What is the saddest thing you have ever seen?

What is the saddest thing you have ever seen?

Attached: the_beginning_of_the_end.png (1920x1080, 439K)

me looking at the mirror

another day after I fall asleep

I browse Jow Forums almost exclusively. Will this even affect anything?

The state of white women in 2018

divide and conquer
they're coming for you next

this board is the saddest thing

We need to sterilize minorities and close the borders

Attached: 9979C1ED-0971-446B-A48C-7D846944DE6F.jpg (756x557, 59K)

You need to shut up and go back to your cave.

Things became unbearably bad way earlier than that

many various posts on this board/site

This.
Escpacially 'cause of being German.

Attached: communism fags.jpg (900x636, 98K)

Sterilise this one first. Dirty 3rd worlder

>"Hey stacey, do you want to come over later today? I bought some of that beer you like!"
>"Sure user, is it okay if Chad comes? You've met Chad, right?"
>"Yeah, I've met Chad but why would he come?"
>"Well he's my boyfriend."
>"Oh.. I didn't know he was your boyfriend..."
I audibly said "Oh no" when she asked if someone else could come.

walmart at 2 am. its empty except for some crackheads, alcoholics, and depressed people who need to buy things but are too anxious to go during the day when people are there.

2 16yo girls pressed into whoring bc of drug addiction

Twice actually
1. While in the psycho hospital had a partner in the same building as mine. He couldn't talk nor move willingly. The only states of emotions he had were: severe and utter agony which anyone could easily identify, plainess and a little satisfaction with a little bit of gratefullnes to the people who help him. Through a very hard and patient process the doctors manage to make him walk and everyone in the hospital was happy because of that, I even had a good time with the little bastard. His only family were us and no one ever came to visit him. I dont know how he manage to survive in that shithole of a place. Just when i though everything was going well, i friend told me that the little guy died because of some heart issues.
2. While walking out of the college there was this kid with a pizza a sign on his chest, a blue hat and some fake optimism in his face. The little bro was the ugliest mofo i had ever seem. No one would come near nor take some panflets he had. I went and grab one of the panflets to which he replied with sincere gratitude for no one had done that before. I never went to the pizzeria.
And there are many more but english is not my native language so fuck it

>website url changed
>people were freaking out over this

literally fucking nothing happened

gonna be me at in-n-out in like 10 minutes

It's not even going to affect any of the boards that did get moved, aside from a slight url change. That is, unless you're too retarded to use adblock. In that case you deserve whatever shit you get.

a homeless family at the homeless shelter i used to volunteer at. They are living out of there car, mom dad and a son and daughter, look like a regular suburban family if you saw them on a suburban street, homeless in their car,

in the third world, homeless kids begging for food,

in my own life, probably my last birthday i ever celebrated, my mom and me at my age of 16, where my mom looked like she wanted to cry or when i was a kid and we didnt have money for Christmas and i had to watch my mom cry on Christmas cause we wouldnt have anything and me just telling her why did we even have this shit up for, and took it down

it's easier to get around

How about his - for every racist who destroys his testicles on cam with a hammer, we will safely and painlessly sterilize one hundred minorities. I'm giving you guys a good deal - if you want it enough you could pitch and save the west!

>windows
>not using ublock
>not using https
some help