Why arent you on tinder yet robotos?

Why arent you on tinder yet robotos?

Attached: file.png (1080x2160, 245K)

post your bio pl0x

How the hell I'm gonna tell my parents I met a girl on a fuckapp

Nothing makes me want to beat myself to death with the back end of a clawhammer like Tinder Banter (tm).

His bio has nothing to do with it.

I'm assuming he's chad. But she's not that attractive. I want to see his bio

No woman will ever be that forward with you, no matter how ugly she is, unless you're Chad. And no one reads bios. All anyone cares about are your pictures.

None of my tinder convos ever went like this. But then I'm 40 and I match with are divorcees and other used up roasts

auuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhh (autistic monkey screech style)

Attached: 1541007601874.jpg (390x363, 23K)

This. It may be easier for some robots but I'll take my chances meeting a girl irl than having to entertain dozens of girls with fake banter for the small chance that I will fuck one.

because I dont have a phone

It's easy for me I just hate it. Shallow as fug.

Because robots use Grindr OP

Dating site = rough number of matches = # of meetups for me = number of sexy sexxes = number of girls willing to go out a second time
Tinder = 25 matches = 0 meetups
Bumble = 75 matches = 6 meetups = 0 sex = 2 followup dates
OKC = 200 matches = 0 meetups
POF = 50 matches (their system is stupid) = 0 meetups
Tantan = 500 matches = 0 meetups (most seemed like scams or bots)
MeetMe = 10 matches = 0 meetups (a lot of gay requests which is why I deleted)

A lot of military sluts on Tantan looking for gift card handouts from orbiters. The lack of local matches makes it useless.

Where the fuck are all these chicks where I live??

I live in EU btw

tons over there right now
my bpd egf is from EU

>use it for three days
>use up all likes each day
>1 match and it's a bot

should I give up or is it too early to tell

It's extremely competitive and the women there are entitled and would never settle because they have so many constant options.
I'd much rather work on myself and meet girls in college or at work.

I made a fake Chad account and nearly every right swipe on a woman was a match, so, ended up with a few hundred matches before the week was up.

So, yes, you should give up. Tinder is meant to give women direct access to local Chads. It isn't mean for regular guys.

>the bare minimal criteria of a tinder bio has nothing to do with tinder

by that logic you should be able to get swipes with no pic and no other information

Are you in a huge ass town

I'm like 10 miles from everyone so that prolly contributes a bit

you have your own board for your faggotry

>board
website*

board/website/forum/section/area/containment area

quit being such an uptight autist about words you pathetic faggot. back to plebbit you go

I only corrected you once, kind stranger.
Read the rules and lurk moar.

Attached: 1530764098414.jpg (528x522, 61K)

the only thing you need to put into your bio is your height if you're above 6 ft.
Women don't care about your witty paragraphs, niche interests or that you're "a chill guy".

if you're in a large city yes. if you're in a small city no. a large city is like 1 million people.

tell her no fuck, only dogs and snack