Battlestation thread anybody ?

its the most comfy season of the year anons
i've been staying in a room ive been renting for a while now i got some Christmas lights and some hot chocolate and fired up one of my gaming rigs and a ps4 and a classic SNES to top it off ! lets see you're setups user or you're bedrooms

Attached: IMG_0087.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYMYCY3Zcds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not gonna post my setup so I guess I am a bedrooms.

bump

post pics gayss

Ill bite, laugh at me

Attached: IMG_20181119_115650098.jpg (5248x2952, 1.33M)

no user i really like it it looks good my dude

Although I like sitting outside so I can smoke and watch anime

Attached: IMG_20181125_191619012.jpg (5248x2952, 880K)

nice my dude i really like it its simple and sweet

here's an old pic of mine

Attached: IMG_103.jpg (1200x1600, 239K)

SIEG HEIL BROTHER THE DAWN APPROACHETH

that's cool my dude i usually do dual monitors but i like my simple 27 inch with my tv just becasue the cheap graphics cards i buy last a bit longer

>becasue the cheap graphics cards i buy last a bit longer

Which ones would that be?

i have a couple of computers that i've built some with water cooling etc. etc. i am using an AMD fire pro V400 at the moment i tore it out of a Dell server machine but i have a few nvidia cards and a lot of other various parts i dont really use my PCS much for gaming anymore

Just finished cleaning.

Attached: 1532013115118.jpg (1280x960, 277K)

who /dankpad/ here?

Attached: battlestation(1).jpg (2016x1512, 551K)

ok i can dig both of those they look pretty fucking sweet

I used to use my T400 all the time, and I still like it a bunch, but its impossible to find or make a battery to get it through a full day.

yea older batteries can be a bitch i would know, but eventually we ALL know that these more modern laptops are going to take over i mean look how powerful they are ! id rather game on one of those than a god damn gaming monster and keep the setup minimalist but thats just me. try getting a new battery from alibaba.com

this is always my favorite station in every thread. whats your mac setup? and what kind of games do you enjoy?

Trust me, I tried purchasing a ton of Chinese T400 batteries, couldn't get more than 3 hours on any. Even the few new-old stock genuine batteries would only do around 4 hours. I tried making my own battery using the controller board from a chinese battery and genuine Samsung 18650 cells, but I could only squeak out around 5 hours. It doesn't help that I have to turn the brightness all the way up to see the screen because the CCFLs are dying. Right now I am using this POS Dell XPS, the keyboard sucks and it feels flimsy as hell, but at least I get around 11 hours out of it. Modern computers suck, even thinkpads. I have a T450s as well, but the keyboard sucks and the screen is trash.

good key warp

without that thing on the right holding the parts, i would rate it very comfy

nazi meme is no comfy

very comfy, best here

too many screens, medium comfy

above average comfy

well thank you i like being above average comfy my friend and it is the comfyist time of the year my dudes i love the holidays

This one is nice because it makes me want to keep it clean

Attached: 20181125_110200.jpg (4032x1960, 1.96M)

wow user this really is nice is this you'res ??

theme for my room
youtube.com/watch?v=XYMYCY3Zcds

Attached: CameraZOOM-20181125184624907.jpg (1560x2080, 1.25M)

nice user that looks pretty cool my dude i like it but i do not like the weed

Yeah finished up rearranging it into the living room yesterday
Used to have a rubbish tip station always, it's nice not shoving around a couple things daily for mouse room

That's fair, I'm more of a floppy plant person myself but sacrifices when you live with someone

Do you smoke cigarettes too or just weed? Nice setup user. Have you ever considered getting some hanging lights?

Posted this a while back, too lazy to take another photo.

Its still about the same, prob a few more coke cans.

Attached: r9k_setup.jpg (2822x2117, 833K)

yeah being comfy is so important, college is not comfy but when i get to come home after classes and i try to get max comfy

>college is not comfy
you are going to have a really hard time in the real world if you actually believe this.

5k iMac. I only enjoy games I've been playing for most of my life now. I'm trying to play RDR2 on my new TV, but I can't even bring myself to play it.

Thanks

Cigarettes make me sick. So does alcohol, though I drink that sometimes.

Attached: 1519653691522.jpg (1280x960, 272K)

Where you guys get money to buy all these shit?
The screen of my notebook don't work, so i had to buy a monitor to use my 2008 notebook as engine for everything.

Attached: 20180920_182824.jpg (2560x1920, 1.19M)

I was like you before NEETbux. except I was using a 2008 laptop with a CRT monitor from 2003.

i work a fuck ton of hours and go to college user
also neetbux is for pussies i prefer life on hard mode anyways

i live off campus and commute to parents and move out every summer

actually being AT college is not comfy, while being home is comfy, and so is work

very comfy my dudera

this is a pretty good setup user

>also neetbux is for pussies i prefer life on hard mode anyways
Keep on telling yourself that wagie.

> used to be a 300lb loser
> get bored with everything
> say enough is enoug
> lose a lot of weight
> study
> get jobs in IT
> have gf i get sex with on regular basis
> get paid decent money for my state

Are you really skinny irl? i think i might know you

I think you are on the wrong board friendo.

I'm 6' 260lbs.

Attached: 1522806261733.png (350x296, 201K)

im 6 foot 3 260 fuck u faggot

keep it on topic lads

Nice thread opie, it's been a while since I've seen one of these and I've moved since I last posted.
>tfw storing my bicycle in my bedroom for the first time in my 28 years of life
I miss rural living.
I think everybody's owned that Dell monitor at some point. When I had no more use for mine I took it out to the hills with an old tower and shot it full of holes. Good times.

Attached: 20181125_194245.png (1440x799, 1.36M)

all i got is this desk with shitty chair and a mattress on floor. im neet living in one of my rich dad's rental apartments.

Attached: desk.png (926x618, 1017K)

Rate my setup boys

Attached: Unilife.jpg (4032x3024, 867K)

I really want to get a gaming monitor so I can stop using this TV as one, but I can't figure out what I'd like for a dual monitor setup. I want to keep my TV there so I can watch from bed, but I really don't want to mount it on the wall. Best idea I've come up with is having the TV on the right angled towards the bed, and a monitor on the left. Not sure where I'd put the PC if I did that though.

Attached: PANO_20181115_1417552.jpg (5213x1028, 1.88M)

why so triggered?
t. 6ft 260 spectator

At least you have a decent laptop, I really wish backlit-keyboard models were more affordable.

yea its not too bad, got a huge discount cause the seal on box was open. too bad i rip the keys out sometimes during my autistic meltdowns.

Attached: keys.png (675x414, 503K)

I'd be unironically jealous of the cinderblock wall if it wasn't a d*rm room, drywall is a shit gay meme.
I used to live in a little ranchhouse with wooden floors/walls/ceiling, unfortunately the landlord was weird and doors kept unlocking themselves while I was gone so I left pretty quickly.

>rip the keys
kekm8, thats a new one to me. My autism attacks are generally just yelling at myself to kill myself and sometimes punching things like wooden beams and my qt 4x4 truckfu.

nice do u dip user i do every so often

OP here wow my thread really blew up tonight thanks guys nice to know there is some people out here like you guys the boards have felt a bit distant lately its nice to have a little community of people

Looks more like snus than dip. If so A+ taste.

Attached: IMG_20181115_134104771.jpg (5248x2952, 1.41M)

yea i vape a LOT more now but there's something about november/December that makes me want to cuddle up with a snuggie dip some tobacco and play fallout 4 but i try not to dip as much as i used to i know that shit is bad for you i went from 3 cans a day to the occasional can every so often

You getting on barb fishing mate?
I've been playing the fuck out of OSRS lately. I'm doing some gargs

I very much like cuddling up in bed with some tea and some snus while it is cold out and putting on some comfy TV show like non non biyori.

yea you just cant beat that cold weather user
there's just something about it

yea its snus, General Whites
yup 20+ mil on the pet hunt. Enjoy :-)

This no bully anons

Attached: IMG_20181121_191218.jpg (3823x2000, 1.62M)

My favorite part is the cheap bolt lock to keep your parents out while you are jerking off.

no bully user looks good looks good to me

It just came with the room

>nu-berserk poster
fork over the lunch money kid

I love the flag and the touhou poster to be honest shaking my head familia

Attached: boat.jpg (1200x1477, 314K)

how is everybody else doing tonight ? good

I am ok. trying to forget that work is happening tomorrow. What are you up to?

same watching a documentary on Netflix about a journalist in Iraq in 2003 i was only a kid then...I wounder if the old fags where posting on here back then...also waiting for cyber Monday might be able to snag something good

I was in highschool in 2003. I hadn't found this place yet, I think I only started posting around 2006/7. I remember using a lot of IRC and PHP BBS sites. What are you looking to get on cyber monday? Most stuff that goes on sale is just crap from last year, hoping people buy it on an impluse without reading reviews. MLC SSDs, crap android tablets, GPUs with awful coolers that overheat, stuff like that.

To be honest ive been using a kindle fire gen 2 tablet for a really long fucking time. i hope to get a new tablet or maybe one of those android docking stations ive been using an old iphone SE for about 3 years now and need a new phone might also get some new vape stuff i just discovored alibaba.com which is an international trading and global trade company from china might also check there

green walls weird imo, above average comfy

runescape is comfy
above average comfy cause its simple setup

tbell is good call, apple sticker is bad
mediuim comfy

good corner, great berserk poster, above average comfy

nazi flag with coke and anime figurines, pretty much speaks for itself

I thought the apple sticker was funny, is it just cringy?

>tbell is good call
tacobell is probably one of the most underrated fast food joints. The breakfast crunch wrap combo is a really great deal, $4.70 for a coffee, breaekfast crunch wrap, and cinnabons. Its a bummer the tripple double crunchwrap combo is over, that was a great deal. The chupalupa box is OK, but the cinnamon twists taste like stale cinnamon dusted pork rinds and go straight to the trash.

nah if you made a mackintosh that would be even more awesome

yeah man tbell is top teir, unrivaled fast food goodness. i love quesoritos of chicken, and all the dollar menu shit. the boxes are always a good deal when im looking to get a box

i agree tbell is cheap and good

anybody else still here ?

>green walls weird
they're stereotypical white drywall, the lighting is just poor desu
I was going to do a bunch of cleaning/organising today but kept falling asleep.

Attached: 20181125_210556.png (1440x799, 1.68M)

I don't know anymore. I feel like I am here in person, but my spirit is elsewhere.

>anything less than a Titan line
suck my fuck
t. custom GT75 Titan-056