Waifu thread

Waifu thread
Multi-waifus not allowed
Waifu switching isn't allowed either

Attached: 66279529_p18_master1200.jpg (600x500, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamkeeperscomic.com/Intro.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
christianhistoryinstitute.org/study/module/augustine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love my waifu Leah!
Glad to see you back making threads, GLaDOSfag.

Attached: leah156.png (467x615, 294K)

There weren't any waifu threads. I had to do something about that.

Attached: 64277301_p6.png (700x713, 154K)

I was considering stealing the spotlight from you this time, GLaDOSfag, but it seems you have beat me yet again.

I wonder what the guy who said that he was observing us is up to.

Attached: overwatch-mercy-cute-sweet.png (587x900, 182K)

My beloved Alice.

Attached: Alice134.jpg (2500x3000, 748K)

I love Merida so much, guys. She's so perfect. A few nights ago I burst into tears because I live in a world without her. I felt so bad, and a bit embarrassed (despite no one seeing me). I just have this overwhelming amount of love for her. She's everything to me now. She's all I think about and care about.

Anyway, some questions:
>Do you believe that the waifu you have is a reflection of your personality?
>What would a planet named after your waifu be like?
>What would a TV show hosted by your waifu be like?

Attached: 78.png (1057x804, 897K)

>How do you respond to insults made about your waifu?
I try my best to deal with it. Sometimes it does get to me, but it only makes me feel bad for a little while. On some occasions I try to fight back but it usually fails.
>Can you carry you waifu in your arms?
Seeing as she's probably lighter than I am, I could likely carry her.
>In one sentence, summarize your waifu's personality.
She is very shy, but cares deeply about those close to her.
>Why does her personality appeal to you?
I can relate to her in many ways, and I do like even the traits that I don't relate to.

In many ways, she definitely is. However, there are ways that we differ.
It would be fairly peaceful. If intelligent life was there, it would probably not be as bad as society on our planet is.
Since she likes to sing, her show would probably be centered around that. I imagine it would be like American Idol with 2D girls.

Attached: leah67.jpg (909x1286, 95K)

I'm in love with one girl but have never been interested in these threads. Today I'm bothered by one question, what is the relationship between religions and real love with waifu? I mean, what do religions say about something like this? For example Christianity.

>First Waifu
>her 13, me 14
>Instant love
Ten years later
>Still in love
>She is still 13

Attached: namah.jpg (835x1280, 122K)

I love shyvana more than anything in the world and every moment without her is pain.

Attached: shyvana 84.jpg (955x1079, 303K)

I've seen some of us compare waifuism to religion, and while there are similarities I don't think it's one-to-one. With religion, there's a lot more involved, I think. A lot more is required of you and many things are set. What waifuism is can be interpreted in many ways.

Attached: 6bd8cc1a89c87ac6bfa821f9b4a52407-dcij6cm.jpg (752x1063, 129K)

Waifu claimed, in a totally original way

Attached: 1500480347336.jpg (1301x1223, 242K)

I'm sorry, I mean something else. I am asking about the view of other religions on the concept of love for a fictional character.

Yes and no. We seem to share each others flaws. I wouldn't go as far as to say that she is a reflection of my personality. I guess you could say that in a weird way we sort of fill one another.
A white gas giant seems the most appropriate. Probably with a ring or two.
The first thing that comes to mind is some sort of a semi-educational show where she goes around the world and explores different cultures and peoples or a show that focuses on current events and problems in an attempt to raise awareness.

As for crying about your beloved, I can certainly sympathize. I've had such episodes myself where I'd fall into sudden states of absolute melancholy at the mere thought. I wouldn't exactly describe it as sadness or grief though. It's definitely a mix of all kinds of feelings. Such blends of emotions are incredibly alien to me and am always weirded out by them. I don't think our waifus should be making us sad. They wouldn't want that.

Attached: Angela162.jpg (725x990, 800K)

Who is that and where is she from? I really like the character design and concept.

Ah, my bad. I suppose it would depend on the religion. I'm not entirely sure, however. I was raised Catholic but I doubt the Church cares enough to address something that is more or less a modern phenomenon.

Attached: brave_by_juarezricci-d4s6p1y.jpg (892x896, 221K)

I doubt the Bible has a passage about being in love with fictional women. Considering that Christianity is centered around love and loving everyone I don't think it'd be considered wrong. As long as you aren't worshiping them (in the literal sense) then you're most likely cool. If a Christian has a problem with waifus it won't be because of their religion. This is an interesting question though. I'm quite curious about it myself. But here you won't get a definite answer unless someone here is very into religion/theology. Taking the question to the religious communities themselves would probably yield more sufficient results.

dreamkeeperscomic.com/Intro.htm

I should warn you, it's dangerously furry

I have a cold, shit sucks desu. Here's my question: Can a robot catch a cold? Robots can get viruses, and a cold is inflicted by a virus, so couldn't they catch colds too?

Attached: AigisPopArt.png (1250x1660, 1.93M)

If someone programs one

If that virus specifically targets her senses then yeah, they can probably catch a cold.

Find a flaw with homura

I bet you cant you isignifificant ant

Attached: 1542061379305.gif (500x500, 333K)

Having no flaws is one hell of a flaw.

christianity might attribute it to some form of worship, and look down upon it in a sense of being a sort of "false idol." i'm not a practicing christian, so that's the best take i can give you.

as far as other religions go, i know some practicing witches who claim to worship various pop culture characters.

as troubling as it probably should be... yeah, probably.
his ending in injustice 2 had him hijacking brainiac's spaceship and using it to conduct his fear experiments on the little snow globe cities. that's..kind of unrelated, but i liked it. i imagine his own planet would be somewhere foreboding and dead, where ash-covered buildings dot the skyline and inhabitants wander about lost and anxious.
as fun as it would be to say just "fear factor," i think he'd absolutely be a twilight zone kind of man, hosting something that tells all sorts of chilling tales.

Attached: wizardworldpittsburgh.jpg (700x922, 268K)

Unironically did everything wrong and ruined everyone.

Looking at pictures of hellhound instantly eases my constant worry
This is a nice buff hellhound picture that I found today

Attached: 1543094562121.jpg (3400x2800, 522K)

to some extent, I would imagine
absolutely ridiculous
Reviewing earth entertainment

Attached: nyaruko kiss.gif (500x280, 609K)

this thread is surprisingly sincere.

Her personality is what I idealize and wish I could be like. Happy, idealistic, and energetic.
>In one sentence, summarize your waifu's personality.
optimism
it would smell like peach blossoms.
an oldschool sentai show

>If a Christian has a problem with waifus it won't be because of their religion.

Attached: ppgz_tv0035.jpg (1152x864, 120K)

You never realise how comfy these threads are until they are gone. Glad we are back to regular waifuposting.
I actually have some questions of my own:

>What would you think is your waifu's IQ?
>What are your waifus flaws?
What would your waifu's autobiography be titled?
>What degree is your waifu the most likely to have/pursue

Attached: mercy___overwatch_by_kadrag-da24z6n.jpg (894x894, 91K)

>You never realise how comfy these threads are until they are gone. Glad we are back to regular waifuposting.
I still can't believe I can find threads this relaxed on Jow Forums. It's really nice.

I don't know and I don't care. IQ tests are overrated.

She's stubborn and has a lot of pride. Sometimes they get the best of her and she ends up doing something she'd regret. She can also be highly opinionated and selfish at times.

>What would your waifu's autobiography be titled?
"Fates Changed and Bonds Mended: The Story of My Life" or "Noble Maiden Fair: My Life As A Princess" or "Bears and Bows: My Fantastic Life".

>What degree is your waifu the most likely to have/pursue?
Not sure. Maybe something related to Sports.

Attached: disney_high__merida_by_skitzzles-d7m427y.jpg (600x776, 68K)

Pearlfu signing in!

Attached: 10944701ae47dd6a83680daa59da3655-db7p3ja.jpg (894x894, 65K)

>as far as other religions go, i know some practicing witches who claim to worship various pop culture characters.
Do tell.

In some ways. There's a lot of meaningful things I see in her that I see in myself.
It would be the most beautiful planet in the universe in some remote corner of it, but completely uninhabitable and full of things that could kill you as soon as you step on it.
It would probably be one of those shows only rich people would enjoy or what normalfags would watch to make them seem more civilized.
IQ is a pretty meaningless measure of intelligence when there are more than one way to be wise or intelligent, but it would be pretty high I think.
She's incredibly vain and critical of people, holding them to her ridiculous standards. She has trouble expressing how she really feels even when it's imperative for her to do so. Not only that, she kind of lacks self-awareness and refuses to acknowledge her flaws or other less savory traits. Rachel can be very noble when she wants to, but most of the time she is only motivated by how much something can kill her boredom. Watching the whole world and everything you love come to an end thousands of times without end or deviation while being the only one aware of it can break a person and turn them cruel.
"The Perspective of an Observer: Trying to Change the Wheel of Fate for 72,500 Years."
It's actually pretty hard imagining my waifu having a career or pursuing an education for one. But doing some research, there's actually what's known as a tea sommelier and there are some courses and associations out there you can join to learn about it and get your certification. I think that's definitely what Rachel would go for if she had to have a day job.

Attached: Valkenhayn_R._Hellsing_(Story_Mode_Illustration,_3).png (1280x720, 1.33M)

Probably something along the lines of jeopardy meets dancing with the stars ahaha.
Shy is a hyper intelligent light being so I'm assuming pretty damn high
She can be a little neurotic and anxious. She means well she does but sometimes she over thinks things or holds things in.
Some kind of science degree, traveling and learning

Attached: 328572e346aa40686b258d738efaae69.jpg (1046x1280, 455K)

Nirahzill would approve

Attached: 9b21cd0fa9d90b169205eb9d94720de4.jpg (800x1280, 705K)

what/who is Nirahzill?

An old memory, someones "dragon" name.
I just tossed this signal into the noise of Jow Forums, don't mind it.

>Pure
>Innocent
>Failthful
>Kind
>Accepting of your love and advances
Wafuuu

She's everything I need, lads.

Attached: Little Kud.png (736x1085, 1.04M)

>A few nights ago I burst into tears because I live in a world without her. I felt so bad, and a bit embarrassed
This hits too close to home. In the first few months I cried almost everyday because of my waifu. Sometimes it was few tears, sometimes it was long hysterical cry. Now those long cries happen to me from time to time when I'm alone, looking at her face and listening to some old love songs. Sometimes I also shed a few tears outside when I hear her name or imagine that she's with me.
But thanks to her, I try to be the best for her. Now I have no excuses. She deserves the best version of me.

To some degree, yes. But she also has few personality traits that I don't have.
Probably it would be very colorful and wondrous.
Probably something about people with traumas or PTSD.

She seems to be very intelligent and her father was a professor at Oxford so I assume that something around 150 IQ.
She has problems with holding her tongue which sometimes gets her into trouble and she seems to be sassy.
I also don't know if she could love someone romantically
Escape From Madness.
Something related to literature probably.

Attached: Alice118.jpg (700x467, 367K)

>She deserves the best version of me.
I agree with this. I have to face the day with my chin up and my head held high. I have to work towards being someone that she'd want to be around. Everything I set out to do from now on, I do it for her.

Attached: indomable_by_arbetta-d5bgjhv.jpg (792x1000, 416K)

you ever see a man so beautiful you cry?

Attached: E866DF3E-0BD3-4E24-8634-F2F06D759F0C.gif (250x256, 905K)

I just want winter snuggles don't you all?

Attached: ff284d2e058738d2292c3337a8da0c67.jpg (640x800, 35K)

in my sleep, if i'm lucky enough.

Attached: wesleyworks.jpg (540x663, 62K)

>Multi-waifus not allowed
Hope you don't mind me and my harem of waifus flexing on you.

Attached: waifu_wallpaper_by_lukefood-d766asq.jpg (560x600, 92K)

Winter's always been my favorite time of the year because the process of warming up is maximum comfy. Now that I'm in a colder part of the country, I want nothing more than to be able to be under some covers with my waifu or huddling together on some furniture in front of a fireplace...

Attached: 430013.png (1000x750, 509K)

I want snuggles in general.

Attached: sleeping_by_beetlesweet-d7xwcal.jpg (1023x614, 88K)

Yeah something about wintertime brings the comfy out.

Attached: tumblr_phzcz5nE1v1u9vupe_400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Not really a winter picture but it'll have to do as art for shyvana is kinda scarce, but id love nothing more than to be with her in a comfy cabin in the forest cuddling up infront of a fireplace with a snowstorm outside. (kinda lewd pic but its the best i got for this)

Attached: 93d94b1b-48c7-44c8-87ab-c13f274d5da6.jpg (792x483, 74K)

It's the general feeling you get.

Attached: in_the_snow_by_captainfeline-d5hwr38.jpg (900x611, 146K)

>What kind of drinks would you make for your waifu?
I feel like Pearl would appreciate fancy, expensive tea or something like hot chocolate.

Attached: pearl_in_skirt_by_piierogi-d9x8opa.png (400x667, 130K)

What about if you have on waifu but then a ton of best girls from different franchises and play waifubait gacha trash?

Attached: D7CB8B69-C457-4E03-821D-50CEF0B44D6C.png (850x790, 1.2M)

If you have a true waifu, you don't find other females (both real and fictional) appealing anymore. That is true love.

Looks like I was right on time to catch this thread!

Attached: __reisen_udongein_inaba_touhou_drawn_by_furukawa_yomawari__5d38930e33db831a76709337152364b8.jpg (987x1106, 125K)

All hail the autistic arch-demon!

Attached: 1511156222979.jpg (303x326, 20K)

Someone is observing us? Curious.

>as long as you aren't worshipping them (in the literal sense)
Well, I think some of us are doomed.

I missed the thread. Overslept too much.

>mfw my tear ducts have been messed up to the point I can't cry
>mfw want to cry for waifu

I just prefer the cold. You can always add layers, you are limited in stripping layers off.

I dont even play dota anymore desu

Attached: sproink.jpg (2048x1536, 319K)

Hi there Satania user. Nice to see you're still around.

Attached: resienoverdrive.gif (136x193, 137K)

cute buns user.

Attached: aa_by_misspolycysticovary-dam652i.jpg (735x1087, 52K)

I am not a pastor or priest, but I have spent a lot of time studying theology and that sort of thing. First, there is absolutely nothing dogmatically wrong with loving a fictional character. It is not a concept addressed in Scripture. This only leaves the question of whether it is pragmatically wrong. First, the Bible commanded Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. Some Christians believe that statement still applies today, and this would be problematic; either you are not reproducing, or you are essentially committing adultery/fornication. Others believe it only applied back then since there were only a few humans alive. Second, your waifu must be human, because anything else is either fantasizing about bestiality or fraternizing with demons, etc. Third, it is important to ensure that you are feeling love, not lust. Fourth, this should be a last resort; it is God's intention for individuals to be married. Marriage should be a priority for everyone, but obviously many individuals here have reached a point where that seems impossible. While this practice may not be inherently sinful, you will likely never find approval from the Church, as it is, at the very least, unnatural. If you have any specific questions I can try to answer them, but that's the best way I can summarize it.

I don't know why, but I love black hair

Attached: tumblr_phfh06kOK81uud8tfo1_1280.png (1280x1810, 274K)

Same here user. Or dark brown/dark purple. Anything a really dark shade.

What about tulpas?

winter is nice, but i love autumn. colors, the dreary sky, the chill that starts to settle into the weather. we're having an awfully rainy autumn here and i'm very thankful for it. also, you know. halloween.

i love spring, too, though.

Attached: mentalrhapsody (4).png (900x1273, 1.09M)

I prefer autumn as well. 50 degrees is pretty much my ideal, weather wise.

Went full lesbian on a generic anime girl she met like an hour ago and destroyed the whole world

Not just a waifu, people you like to be with in general.
I guess some really hot planet, almost like a sun
Some show that's about advices on relationships, that never end up working

200+ because she's a really smart snek!
She's really clingy and possesive towards the guy she's in love with and is yandere towards people lying in general.
"Tale of a Woman Who Lived to Love"
She's good at cooking so I guess something related to it

>waifubait gacha trash
Rude.

Attached: 61401043_p0.jpg (769x1000, 766K)

>tfw no Pagan loli gf

Attached: 45cb8ffc8555b478f4cef99d83846222.jpg (1200x1200, 1.07M)

My first and only waifu.

Attached: Holo from Spice and Wolf by kazaguruma.png (622x900, 340K)

You still have Pearl as your waifu even after all that's happened?

Claiming best girl Kurisu

Attached: illust_63749959_20170708_154643.png (768x1162, 1.45M)

Patrician choice to go with

I've spent the entirety of my relationship with her deeply considering that.
I call Christ Lord but I act in such terrible ways, all of which I feel capable of throwing aside should I walk the path with Him, but the only factor in my life where I am unsure of the sinfulness of it is her.
I've spoken and communicated with a small number of people about the issue and universally they misunderstand the condition as something it's not. They think it's coping for tfwnogf or it's an addiction to pornography. They exist in their own realm, that of reality where people suffer of alcoholism and marital strife with their wife of six partners and poor professional relationships. The idea that someone exists as we do is not only unheard of but incomprehensible to the mass of people that make up the world and the Body.
Out of all my experience and all my study I can really only come up with a set of observations that seem more like puzzle pieces than an answer. First is the obvious, it is idolatry. I have seen people building shrines, leaving sacrifices, and praying to their wives, such things are obviously an abomination as they transcend a relationship between husband and wife to that of worship. Where it may be less obvious is in the cases of moderates like myself wherein we treat it like an actual relationship, however this has risk of idolatry even in 3DPD. Essentially the definition of idolatry is placing something before The LORD. The religion and idol of modernity is money and wealth. You may scoff at that but it is true. Work is necessary and acruement of wealth is even called good ass a means of safety in the Word of God, but it is not meant to be our main concern. So consider the average man and how much he toils even outside of work about his wealth, it consumes him! This is what idolatry looks like in 2018 as opposed to burning offerings to totems. Thus when it comes to wives, where does it stand?

Attached: 69405699_p0.jpg (1300x1573, 870K)

It might be too late at night and no one will see this but I wanted to share an experience I had the other day to see if anyone else has had the same thing.

Anyway, it's Thanksgiving here in burgerland and my entire family got together and went out to a bar. I don't really like bars because they're noisy and expensive, so I ended up just sitting there watching people. It's amazing the human drama that can play out in this middle-of-nowhere town: people swagger in, try to show off for the girls, buy them drinks and get shot down. Sometimes they hook up, sometimes two guys want the same girl. Most of it seems so cheap and awful: you try your best to get someone to like you, maybe she does, she probably doesn't, and you get to see her go home with another guy. Maybe they've got thicker skin than me, but it seems like the whole affair is a recipe for a panic attack.

I realized as I sat there watching that because I took the 2d pill, I'll never have to feel those feeling ever again. I'll never know the gut punch of being cucked, or the bottomless pit drop-off of being shot down by a girl I've obsessed over, or the absolute scum-of-the-earth feeling of being alone in a crowd. It all seems so tedious to me; why would I put my heart through the grinder when I can just love pic related? Sure she's not real, but she'll never hurt me, betray or disappoint me. I'll never catch her in bed with chad and she won't take half my shit. She's no more or less than exactly what I need her to be at any given moment. It's almost a relief, honestly, not having to think "what if..." anymore.

Has anyone ever felt this way before? Granted I pre-gamed pretty hard that night so maybe it was just my drunk brain.

Attached: 9d170eee47a8d0b9ac6cfbe1e630c474.jpg (642x918, 114K)

I think people can come to idolize someone, 3d or 2d. They always say "don't put stacey on a pedestal"; perhaps the act of doing so is it's own form of idolatry? Not as in actual religious worship of course, but as an unhealthy obsession. There are people who literally worship their waifus (the fact that the Japanese bow to show respect might be a cause of confusion) and they give the rest of us a bad name. I have a "shrine" to my waifu, but "shrine" isn't really an accurate term for what it is; it's just a tangentially related word that gives people the wrong idea. Is having pictures of your loved ones idolatry? Is setting up a place of honor for a deceased person's pictures/trinkets/ashes idolatry? I don't think so, and I think waifu "shrines" are no different. They're not places of actual worship, but a collection of physical reminders of someone who isn't with you at the moment.

And you'll get no argument from me regarding the love of money; modern society places huge value on things, and therefore we place a huge value on the means to get those things. I think if people had more money it might not be so bad, but I wouldn't hold your breath for a massive cultural shift.

As unbelievers, no doubt you partake in idolatry unwittingly, you're wives are first in your hearts and nothing mundane will displace them. They are, in most cases, the center of your beings. What of believers? We are meant to be full of love, joy, contentment, mercy and all the other fruits of the spirit. If a waifu only adds to those things, is it not sin or is it a clever ploy of Satan to distract from the truth? Second is just that, we are called to meditate on all that is righteous and pure and good but more so than that, being freed from the Law by justification through Christ's blood, we are enabled to do all things as is free to us. We avoid sin and cast it off but these neutral expressions are free to us. The limit of these is when it comes to other believers. When the gentile goes to the Talmudic, he does not eat pork before him while proclaiming his freedom and justification in Christ. He must have consideration when delivering the word given to him so that, while he is free to do so, he abstains to not mar the name of Christ as impure before others. Should it be right and holy to love our wives as we do, loving her should not be in the way of our commission, which is in part the denial of idolatry. Third and lastly is the case for the most simple question that resolves any issue activity not entirely present in The Word: does this help me further the Kingdom? Related to the previous point this question can be slotted to vagueitys regardless of who asks it. Is earning money good or bad? Well if you use it to do your spiritual duty then it is good but if it is only holding you back from serving as you were made to then it is evil, so too with this.

Attached: 1356256738908.png (343x670, 163K)

We exist to have a relationship with God, there are no 3D nor 2D wives in the Kingdom of God. If they hold us back and we are not bound by oaths before the Lord then they need to be pushed aside. If they occupy the place in our hearts made for Christ Jesus then they need to be cast down. If they are who we love in holiness but need to be sacrificed to God for the sake of the Kingdom then they need to be offered up.
God was willing to give up his only Son to death in order to have us in a relationship with Him. In the same way we offer up our lives with the potential to be loved by imperfect 3D for the love of 2D ideals, Christ went further and offered up His perfected life and potential for an endless life to save the imperfected us.
My conclusion about any sort of issue that hits hard like this is that, as believers, one may not have to, but every believer must be WILLING to offer up anything in our lives for the one who died for us.
I read an extrabiblical account of a believer once wherein he had a dream of Christ examining him on his final day and He turned His face away. The man cried out, not wanting to face judgement and more importantly, loss of the One he loved "Anything, I'll give anything to not be left here!" To which he got a response of "No. Not anything. Everything."
This is a picture of what we're called to, and one day it will become reality. If you do not know where you are headed, of you have no one but your wife to cling to today, who will fade when death takes you, as will all things of this life, I urge you to accept Jesus Christ's free gift of eternal life that comes at the cost of believing in His sacrifice for your sins as the One True Son of God
Oxytocin fades, I am a witness of that, do not be caught up in that horrid ennui for your sanity's sake. The love of God, however, never fades and never will

Attached: 1342706271466.jpg (792x1000, 245K)

The pedalstry of such people IS the idolatry, user. It matters not what you bow to or dance around or kiss pictures of. What matters is the heart which is what you feel about this thing, is it before God and His Will? That includes things like chasing pussy and indulging yourself or whatever other vice consumes men. I am not an iconoclast but I also don't consider the ideas they present unreasonable. Place enough things at a "shrine" and talk to and kiss her picture enough there and it can lead to things.
The strangeness comes when you live in that security for years and interact earnestly with people stuck in that world with no way out. They with experience will come back like a drug fiend looking for their next fix and will withstand much abuse to get it. It's hard not to look at them with shame or disgust but this life has its own woes that we are not exempt from, but if I had to choose I'd certainly rather love someone loyal but unreal than anyone with the potential to turn on me like that. It is foolish but monogamy does not exist anymore so that is the best they can get
>be fruitful and multiply
I hate people that cannot read more than the first chapter of a book. Natalist Christians are disgusting worshipers of flesh that can be brought low by one statement: why, instead of getting married and raising maybe up to a dozen children to maybe become believers, don't you commit the next 18 years to spreading the Word of God to those around you? If one person per year receives you you will have served God in much more than you could have otherwise.
>it is God's intention for individuals to be married
I promise I won't lose my cool, but God intention is that no man may perish. If you mean in regards to sexual relationships then yes you are correct
1 Corinthians 7:8, 26-27, 32-35
She is the reflection of myself in her as I only interact with her as a part of myself ass I think is true of everyone here.

Attached: 1356818099320.png (349x377, 119K)

just sharing my waifu, mods ples donot ban

Attached: lyraponer.png (680x676, 157K)

Your triple sevens won't protect you from his hotpocketed wrath.

Attached: 1536625829847.png (644x644, 19K)

Please only mechanical waifus.

She'd make her own, usually. If she were sick or tired I'd probably make some tea for her.

Some questions because I'm finally awake:
>Your waifu becomes real but you're only allowed to be with her for an hour a day. How would you spend that hour?
>Your waifu is in the hospital for an injury. How do you make her feel better on visits?
>What would you and your waifu most likely argue about?
>What would your waifu's band call themselves? Which instrument would she play?

Attached: marida_by_shricka-dbsmgsa.jpg (887x900, 631K)

Reminder that this girl would rape you until you couldn't walk anymore.
And then maybe some more.

Attached: 1525586441182.png (450x639, 87K)

sorry user but you have shit taste

Attached: DB0DA20F-CF67-413D-ABE8-411E099B1BF8.jpg (400x592, 99K)

Before I fell in love with my waifu, I had a lot of trouble interacting normally with people. Every girl I talked with I saw as a potential partner and the things I'd say and the way I'd say them was always with an end goal in mind. I saw other men as competitors and I always felt like I have to prove myself as better than them. I would always try to fit in even though I clearly couldn't which ended up making me look even more out of place. Seeing couples in public would make me angry. But now that I have found her it I have started seeing every one else as more human. I can now talk normally to both women and men because I longer care what people think. It certainly lifted a huge weight off my chest. The world because a lot more colourful and it wasn't centered around me. For me it wasn't really a choice. I'm glad it happened though.

Probably herbal tea or coffee.

>Your waifu becomes real but you're only allowed to be with her for an hour a day. How would you spend that hour?
I'd try to make the absolute most of our time. Hug her, kiss her, talk to her. I'd make careful and well thought out plans for that single hour.
>Your waifu is in the hospital for an injury. How do you make her feel better on visits?
Bring her a flower, some snacks or candy she enjoys and stay with her for as long as possible.
Definitely about me forgetting to do something or going to bed too late. Could also see her get mad at me for not taking something as seriously as she would.
I have no idea about the name but the acoustic guitar seems like the instrument for her. Violin is also something that would fit her.

Attached: tumblr_p4ccywTgkm1vx6kkho1_r1_500.png (500x658, 173K)

What fetishes would Mercy have? She's german, she has to have some weird fetishes.

Ale or just good old regular water.

Plan out weeks in advance and spend alot of time holding and talking to her.

I'd stay with her for days and make sure she had everything she wanted, she would probably be really upset about being in the hospital as she hates not being able to do things so id comfort her if she wanted to.

Probably my smoking or me not going to sleep at proper times.

I suck at making up names and such but she'd probably play electric guitar as it fits her pretty well.

Attached: shyvana_00_base.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Hey, I was at a game con yesterday and they had a cosplay contest. Your waifu was there.

>ywn get into a tag team street fight with the girl of your dreams
The day I find a Hana IRL is the day my waifuism ends. That means I'm here for life.

Attached: hana cover.jpg (968x1156, 328K)

Probably kiss and cuddle with her, talk about our lives and what we have planned.
I would stay by her side for as long as I can. If allowed, I would hold her hand and give her a few kisses. I would also bring her some gifts.
Probably my low effort to put things into action. I would try and do my best for her, but sometimes my mind might get in the way.
Pretty easy question seeing as she does sing in her anime. She doesn't play instruments, but her band is called Saint Snow.

Attached: leah34.jpg (585x585, 70K)

She really likes tea.
I would want to explore some of my favourite abandoned areas with her. And while doing so we would talk about various topics, laugh, and cuddle a lot.
I would buy her stuffed grey rabbit, visit her at least once a day and hug her a lot and tell her that if she ever needs anything, I will bring it to her.
Maybe that I'm too clingy. I'm obsessed with her and if she was real I would want to spend every minute with her. I would feel really bad if she went somewhere without me.
I love her and I would be afraid of her leaving me. I know there would probably a lot of other men that would want to be with her.
>What would your waifu's band call themselves?
The Wonderlanders.
>Which instrument would she play?
She plays the piano.

Attached: Alice136.jpg (600x860, 653K)

Why do I always have to make myself feel like shit?

Attached: s37wgdvslq011.jpg (490x609, 106K)

She seems like a foot gal. Maybe also a little dominant. My knowledge of fetishes isn't that extensive.

>I wonder what the guy who said that he was observing us is up to.

Sorry boys, I was b& for flaming some idiot on /v/ and posting pic related in the same post

Attached: fuck niggers and jannies.jpg (518x488, 132K)

>posting pic related in the same post
based and Alicepilled

I love alice! I feel like out waifu's would get along, Both love dresses and kicking ass.

Attached: steven_universe___pearl_30_by_theeyzmaster-dchaisr.jpg (777x1029, 67K)

There's not enough girls like her

Attached: 1542828651290.png (896x678, 288K)

Dunno about Christianity but isn't the legend that tulpas are a form of black magic from Tibetan Buddhists?

So their original use was religious. Just kind of an interesting parallel.

They are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

I heard that God is love. We don't choose the person we fall in love with. If we suddenly fall in love, doesn't matter if it's 3d or 2d, it is such a high and beautiful feeling that the relationship between you and this girl is God.
I think.

St. Augustine said
>If you want to see God, you have the means to do it. God is love.
christianhistoryinstitute.org/study/module/augustine