Chad here, why do you not have a gf yet user? You're funny and you seem cool. I bet some girls really like you!

Chad here, why do you not have a gf yet user? You're funny and you seem cool. I bet some girls really like you!

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 29K)

I do have a gf, Chad. We chat online every night!

Billy here. Why don't you bros become gay? I bet your little boy pussy has some potential in my business!

Attached: billy.jpg (480x360, 40K)

>We chat online every night!
kek

Why do your legs and arms bend like that? Do you have some sort of bone disease?

In a way tru Chads are very pure and naive, i befriend a couple of them and are really ok guys

But I don't like them

life on easy mode does that to you..
nothing to be bitter about, they just enjoy life and are mostly nice to those they see as worth their attention

the worst people to be around are the brads, they'll put you down the second they get the chance to be closer to chad status

Attached: mqq.jpg (1080x1350, 118K)

Brads are fucking disgusting, also Stacies and Beckies, why?

Attached: 1542971609448.jpg (640x628, 36K)

nigger some girls find somebody cool but I goot ask myself, do I find me cool...

>"It's okay user! Just find a girl who is like you and who will understand you!"
>find a girl who is so similar to me that she could literally be my fucking twin
>rejected anyway

Not even I understand my joke of a life

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

>i know 0 girls
>not funny and super quiet
ya you know me so well chad

>Chad here, why do you not have a gf yet user?

because women will cheat on you and give you STD's. also women are incentive to falsely accuse you of rape and of false domestic abuse because victims get a shit load of support from the government.

>You're funny and you seem cool. I bet some girls really like you!

no thanks bro you can have them. enjoy your baby jail time because you can't pay expensive child support extortion at gun point.

Chad wasn't talking to you, incel. Back into your pit!

can chads and incels be freinds or is it impossible?

Chad is everyone's friend.

More like loved naturally by everyone

good to know , he doesnt seem like a bad guy just diluted.

>speaking the truth about the exploitative system makes you an incel

Biocunts are a waste of time and resources. I'm waiting for artificial wombs and embryo selection to get advanced enough so that I can propagate my genes.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

I hope it requires female consent so your genes never pass on. Resources aren't infinite and your genes don't deserve to take more if you can't even get laid.

being unwillingly a celibate makes you an incel

Attached: 1511570520332.jpg (1200x800, 55K)

That's what embryo selection and CRISPR-Cas9 are for

Attached: crispr_cas9.png (800x536, 77K)

hey I am just drooping truth bombs with not hate for women or chads. the system has made it too dangerous to be with women

god the fuck is wrong with you
>require female consent
get the fuck out

Go away Chad, I like boys.