Had sex with my sister 2 Saturdays ago. Ask me anything robots

Had sex with my sister 2 Saturdays ago. Ask me anything robots

Attached: FB_IMG_1520557382846.jpg (559x624, 53K)

I wish I had a sister fuckin hell my bro sis sex fetish will NEVER BE FUCKING QUENCHED!

Attached: image.jpg (1637x924, 107K)

Did she kick you out of bed when you came on her braces?

Witthat was it like? How did it happen?

Your ages? Was alcohol involved?

time for a green text about it user

It all happened after a concert. I can just copy paste my green from /b for you if youd rather that

do it for all of us

>Me and my sister who I havent seen meet up at a concert (Mayday Parade dont fucking judge)
>went with her because she just got a divorce and her grandma just died (half siblings) so she needs to just get out
>the opening acts suck
>we both yell at the guys that they suck and if theyre as depressed as they act like they are, they should just hang themselves
>pleased with ourselves we start talking about other shit
>She asks me to get her a rum and coke
>this is my sister, I dont mind
>get one for myself too
>its literally all liquor and maybe enough coke to turn it brown
>we both go through 2
>I switch to beer and she asks for one more
>alright cool.
>at this point the headline comes on
>we both are freaking out like our past 14 year old selves woulf
>end up dancing together alot
>she weighs only 110 so shes REALLY drunk after the 3rd drink
>it gets to a slow song and the band makes everyone clear space for a couple theyve been watching all night
>Its literally fucking us
>drunk us laugh it off and go ahead with it
>everyone chants for us to kiss
>nani.jpg
>before I know it my sisters tounge is at least 3 inches into my mouth
>after the 6 or so drinks I had I say fuck it and reciprocate
>song ends and everyone laughs
>we both realize what just happened and stare at each other

Cont.

>After staring at her for awhile it gets uncomfortable but I decide to laugh it off
"Guess we really fooled them."
"Y-yeah.."
>a new song comes on to distract us from everything and we're back to dancing and shit
>realize shes laying her head on my alot and holding onto me and shit
>whatever
>concert ends
>after the whole night Im sobered up some and she's still completely gone
>drive her back to my apartment
>I crack open another beer
>she sits down and turns on the TV to south park or something idk
>Tell her Im going to bed, tell her to wake me up if she leaves before I wake up
> go to my room
>5 minutes pass and holy shit Im drunker than I thought
>room spinning like fucking crazy
>hear door open
>its my sister in panties and a t shirt
>she tells me
"Look with everything going on in my life right now,you know I must be upset. Can I lay here in with you so I dont feel so alone"
>I mean I have a pretty big bed so why not
>she lays down and tells me thankd
> we start back to back but she rolls over and puts her arm over me
>I dont let it bother me, then she puts her leg on me
>right on my crotch
>drunk still awake me gets and instant boner
>shes apparently still awake too
"Oh you like that?"

"N-no I just gotta pee"
>dont actually have to pee
> at this point my sister crawls on top of me and says
"Look Ive been feeling shitty and unwanted recently. Youre the only person whose always been on my side and has always talked to me when I need it. And part of me feels like Im wanted with you. So just let me feel wanted right now"
>This basically comes as a shock to me as my sister is basically coming out that she loves ke as more than her brother
>I was always told by media and stuff that incest was bad even though I never really saw much issue
>after some thought I just say
"Do you want this just right now or do you want to keep it going for a long time? Because if so we're going to have to strategize that shit"

fake n gay

originnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnal

Attached: 1543182391317s.jpg (125x90, 2K)

>sister looks at me
"All I know right now is that I wanna feel wanted. I'll figure out the rest later"
>Be me
>my sister is basically saying for me take her
>really want it but also feel very wrong about it
>alcohol kicks back in and tells me fuckit
>I give my sister more eye contact, then I kiss her likenshe kissed me at the concert
>we roll around for abit until she gets on top
>unzips my pants
>best blowjob of my life
>thankfully cant finish cause dunk lole
>we end up fucking for about 30-45 minutes with a condom.
>I cum on her stomache
>she cleans off we cuddle the rest of the night
>had a few conversations on the phone since then
>we both decide it's best to see how things play out for us now since Im in Uni and she's taking care of her mom

I honestly dont know what to do about this situation and Im terrified of any consequences. I guess your thoughts, if you have any could help.

Oh yeah. I'm 21. She's 24. We're related by our Dad

Not fake. But maybe kinda gay I guess.
It's really fucked with everything I know about anything. And I dont know how to feel/think

fuck her brains out user you bastard. even if its not fake its most gay (if you dont relish it)

What country was this?

Were you a virgin beforehand?

Attached: kawasehasuiboxednotecards252.jpg (632x900, 262K)

waste of quints desu

well man you done goofed

USA, North Carolina to be exact. I got a blowjob before but never full penetration.

If this were real there'd be videos on youtube

There could be for all I know. Look up mayday parade live Charlotte 2018. There may be something there.

Then again I'd prefer our irl identities stay hidden so if you recognize either of us or feel like being a genuine dickhole and posting about it. please stay quiet about user.

once i woke up and my little sis sucking my dick

Oh, so half sister, not sister.

Did you at least suck hers for a little bit to make it fair?

>north Carolina
God dam it if stereotypes are not true

Attached: 12179605-533A-48DF-9029-EC0142BFA7FE.jpg (620x413, 79K)

Yeah. But its till pretty fucked.

Obligatory: how big are her tits? And does she shave her pussy?

Pretty small tits. Shes about 5 foot 3 inches and weight 110 pounds. Not flasted though. Enough to get a handfull and have some fun

Yeah ahe shaved. Idk if she was expecting it or if it was habitual.

Ill tell you what you want to hear OP. Just continue fucking your sister. Stop being a moral faggot. You only have one life and if your sister is giving you the best sex you ever had than why stop?

Ok so what? You cant have kids and its technically illegal but so is pirating games, jaywalking, you can kill and eat a cow but god forbid if you fuck it.

Moral is that there is no body watchung cameras, no invisible force watching you. Do what you do and be happy. Its okay to have a romantic, loving, sexual relationship with your sister

Ill double down on it. If its okay to fuck men dressed as woman, ted talks is talking how it should be fine to fuck children. All of it

Were in a culture where putting your dick in whatever you want is being socially accepted and the fucking whitehouse is flying pride flags. Why should your sister be the line in the sand?

I really appreciate the support. A lot/most of me really wants this to never end. We were both talk8ng about chamging our names moving to another state and just doing our thing there. The more I think about it, the more it makes since

Goddamn even if she's only half into it the bitch sounds real down I say go for it nigga most dudes oucha never get hoes period so....

Attached: MKIs5LS.jpg (600x338, 26K)

I was going to tell you to kys but youre white southerners so I guess its not a big deal

>tfw no incest with cutie sister

Attached: 2018-11-26 17.56.31.png (321x547, 143K)