If you could have one chad power what would it be, confidence, fit etc

If you could have one chad power what would it be, confidence, fit etc

Attached: Dead+meme+got+bored+and+decided+to+pay+homage+to_1ecda8_6401538.jpg (1200x1508, 99K)

Confidence. I'm fit and too good looking to have any place on this board but autism holds me back while ugly confident chads bang all the staceys I can't even muster up the courage to talk to.

Not necessarily confidence but spuriousness. I admire people who are able to just jump into something and not worry about the consequences. I over analyze every situation and end up doing nothing.

Attached: 3F82A506-6734-4540-8D5F-C2B7C7776C76.jpg (750x673, 98K)

Chad's physical strength

Attached: C5925DFB-2B6E-41F2-BD98-93B05D5E6FC0.jpg (1068x566, 148K)

Pussy magnetism.

I just realized I'm a 26 y/o khv that has many hot girls wanting my dick but I'd rather play vidya and masturbate.

Is that a chad power?

Attached: 1539819763101.png (489x424, 129K)

I'd be good looking.

I would have chad looks bc batafag.jpeg

a chad face with high cheekbones and white skin

t. chad

Pure muscle and raw strength. I got the confidence down and the self esteem all need is the look

Attached: masculine.png (566x406, 323K)

Id want Chads height and facial structure. Anyone can get fit and confident. Just work out and dont jack off every day.

height , that one is easy

I miss Billy

Attached: 5de9116.png (500x326, 100K)

More positive emotion. Chad is prone to excitement and enthusiasm, which drives him to go after new experiences despite the consequences.

I suddenly got Chad's charisma by becoming emotionally intense, and I constantly draw attention to myself. But the energy I give off is like that of a frightened wild animal, hair raised and teeth bared. People seem to try to fix me, even strangers and distant acquaintances, talking to me, talking about me, giving me advice. I think dominant people don't need especially strong knowledge of social skills to be popular, since they set the rules themselves - but positive emotion, and the willingness to persist that comes with it, is a must.

May he wrestle in heaven

Attached: billy.jpg (480x360, 40K)

FUCK i'm crying now because of billy :( why did he have to go

Attached: or god.jpg (209x241, 7K)

we all miss billy

Attached: rest in peace.gif (750x750, 726K)

height, that was easy

god i wish people dident care about height so much fml

Hey I don't care about height.

Do you care about having dicks in your butt?

yea sorry i dont do butt stuff , im also straight