Femanons, which are worse?

Femanons, which are worse?
>misogynistic woman hating men (whether incels or otherwise)
>submissive men who worship women
I ask because I imagine these are the two most hated types of men to women

Attached: 1542833556324.jpg (766x630, 73K)

Both are bad, but woman mostly repeat things they hear, it's not their fault.

I'd say the latter as they interfere more with us unlike the women-haters who just sit home all day with no human contact

This

how do they interfere with you?

Woman don't think something is good or bad, they are told and repeat it

this is the same poster...

i occasionally use twitter and my responses always include a few replies who clearly only support me because of my gender
also at college some people just praise you whenever you say a word for some reason which i assume to be my gender

no, this is the same poster...

And you know this how? You're not a woman. You wouldn't know.

actually the third one isn't me but the others are me lol
so what is the way you like men to act the most?
If it's some gay "dominant protector" shit or something, honestly please kill yourself.

i should have used "come across" instead of "interfere". English is not my first language my bad

Assuming bait, but I'm gonna answer anyway. The one that poses an actual danger to me is the worse one.

I know, there are only two anons here, I don't know why I'm talking to you here.

so the misogynist then.
not bait btw

act like normal people, leave flirting outside of school

Yeah. I don't particularly like submissive men who worship us, but I definitely don't hate them either.

why wouldnt you like being worshiped
i like the idea of women worshiping men

I just don't like being put on a pedestal. Especially for relationships, I just like men who treat both genders with respect, but don't go way overboard with it (e.g start worshipping women).

but women deserve to be worshiped you are the superior sex and you make the babies and control the species...
you cant just act like what im saying isn't real or pretend to not be the dominant ones

the latter, misogyny is natural, justified, based in fact, righteous, and should be encouraged and practiced everywhere forever.

>those trips
you strike me as a man though user

Way worse
I agree that misogyny is completely natural and fair as well as deserved

Attached: images_3.jpg (414x356, 15K)

are you a real woman though
are the women really saying they like misogynists more than subs
women are literally trash if this is the case

misogynists are usually violent so I would say them

>you strike me as a man though user
nice

you're so obviously some sub dude into femdom who's disappointed irl women aren't into his gross unnatural sexual fantasy

i like both truthfully but I prefer sub
all bdsm is equally natural/unnatural so idk what you mean by that either. either way saying you prefer literal misogynists over dudes who like kinky sex does in fact make you a shitty human being and you know it

That is not making any sort of sense and smells like butthurt over your adoration not being rewarded.

what doesn't make sense?
and it's not 'adoration' it's just sexual interests. its not like you act the way you do sexually outside of the bedroom or in your daily life

misogyny is completely justified and an objective thing that everyone should embrace. submissive guys are repulsively disgusting and pathetic and can't accept that no woman irl aside from professional "dommes" looking for a quick buck are into femdom.
also, like another user said, you are incoherent.

so you just hate yourself and women?
why are they repulsively disgusting and pathetic?

Feel bad for them

Feel bad for them but they also deserve their misery if they're not willing to change

I don't like either but probably

This is due to potential violence. Though betas are slimey and "misogynistic" in their own way. They always turn out to be the rapey type.

.... shit I dunno. Can I change my answer?

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-230236.jpg (1439x1873, 980K)

I didn't say betas, I said submissive
the vast majority of powerful men are sexually submissive. The "Christian Gray" female fantasy of the powerful man who's also dominant sexually isn't real. In real life these men are extremely sexually submissive.

I just have this deep seated contrarian nature in me. I always want to argue against whatever is being agreed on. I start to dislike things more when the people who enjoy them become louder and more common. A guy who'd worship me, which I've never encountered despite the assurance I would, would just get on my nerves to the point of rage. At least with misogynists I can agree that I'd be better off dead and piss off the majority of people. Why do you think I keep coming back to this board?

Attached: 1524583320277.jpg (1039x1920, 228K)

Ah, my bad. Then the misogynistic women haters. They're male versions of femanazis to me

so it's just trolling for the lolz?

But has either ever happened?

I like the man who worships me. It gives me love and validation. It makes me not insecure the guy will leave me which scares me to death. I like clingy friends of either gender for the same reason. I don't want them to leave me.

see youre a good person and woman unlike these other self hating people who call me names for liking what i like

I don't understand them. I've been treated like shit by some others and don't know why they'd ever want that. They seem stupid and naive to me. They don't seem to know what it's like or how people act like when they truly hate you.

they're just mean and judgemental and hate themselves and hate people who are comfortable with themselves.
honestly, they're just lazy pieces of shit who dont want to work so the idea of a "sub" guy that would require them to put in work sexually makes them angry and they lash out, and in the context of this dichotomy between what they perceive as a guy who can't do anything to them vs. a guy that is going to require them to work, they pick the former while passing judgement on the latter while playing it off like hating themselves is fine.
also they're probably legit messed up though because this is Jow Forums

I'll introduce a misogynistic pet theory on this one. Women don't properly understand strength. They conflate the legitimate strength of leaders, warriors, and other exemplars with cruelty. One symptom would be the number of bad female managers who believe they have the right to make unquestioned decisions. Another symptom would be women who think an abusive man is a strong one.