Jow Forums Secret Santa 2018 #7

Post your amazon wishlists or buy for other anons!

>HOW DOES IT WORK?
This secret santa is based on Amazon.com wishlists, which you can make by registering an amazon account and adding items you want.

>Hey Sandler, it's November, why are you doing this now?
This is when it's always been started, alongside other boards. It's to ensure things will arrive by christmas because USPS will be taking a fat christmas shit, I assure you.

>Sandler, can't I be doxxed by this?
Amazon Wishlists, when set up correctly with the image provided, do not show any information except the nickname you put on the list, your state, and your city.

>How do I enter?
Simply get the ID for your wishlist and post it, from there people can copy and paste your wishlist code and make purchases.

>How do I assure I'm buying something for a robot, and not a scammer or roastie?
You have to make the judgement of lists to buy off of. I would suggest finding patterns in what people have in their lists, the kinds of products they have in their lists, and so on. Do not make a purchase for someone if you don't want to, it's as easy as that.

>Last year people bought stuff for others and then cancelled them to epic fucking troll us!
And they did that the previous year, and the year before that too. It happens when you have amazon wishlists, it's disappointing to lose out on a gift, but the item will just go back on your list like they never screwed with you at all.

Remember to have a good time, a lot of us don't have much else going for us in the year, so this event can be fun if you follow the guidelines and tips. Remember to post images of whatever you get so we can make new compilations.

Attached: santa7.gif (419x496, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/06q28n4
a.co/89cY1DP
gooDOTgl/A4j1xB
a.co/fPbe2SZ
a.co/hfvrUlB
a.co/0owAFxJ
amzn.eu/irtHzyH
amazon.de/hz/wishlist/ls/1HTK9BEMVVTK3?language=en_GB
a.co/aDvDucI
a.co/fyeLKpS
a.co/dx26SHV
a.co/1ni2miv
amzn.eu/i6BQ5sH
a.co/dYmPOkx
a.co/2pshe1F
a.co/9CKPFKF
amzn
a.co/a4YCSZI
a.co/i6E64Fm
a.co/6rl6mQb
a.co/i1B3h5u
a.co/1wI2HE6
amzn.eu/c517w4y
amzn.eu/hUt0jNW
a.co/5IFCRTx
amzn.eu/ev0g3R0
a.co/5xxbozO
a.co/8i2VKAP
a.co/dFTTUP7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related is how to set your wishlist up so that people can buy you things.

THINGS TO IGNORE:
>heh, you fuckin idiots...last year i got an epic haul by making fake addresses and got tons of gifts for free...im doin it this time again too :))))

>look at all these things you guys bought my baby, that i totally didn't buy off my own wishlist and post pics with to fuck the thread up!

>god damnit this shit again??? clogging up the top threads of r9k, how else am i gonna see 10 trap threads?????

>DISCORDS DISCORDS DISCORDS

If we notice particular shitposters via their amazon wishlists, I'll add them to an "avoid these IDs" part of this second post.
Remember to ignore obvious shitheads, list spammers, and anyone you don't want to buy for. Only spendd money if you have it to spend, and you pick a person you think deserves a gift. Enjoy, have fun.
This is original this time, AGAIN.

Attached: r9kinstructions.png (950x1200, 312K)

Yo am i first or fucked
a.co/06q28n4

Trying once again

a.co/89cY1DP

Attached: Z.jpg (226x223, 15K)

Hello, posting mine yet again.
gooDOTgl/A4j1xB
Happy Christmas

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-005906__01.jpg (1866x1080, 342K)

rolling
a.co/fPbe2SZ

Im still waiting, MAGA user :'(
a.co/hfvrUlB

Attached: ;_;.png (1754x401, 243K)

Posting mine in this thread for good luck

Merry Holidays!

a.co/0owAFxJ

My list: amzn.eu/irtHzyH

post weeb or practical lists

Attached: cute_5.jpg (903x1205, 144K)

for christmas i just want santa to give me a gf

Guess I'll drop this in again, too.

amazon.de/hz/wishlist/ls/1HTK9BEMVVTK3?language=en_GB

Again, Happy holidays, anons.

Attached: 1538426618228.gif (500x281, 938K)

Can somebody buy me my first onahole please.
a.co/aDvDucI

Attached: Dck3cOrVMAAV2-W.jpg (835x1200, 155K)

Posting again in here, colony devil Gundam if you wanna give it a go draw user.

Hey everyone, Merry Christmas. Here are the people ive given too. And some of their stuff was supposed to arrive today.

Books user and speakers user your stuff was supoosed to be there today. And radio antenna guy got his stuff.

Maker user your leather tools are coming tomorrow!

Heres my list if you wanna give me stuff too.

Link: a.co/fyeLKpS

Today was total shit. Freezing rain turned into snow. Im cold down to my bones.

Attached: Santa 8 edited.jpg (1000x1000, 178K)

Just a warning, I am neither a girl nor a trap. I have a plush sex doll and I want to dress it up in cute clothes. That is all.

a.co/dx26SHV

Attached: 1415611961145.png (723x669, 109K)

Hate to post so soon, but the other thread is saging so...

a.co/1ni2miv

Attached: 1501805407231.jpg (540x720, 72K)

amzn.eu/i6BQ5sH
Treat me nicely and I'll give you something nice over discord, I'll make it worth your time, trust me it'll be hot
uwu#2585

Attached: 132281.99999997742_20180425_113101.jpg (738x679, 30K)

a.co/dYmPOkx

i finally replaced my 5 year old tablet, if you have any drawing requests let me know anons

Attached: rsk.png (514x715, 157K)

Testing my luck in the new thread.
a.co/2pshe1F

Ay this trap has a good excuse to have us buy them stuff, but if it is true post doll man we want to see and it may entice us to possibly buy

Look at all these gibsmedats posting their links for the umpteenth time

really dude, go ask your mom for this stuff

a lonely user looking at his computer, while snow falls outside.

(if you want to)

I wanted to post this for the art user in the last thread. Not sure if they saw this but here it is.
Can you draw my D&D character? He is a black halfling wild mage/sorcerer. He has a beard made out of feathers, from the wild magic, and he is clinically insane. He has cubes that turn into wild animals once thrown and worships a fake god known as the squid lord. He is also tripping 100% of the time. I would love to see my most beloved character come to life through your imagination. Thanks in advance if you decide to actually do this.

a.co/9CKPFKF

What's everyone doing tonight?
Does anyone have any items on their list that are 10-15$ or under? Send me your list and I might get you something.

Attached: echidna.jpg (1200x731, 181K)

shaddap, I've gifted 4 things, don't linkshame me bro

Either way, you're not getting SHIT! HAAAAAAA!

I ain't a trap. Give me a second to put the stuffing back into the doll and I'll take a pic along with all my other onaholes

amzn to/2BO0Rez

If any anons would be so generous.

Attached: 1539291897143.jpg (900x767, 466K)

I have a couple, if you want to see

a.co/0owAFxJ

cute yacht is done, i tried really hard for it.
hope you like it user!
a.co/a4YCSZI

Attached: cute yacht.png (1152x648, 20K)

Not sure if you are the same user. But I replied to the last thread if you are..

It's the cutest yacht I've seen yet. Good job, user.

also, tonight i am doing hw, and trying to get comfy. Sorry for not stating before

yo dude you better be throwing in a free blowjob with that list

jesus christ

Attached: hmm.png (1144x563, 601K)

so sorry, wrong person, is who i meant to reply to. Now I have to wait 30 secs to post...........

completely new user here o/

a.co/i6E64Fm
going to be comfy tonight while doing homework. if an user could spare monies on presents tahtd be great but you dont have to. merry christmas and happy holidays anons.

Attached: 1543103271330.jpg (354x286, 15K)

Nice items user. I hope someone can fulfill your destiny

Hello my fellows I shall post my list once more. I have naught to give in return because I'm poor but I might as well keep trying I've got nothing to lose.

a.co/6rl6mQb

Check his purchased list. He already got stuff and he's still asking for more, the greedy cunt.

Draw Flandre! originally.

based pasqualo poster

thank you user, I wish you the best of luck as well

Oh well not begging just wanted to be first
Oh shit for real

Attached: 1539143737532.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Thank you user, I will be drawing all further requests. I will be using something a little better than ms paint unless it is preferred

Im this guy

But I wanted to give you something too cause we all need to be comfy.

Attached: Get comfy anon.jpg (1239x408, 89K)

a.co/fPbe2SZ
rolling again.

how yall doing today.

based gardener user

i have butt cancer and want to play halo 3 again. now that 343 is supporting it i can do it. please. a.co/i1B3h5u

I would if I could.
Not expecting anything at all, but fuck it why not try.

>a.co/i1B3h5u
>>i have butt cancer
prove it

Woah, thank you so much. I really appreciate it!
Enjoy your balaclava user. What do you study?

Attached: 2f84b94cbf56cd0869ae2b5492c9f7ad[1].png (1119x219, 45K)

would you like a range rover too user?

yo Dylan what you need an xbone for? Don't you want a ps4 instead? :)

for halo im guessing

a.co/1wI2HE6

any robots up to buy me a game, i specifically want these games bc i remember enjoying each one as a kid and its mainly just nostalgia, but im hoping that playing them would make me re-experience the joy i once had.

Attached: 47857865.jpg (640x960, 111K)

last year of high school, hoping to go into forensics, as it seems like a really neat subject.

Also, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOO MUCHH11!!!!

amzn.eu/c517w4y

Would really appreciate something. Really wanna be able to play good vidya for christmas, don't really have any friends or gf to spend my time with

Attached: 1542510814852.jpg (1920x1200, 900K)

some of you need to go back and take your name out. Doxxing yourselves and all..

amzn.eu/hUt0jNW

im good how abot you fren

It looks a little lumpy because I didn't feel like stuffing it all the way for one picture. Couldn't afford one of those $1000+ dolls but I have a fetish for plush so it works out. Like I said, the clothes are for the doll, not me.
a.co/dx26SHV

Attached: doll.jpg (1512x2688, 1.27M)

im doing fine just chilling at the tiki. What do you want for christmas this year.

What's the onahole on the bottom left? I can't read moonrunes unfortunately.

>tfw i cant use onaholes because my dick is too fat and it just tears them
feels bad man. :'(

You're welcome dude. Happy Holidays. Hope it keeps ya warm.

Glad Ill have an excuse not to go outside soon
a.co/5IFCRTx

Attached: 1ewcwz.jpg (900x900, 90K)

im really hoping an user will buy me some spikes for clothes or a new controller.

bruh you need to sort yourself out. This shit aint healthy

I'm sure it will. :)
What are you going to be doing for the holidays, friend?

>lolicon
Sorry user, I cannot send gifts to a pedosexual even if they have based webcomic taste.

amzn.eu/ev0g3R0
Someone make me a happily lil trap this christmas and I'll send you private pics

Attached: 1517813768917.png (495x492, 411K)

The first person to reply to this post with a picture of an anime boy you want to kiss will receive a $10 item off their wishlist.

Go!

Attached: 98046810268156.jpg (736x736, 38K)

thanks friend i hope one day i get to turn my yard into a beautiful forest garden

amzn.eu/ev0g3R0

Attached: 1541697582629.jpg (585x914, 65K)

where do you think you are user
normie detected

I just want to post this image.

Attached: asda.jpg (522x571, 46K)

a.co/5xxbozO

what are you gonna put your spikes on?

I'm this user , glad you have equally good taste in lee hon

Attached: image0.jpg (329x513, 21K)

This christmas Im going to be alone. My family is traveling somewhere to see other family. So it will be me and a bottle of booze.

What about you man?

a.co/8i2VKAP
So what do you guys hope you get the most from your list?

Attached: sochie.jpg (670x665, 64K)

Sorry, can't do EU and I'm not sending those kinds of gifts even if you were from NA. Come on user. It's Christmas.

Yeah and I wanna be cosy and lewd at christmas, user -w-

I'm not a lolicon, I put the toy in my doll and fuck it, I don't care what's on the box.
There's nothing wrong with masturbation, dude.
It's called Witch's Temptation and it's my favorite

hoodies and denim jackets. overalls. stuff like that.

I want the 10 billion dollar banknote from Zimbabwe on my list.

my very first onahole

You should chill out and watch anime or something if you're going to be alone on Christmas. I'm gonna be alone on Christmas too. Was thinking of going to the city and getting some barbecue/shopping around Christmas, just for something to do.

Is there anywhere I can find more of him?

either the knife or the film

If you can't keep them coming, sauce us up

Attached: 5433497b874d82c11218da3f38a6385f8e599d78e5007e996076b353df4edd62_1.jpg (320x412, 23K)

a.co/0owAFxJ if you want to see it all, but mostly the air pistol, or the pocketwatch.(or buttplug) How about you? What do you want to get?

jojo probably

got some stuff
a.co/dFTTUP7

I would buy for you if I knew how to buy things for other people.

Alright, fine. I'll come back later. Giveaway cancelled.

I bet if I asked you all to post an anime girl you wanted to marry or a $50 gift I'd have a dozen and a half replies by now...

Attached: 068765135.jpg (670x377, 24K)

i just need some hair oil and charger

Sounds fun man. I hope you have fun.

Ill probably get some good food and watch the Bastogne episodes of Band of Brothers again.

What's with traps and computer stuff I see it a lot. How'd you get into trapping btw?