When did you realize you were a toxic person?

When did you realize you were a toxic person?

Attached: toxic2.png (484x578, 403K)

When nobody has liked me in years

Never, because i'm not a toxic incel piece of shit.

Go then

When I fucked my 20th bitch need 21,but I'm to sad now.

It's unironically society that's toxic

when i really enjoyed annoying people

You are clearly a toxic piece of shit. I'd rather spend my time with a nice incel than a brain dead bandwagon following npc temple pice of shit like you.
Basically, you're not a person.. And you can't think for yourself I'd what I'm getting at here. You're a tire iron.

when i tried to cut all ties with the only people that even remotely care about me last summer and i almost lost them forever if it weren't for me realizing that i shouldn't have done that .
i feel like a shit for it now and theey keep telling me it's fine and not my fault but i can't believe them and i should probably just make their lives easier by ending mine . but that's just my opinion plus i'm too poor to do any painless suicides and too scared to do any painful suicide methods ,so i;m pretty much stuck here in eternal emotional purgatory

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

I'll fuck your asshole all better user, come to me.

When I realized the girl I was with who had been raped would rather try to be with her rapist over the man who tried to lift her out of the darkness.

just now after reading this thread realizing i have had two ow banned accounts and more than ten league accounts banned

Never. I'm doing my best in a toxic world.

Why did you want to cut off contact with your friends?

When I noticed every thread I post in dies shortly thereafter.

In hs when I never accepted compliments, always was a douche to women, and had a huge ego. Worked for chad, didn't work for ugly manlet me.

I believed the reason why I couldn't get women and friends was because I was fat. After I became fit I learned my personality is toxic and no one likes me no matter what. I want to die but I'm too weak willed to do it.

Attached: 1495847530113.jpg (1024x1399, 398K)

Im clingy as fuck because im scared of losing what i have, which often leads to me losing what i have, im incredibly stubborn so i keep trying and fucking up over and over, i think im manipulative too

no i'm just quiet. i don't think i'm too toxic compared to othjer people. maybe i'm wrong

When I was easily influenced by two party animals releasing me into the darker sides of life. I was just shy of becoming a true degenerate going to raves and shit. To me, life is more than drugs. Even if I look and act like a potato, fact is potatos are more wanted than rotting fruit.

I'm trying to redeem myself from my self-loss. It just hurts I became like them one day and they eventually disowned me.

It fucking hurts and makes me angry I let myself sink so low to assume they were truly buddy buddy with me.
Only my old master coworkers were allies for me and I was too naive to realize it.

When my ex broke up with me with the reasoning that I'm toxic

when I started playing healer roles in mmos