sorry to see you go cousin, see you again next year

> sorry to see you go cousin, see you again next year
w-what say??!!??

Attached: f5.jpg (1080x1080, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx?id=237711
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*lean over and lick her tummy*

Alright cuz. See you next year. I don't find this girl attractive.

are you fucking gay? she's literally a 10. her face and body are perfect.

She looks like she lost her virginity as a freshman

I have two older cousins and they're both still hot as fuck, the younger one is only a few years older than me and she's post pregnancy so her milkers are massive. I hate her husband though, and I kind of want to strangle her snotgoblers lion pride style

>Say nothing, just mumble and walk away.
>Process memories of her exposed body for the "slideshow."

Nice supreme tee you fucking virgin

true. but does it matter. she still look hot as fuck

She looks like a freshman.

>yeah, sure
I am pretty sure they put up with me because they have to, but at least I rarely see them and vice versa.

she has a decent waist to hip ratio and she's skinny. other than that I don't see anything of "her body". since women know their angles I'll assume she has zero tits and short legs.

A kid in my sixth form lost his virginity to his cousin. He tried to justify it by saying that she was hot and they're only cousins and not brother and sister. He even showed me her pic on facebook. I was like, damn, white people wild af! He was a normie too and had a lot of friends. Not a bot.

>"Yeah see you later, take care of yourself"
>Go back to whatever it was that I was doing.

>Mfw have a bunch of hot female cousins
>They have always liked me since we were kids
>Some have even suggested to my face they want to fuck
>Mfw when I always play it as a joke and reject them because I'm not a sick freak

Attached: 06829044.png (310x326, 29K)

incest is actually more common among niggers so you might wanna not turn it into a race thing.

If you dont fuck your cousin when shes eleven you dont deserve to go to heaven

Take them on a trip to Estonia. It's totally legal there.

Not really. I found this link: ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx?id=237711

And it states "no race differences were found in the rate of incest, but African-American women were more likely to report increased incidence of perpetrators living in the same household"

In America. HAHAHAHAH
Here is incestuous marriage around the globe

Attached: Globalcolorsmall.jpg (640x452, 84K)

Most of those Arab countries and the less improvised the more likely they are to commit incest. In fact my study shows that the big rate of incest is due to culture since it's less prevalent in black Americans than poor Africans. This makes it all the more worse when whites do it since they really have no excuse.

Also, what's the source of your pic?

there won't be a next year

i know 1000 cock stare when i see it

No I'm not gay. Shes not a 10 to me. Her body is subpar in my opinion. I like thick women. Her face is really plain Jane.

>Her face is really plain Jane.
You're a literal homosexual lmao