Where do you think humanity will be in a thousand million years?

Where do you think humanity will be in a thousand million years?

Attached: 1517624851303.jpg (1024x752, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who gives a shit i'll be worm food

Honestly, if time goes on that long, humanity could be dead.
All of the stars will go out eventually. Then man will either have to come up with a solution to live without sun light or die

same place fundamentally, and there will be a imageboard called something similar to r9k where people ask this exact question

>a thousand million years
I doubt we'll make it even a 100 more desu

dead and gone i give us 300 more years

it will be fucking dead, this earth is becomin full of pajeets niggers beaners and chinks.

Either extinct or something we can't comprehend. Basically Gods.

>Basically Gods.

Attached: australia-prime-minister-and-aboriginee.jpg (940x1253, 168K)

that image cant be real, what is gillards end game?

Appreciating the culture of Australia's indigenous people.

Our future is something already witnessed by a civilizations millions of lightyears away, as we see an impression of their past, they see an impression of our future. We already conquered the cosmos according to galaxies millions of light years in the past away, as they see us millions of years in the future.

everything is gonna be dead in this local galaxy cluster man. maybe even the entire universe. if there is a multiverse, maybe well have to travel from universe to universe in order to survive. by then we wont even be human though.

In an alien museum.

Back to Jow Forums with you, stop contaminating the rest of liberal Jow Forums

Dead. The chances of humanity surviving that long are slim. Only scientific advancement on a level we can't probably even comprehend now could save us.

are you expecting a serious answer ?
AYO JANNY GET THIS SHIT OFF MY BOARD

Attached: almostCryLAIN6.gif (1164x1080, 438K)

In a billion years, mate?

>Jow Forums
>liberal
The delusions of the lefties, always amusing

Lmao look at this autist

>live without sunlight or die
I'm pretty sure everything in the Universe will just decay into nothingness, not just stars. Every atom will basicslly cease to exist because the energy to sustain them will just run out, and we'll basically just melt away.

I'm a proponent of the big crunch theory.

Nigger that's only a billion years in the future, what do you mean "if time goes on that long"?

Fpbp

I care but in the end we are all worm food

today I learned Jow Forums can't count

That's not even that long our sun would still be around.

Humanity will propably be hard to recognize at that point. At that time we propably have colonized the galaxy and through evolution, gene editing and machine implants humans will slowly become more and more alien..
Most people will propably even get born and live in virtual reality, the rest will likely build dyson spheres around each star and live there in great comfort but the long travel times means that every star would represent it's own K2 civilization unless they find a way to travel FTL.

Attached: dyson-sphere-artist-2.jpg (1400x788, 975K)

A society grows great when men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

>we see an impression of their past
>they see an impression of our future
Are you actually retarded? This is not meant as an insult. The time it takes for the light to travel between the two civilizations is the same. They would both be seeing the past of each other.

>we is space colonizers
That will never happen unless Europeans ally with the eastern Asians and stop babysitting niggers. Reaching that evolutionary stage is already highly unlikely, but if your society/planet is infested with violent subhumans then the probability of reaching that level of technology drops to zero.
>inb4 go back to Jow Forums
Facts aren't racist.

We already have constructions in space in a mere century so I wouldn't say that it's highly unlikely at this point.
The next step would be to build a permanent industrial base on the moon and use the material to build a orbital ring around the earth.

There were always violent people around so I'm not concerned unless they become a majority which could happen but even then maybe technology has a solution for that too, like genetic engineering or brain implants.

Attached: final_configuration_of_iss.jpg (4288x2848, 1.66M)

>I wouldn't say that it's highly unlikely at this point.
While I'd like to agree with you, it just isn't possible. There are so many drains on the potential of Europeans that space colonization is not a realistic possibility unless they go full NatSoc. The way things are they won't stop supporting third worlders because das raycis.
>unless they become a majority
Africa already has a larger population than North America and Europe combined. With all the gibs the African population is going to explode. The solution is to sterilize Africans.

The future produced by the current timeline belongs to the sophisticated brutality of the east Asians. That is assuming the US doesn't nuke everyone when they lose power from being corrupted by multiculturalism.

>the great attractor
Some spooky shit user, and we don't even know what it is.

Attached: 601fa8436e10dcacdd88f44eee68526a.png (728x900, 335K)

Star creation will continue for another 100 trillion years, so the universe really is still very young

This makes me happy for some reason desu.

Sometime down the line, with all that time and all those stars and galaxies and an universe too vast to comprehend, the elements might combine to create a new Earth, a new humanity, a new civilization, culminating in an almost exact replica of you except it wouldn't be an useless piece of shit wasting their life on Jow Forums
Not that it has anything to do with you, you'll be dead

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
I really like reading about this shit
Apparently there's a slew of disasters awaiting for us, and supernovas could even threaten to irradiate all of Earth and render it uninhabitable
Apparently the Sun will make the Earth unable to sustain human life in much less than a billion years... But who knows what terraforming fuckery we could come with in the meantime

I can barely control my anxiety over the next couple decades. I don't want to think about beyond.

Attached: mpv-shot0024.jpg (1920x1036, 235K)

Chinese spread across the universe

It's likely we will extend the lifespan of the sun with star lifting.

Who fucking knows? Maybe you'd get to Mars before you become worm food

we're going to be close to extinction within the next couple hundred years so this kind of wondering seems pointless to me

>thinking humanity will make it another hundred years
We're in our final stages.

Attached: A64E0BB5-A773-499B-A222-0348E29EF5C5.jpg (727x727, 56K)

this desu, two minutes to midnight on the doomsday clock, sand shortage, possible obliteration of bees, superbugs on the horizon... not a lot of hope left for humanity in any shape or form

Attached: 1541011449921.jpg (320x320, 21K)

That's what the earth has always been, user. Whites have always been the minority.

We will abandon biological bodies within a few thousand years at most. The main point of existence will be intellectual thought with a goal of understanding the nature of being.

That's respectable, because we truly don't know how the Universe will end because there's too many possibilities, and the majority of them revolve around Dark Matter and Dark Energy, which we have very little grasp of.