Why do normalfags think that relationships are just about fornication and they refer to romance as "getting pussy" is...

Why do normalfags think that relationships are just about fornication and they refer to romance as "getting pussy" is it insecurity? or sociopathy?

Attached: someonedrewmelol.png (1152x648, 164K)

Promiscuity is a symptom of psychopathy (which most normies are) and they live meaningless lives of chasing pleasure

cuz romance is just a pussy bet to normalfags

>cuz
Khanacademy.org

^get smart here

OP here is there something wrong with me if I actually care about people and form emotional attatchments does it make me BPD?

show me ur smartness credentials retard

that's generally what they are about. pair bonding is secondary, it's only there to increase the fitness of the offspring.

>pair bonding is secondary
wow thats pretty depressing actually that normalfags only care about that. Are they really just lowly beings like I assume them to be?

I think you're coping with being a loser.

>I think you're coping with being a loser.
why does accomplishment come from fornication with you people?

I'm a virgin. I'm just saying you seem like you're coping.

It makes you a functioning human being. But that's not allowed in our modern society; you need to be an unfeeling, ruthless individualistic robot. A lot of those normies were like you once, but norms usually get corrupted earlier than losers, being so mired in the societal morass. You really think every teenager starts out wanting to have a million different casual relationships? No, they want true love and monogamy; who forgets their first love? In a different generation they would've gotten married to their highschool sweetheart. But due to economic realities and prolonged adolescence, commitment has to wait until the mid-twenties at earliest, after which it's virtually impossible to again fall in love, or feel idealistic about another person, if they've had a ton of previous casual relationships.

Humans pair up "seriously" now way too late for people to be anything but jaded about romance and love and commitment.

*if they and the other person had a ton of previous casual relationships.

I do not desire fornication anymore because I realised that If I wasnt able to resist sexual urges that I wouldn't be able to get off drugs if I ever tried them. I am just sick of cringing at the normalfags at the gym saying really gross stuff

I don't think it's so much the sex as it is the sense of approval that comes with it.

>the sense of approval
What do you mean by that? To approve means that you want to do something but you need the permission of others. Why would I need the permission of others. The world is free and open to explore there are so many things to do.

It means you feel like you have been approved if a woman wants to sleep with you. It's sort of a biological thing. It's not really something you can choose to feel or nt.

IT IS SECURITY

IT IS SOCIOPHILIA

>It means you feel like you have been approved if a woman wants to sleep with you

I have literally had females show sexual attraction to me in high school but I didnt care because 1.) normies only care about sex and not love
2.) I can only feel for a female that doesnt have other freinds besides me.

That was in no way approving

Sounds like you did care.

I do care for close relationships I want a "ride or die" type of gf if your familiar with that type of slang

I think maybe you have an idealized view of relationships. It's just your brain tricking you into liking someone for as long as it is beneficial. Normalfags have been through many cycles of that so they become more jaded.

>posts about relationships
>not a failed normalfag

Its an observation i have made about heterosexual males

1: they've developed severe intimacy issues after getting their heart broken one too many times.

2: settling for that life style is good enough for them.

3: they substitute feelings and emotions with drug use and partying.

>1: they've developed severe intimacy issues after getting their heart broken one too many times.
This is an observation from gradeschool many, many years how can an 11 year old suffer heartbreak?

idk user. How do mommy and daddy issues persist through some ones entire life?

Ubij se konjino