a pic they have a rare condition and cant make facial expressions

Attached: Moebius.png (870x450, 743K)

I tried doing that, god it must have been 2 years ago, and in the first episodes I forgot they just didn't follow the rules at all lol. turn one blue eyes. couldn't continue.
I have fond memories watching that as a kid. the Egyptian stuff I found really cool back then.
lots of fond children tv memories really.

I've been researching cheap phone for my mother and the prices fluctuate a fair bit between brands but the specs are all almost identical

Two spastics falling in love with each other is adorable

Is it really that rare? I swear most of the people I know are like that.

>heaIthy vegans

Attached: 1460854853443-r9k.jpg (365x444, 48K)

morning lad. having a Strongbow for brekkie?

Hope you watched it in sub. 4kids essentially butched the show. I'm not one of them sub purists because some dubs are good but in this case it's gotta be sub

thats literally their expression, thats it. they can't smile or frown or anything. do you know anyone like that?

With leftover pizza because I'm disgusting desu.

I did yeah, and thats how im gonna continue
Iv heard mixed things about GX but hopefully ill enjoy it, and apparently 5Ds afterwards is good too

Actually, yeah! I thought she just had a touch of the 'tism

few months in, can read hiragana/katakana and about a dozen kanji no problem, know quite a bit of grammar. Just demoralising after a while when if I'd put the same effort I've put into Japanese at French or Spanish, I'd be well on my way, whereas with Japanese you constantly hit brick walls.

think I tried to brute force through kanji too soon though, focused more on mastering grammar and simple vocab for now.

Attached: 1508009101314.png (657x527, 19K)

Just found out my cousin has gone blind lads. His own fucking fault but I feel really sorry for him. I don't think I could live with that.

>spinach
>broccoli
>tinned mixed beans
>fry in pan
>squirt ketchup on top when finished cooking
>bom appy tee
Anyone else got any good poverty recipes?

how did he blind himself?

Sounds alright to me. What pizza you get? How you been recently anyway? Working?
Ah it's tough lad. I think for a few months it sounds like you're doing well. If you are truly committed you will get there lad. You can do it

Thats pretty awful, going blind is one of my biggest fears
what happened to him?

Was he playing with sparklers?

any milsurp man in?

>that one deluded poster who insists Ebin will make it despite all the signs suggesting otherwise

Biggest saddo here

He had en eye problem when he was a kid and lost sight in one eye, but apparently yesterday he destroyed his other eye as there was a fork pointing up in the drying rack, he bent over to pick something up off the floor, and it went right into his working eye. Doctors say the damage is permanent and now he has no vision at all.

>apparently yesterday he destroyed his other eye as there was a fork pointing up in the drying rack
*stifles a laugh* oh poor boy

anyone want to play diablo 3? need someone to run GR60+ with on season 15

Might watch a bit of 90 Day Fiance looks like a laugh

yeah I do feel really sorry for him but how stupid can you be. If that was me I would be careful beyond reason to make sure I kept my working eye. That is him fucked for life now

Silly lad
If I had one eye id wear non-prescription glasses all the time just for the protection, cant risk losing your only working eye

just keep it up lid, you using genki?

>that one poster who can never afford sweets from poundland

Most poverty stricken bastard here

That's...awful...I'm so sorry to hear that...

Attached: parksandreact.gif (500x318, 875K)

>watching louis theroux's documentary on dementia
>end up having to hold back extreme tears for the rest of it once i reach the halfway point
dementia honestly looks horrifying to have and i wouldn't wish it on anybody

Attached: ss+(2018-08-25+at+04.03.38).jpg (412x404, 45K)

>he destroyed his other eye as there was a fork pointing up in the drying rack
forget about the 50p. this is a quality larp

Coooool
cleeeeear
waaater

Attached: 1531686799732.jpg (584x512, 130K)

My granddad (and gran when she was alive) asked my mum to smother them with a pillow if they ever get like that.

Alright mate can u lend us a few quid pure desperate I am proper

lads LADS
its HAPPENING a girl is actually showing interest in me
hope im not getting too ahead of myself

You won the flipcoin, i'm gonna watch them with you now

Attached: 152854900393.jpg (1924x2722, 1.12M)

>nan had dementia and it was horrible
>mum's nearly 60 and she is forgetting things
>just watches tv all the time and doesnt keep her mind active at all
not looking good

Try to get her into a practical hobby lad, like knitting or something that she can do even while she's watching tele

>masters program I hope to get onto will have me see lots of cute, rich Asian girls

I had a shit dream desu feel like pure shit now

>he's still in his edgy 'I hate Coldplay' phase

Attached: C00B5075-FACA-47E3-B9CD-EA81778BD137.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Yes yes you said in the last thread, he's making progress faster than average and by age 30 will be practically a functioning human being I reckon

if you were writing an essay and had to write out United States for the first time in it, would you:
Write it as United States (US)
or
Write it as US

Most of the time you have to fully write out abbreviations first but not sure if i have to for something like the US. Don't want to do the first one and have my lecturer think i did it just to slightly bump my word count

nighty night lids xx
enjoy your day

Attached: 1497740544837.jpg (750x535, 42K)

This dudes resorted to raw meat

>The United States of America (hereby refered to as U.S)
along those lines

They're a poor man's Radiohead

cheers, ill put that

Fwoar lads, just fwoar.

Prospekt's March is a fire album.

This might sound stupid but if I buy a pay as you go phone from tesco will it come with a sim?

a girl is showing interest in me but I don't care. I'm just numb. what is wrong with me.

not him but i seriously dont think you understand ebin

his peak will be getting a job. though i am starting to think moving out is his peak. suicide by 30 doesnt seem unlikely even though i do like him. he is fucked lad

yeah maybe. got her an adult colouring book years ago but she hasnt touched it. tried teaching her chess but she was too dumb for it bless her. will try her on knitting but wont hold my breath.

Uh it has a finger print scanner and facial recognition, who needs this stuff?

Yes, that's the thing you transfer money to to make calls and such

Hmm. Hmmblox.

try vidya. something like stardew valley.

>mfw you want gf
>mfw childhood issues make it so that I'm not comfortable with anyone
>especially anyone who's in anyway slaggy
>mfw the one grill you actually still like is the childhood oneitis who has a high chance of being a lesbian
Just end it lads I feel pretty pathetic.

Attached: images.png (205x246, 10K)

the government does

I just didn't know if they came without sims so they could still sell phones to people who don't want to use tesco mobile network

>by age 30 will be practically a functioning human being I reckon

30 is too late. Most people are in long term relationships and only washed up whores looking for a provider will be left. There will be few opportunities for career progression too. He'll be getting to the starting line when everyone else is settling down

His only problem is he does not try. He is doing nothing since moving out. He could volunteer to build up his CV or take a GCSE maths course but he won't. He isn't interested in improving his life

Yeah I called the one I was after a lesbian, made me feel less bad about being rejected but maybe she is one I've never seen her with a lad

Mums gone shopping and said she'll bring me back a lucozade, how good are mums lads. I accidentally hit her earlier as well.

People have be doubting Ebin forever, the detractors will never prevail. They said he'd never get his HGV licence and here we are, they said he'd never move out and here we are. His weight is improving rapidly too

It's more that she was a pretty big tomboy girl lad that and she has had about 3 girlfriends and as far as I can tell no bfs

A 30 year old with a flat and a factory/entry level job could get a gf.

He obviously does care about life improvement otherwise he wouldn't have spent the money on HGV stuff

why would he take a maths course?

depends what this 30 year old looks like.

>can't actually get a HGV job because he failed the test
>parents did everything for him moving out and still control him
>weight gain is from binging sugary carbs so he'll look disgusting anyway

You're delusional lad

I don't think Ebin would be satisfied with the type of gfs he could get at that stage. It's bottom of the barrel stuff

HGV stuff is a distraction from actually doing anything meaningful. He had job interviews in the past but randomly gave up. He could be in employment right now but he chose not to pursue it