Thots vs Incels

Imagine being such a retarded dumb whore that you don't realize you're attacking your number one clientele

Attached: FD0FCFD5-BB60-4478-B869-5A64A505B602.jpg (1242x1164, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3862018-do-i-need-to-file-if-i-made-less-than-12-000-for-the-year
irs.com/articles/who-has-file-federal-income-tax-return
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol she is retarded. ANY income is taxable income. A kid selling lemonade on the street is technically a tax evader. Its going to be great when the IRS clamps down on this sort of thing.

all I want is equality in taxes.

Did she get the 20k because that's when paypal starts reporting your income? that's not correct at all.

wtf is the "protect sex workers". From what? The taxman? Maybe if they called it the taxwoman they wouldn't think they're better than it.

It's actually $10k, not $20k. Burger flippers wouldn't pay taxes if the latter was the case.
'no'
The problem with lemonade sellers is that they're operating a business without registering it and are handling a food product without a license.

This seems incorrect but I don't know enough about the tax system to dispute it

Just looked it up. $12,000 (poverty level) is the cutoff if you're single and under 65.

more importantly, does she not know it's total income, or is snapchat and shit her only source of income?

you are still required to report and have that 12k taxed, and then the government in the end will issue you a refund for the full amount being under the tax limit/poverty line. ALL money must be reported to the IRS. The fed will still require you to pay taxes, and the poverty line thing is for TOTAL income. I am willing to bet these thots got a job on the side that puts them over that line. Still, the case in point is the federal government still takes the tax out, and then they refund you if you fall below 12k or whatever TOTAL income.

you cant just earn money under the table with no tax record, that is illegal and how you get a special love letter from the feds in the mail.

She's wrong on all fronts, the cutoff for a MARRIED COUPLE who are filing for a joint income return is 19000, however seeing as most fucking sex workers/snapchat camwhores aren't married they are techncially committing gross tax evasion. Not to mention the fact that you can indeed report tax fraud without proof of their income. It initiates an audit of their incomes and expenses.

nope, $24k

ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3862018-do-i-need-to-file-if-i-made-less-than-12-000-for-the-year

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

You literally don't have to report yearly income under $10k.
irs.com/articles/who-has-file-federal-income-tax-return
Although, apparently the thots are still on the hook because they're technically self-employed and the minimum on that is $400.

Attached: Capture.png (794x185, 15K)

Are you some kind of fucking idiot?

Attached: Untitled.png (1509x615, 82K)

the self employment thing will get them for sure.

Also, if you are working legit and you make under the poverty line and dont file, you are the biggest cuck of all, as you are letting the government keep all your taxes that they owe you 100% back on. if you are under the poverty line, the taxable income you have is actually zero. An employer will take out taxes and send them off to the IRS no matter what, so you are basically letting the government keep that extra money they owe you.

Of course they dont want you to file a return kek. youll get back all income taxes if youre under the poverty line. Social Security and Medicare just vanishes into the great asshole of the IRS.

If you're working a legit job, you can claim exempt and not pay taxes until tax season. So if you make under $10k, you literally don't have to file taxes and the government hasn't stolen from you throughout the year. If you work as a 1099 employee/contractor, then this is automatically the case, as employers don't file taxes for contract workers.

I enjoy their suffering

>America
>Still makes people not self-employed self report their tax
>1st World

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao at butthurt sheeple who report any Cent they received to the gubermint.

I just wanna make money.

Wagie here. If I made under 12k this year, you're saying I can get the money take out of ny taxes back if I file to the IRS for a refund? That is almost 2k BTW. I'm not married and do not have kids.

number one clienteles are chads and the average man. Incels won't even try that stuff till they are near or over their 30s and are far far to creepy to be worth the return the sale.

Don't like an incel has any value. They could die and no one would care, hell the world might improve.

yeah you fuckin idiot
why did you not mark yourself exempt if you knew you'd make under 12k?

Yes. Back when I was still minimum-wageslaving, I'd get at least two thousand back every year. I'd always spend it all on anime figs.

I make 13 dollars per hour and I started working in August. Didn't know much about it really. If I worked a full year it'd be like $23.6k. I didn't do the whole year I thought that would factor in somewhere.

Do I file the tax refund anyway? I'm not experienced at this and don't want to get cucked.