Fuck Satan

Get fucked Satan

Attached: 8833_2.jpg (536x750, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbTWJTK2oCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screen shot 2018-04-29 at 12.52.13.png (419x174, 83K)

Attached: Screen shot 2018-04-29 at 12.55.26.png (535x272, 125K)

The fuck did I do :^(

youtube.com/watch?v=bbTWJTK2oCs

Attached: D28.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Attached: spacealiens.jpg (587x195, 35K)

I don't like you

Treacherous bastard

Attached: dishonor.jpg (340x270, 23K)

Attached: medal_180_BS.jpg (180x180, 10K)

Attached: Feudal-Japan.jpg (907x680, 162K)

Attached: Dishonour-on-you-n-the-cow1half-213x300.jpg (213x300, 22K)

Attached: bookoflife.jpg (635x435, 77K)

Attached: Persona.jpg (243x367, 53K)

Attached: False Words.jpg (1200x640, 263K)

Attached: golgotha.jpg (1200x675, 168K)

Attached: Love.jpg (480x439, 74K)

Attached: disease.jpg (485x646, 38K)

And let not women’s weapons, water-drops,
Stain my man’s cheeks! …
No, I’ll not weep.
I have full cause of weeping, but this heart
Shall break into a hundred thousand flaws
Or ere I’ll weep

{ Spectet amabilius iuvenem, suspiret ab imo
Femina, tam sero cur veniatque roget:
Accedant lacrimae, dolor et de paelice fictus,
Et laniet digitis illius ora suis } [2]

If your lover’s late, throw him a sweet glance, sigh
Dramatically, deeply, ask him why,
Then begin to cry
As though in a jealous passion — and then
Claw his face with your nails.

With the extinction of most, or perhaps however, all of the traces of sage antiquity, one could not endure to continue to be free of tears when perceiving from what is set forth below how formerly the law used to take thought for the freedom of subjects, and how many the blessings were from which our time has fallen little by little as a result of the ill-fated plight of the governed.

Attached: Thalia.jpg (300x383, 31K)

Attached: purring.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Attached: friedrichnietzsche1.jpg (600x315, 36K)

Melpomene, meaning to sing or the one that is.

The muse of tragedy

Attached: Melpomene.jpg (496x731, 65K)

Plato's representation of Orpheus is in fact that of a coward; instead of choosing to die in order to be with his love, he mocked the deities in an attempt to visit Hades, to get her back alive

Attached: Untrue.jpg (500x610, 74K)

Fuck Great Satan

Attached: 1521277611279.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

As his love was not "true"—meaning that he was not willing to die for it—he was punished by the deities, first by giving him only the apparition of his former wife in the underworld and then by having him killed by women.

Orpheus played his lyre, melting even Hades' cold heart. Hades told Orpheus that he could take Eurydice with him but under one condition; Eurydice would follow him while walking out to the light from the caves of the Underworld, but he should not look at her before coming out to the light or else he would lose her forever. If Orpheus was patient enough he would have Eurydice as a normal woman again by his side.
Thinking it a simple task for a patient man like himself, Orpheus was delighted; he thanked the gods and left to ascend back into the world. Unable to hear Eurydice’s footsteps, however, he began fearing the gods had fooled him. Eurydice was in fact behind him, but as a shade, having to come back into the light to become a full woman again. Only a few feet away from the exit, Orpheus lost his faith and turned to see Eurydice behind him, but her shadow was whisked back among the dead, now trapped in Hades forever.

D O N T E A T T H E F R U I T O F T H E D E A D

Attached: BeeAroundPomegranate.jpg (814x1024, 184K)

Attached: Persephone.jpg (564x1336, 122K)

Because of a prophesy that she was destined to bear a son greater than his father, Zeus had her marry a mortal man. Peleus, the chosen groom, was instructed to ambush her on the beach, and not release his grasp of the struggling goddess as she metamorphosed into a host of shapes.

Attached: Thetis riding Hippocamp.jpg (363x300, 42K)

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1200x804, 119K)

Thetis's name is connected with the ancient Greek words thesis "creation" and têthê "nurse".

Attached: Nurse.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Attached: Mandalay.jpg (320x232, 14K)

Attached: mirror.jpg (254x320, 26K)

Attached: Mandalay.jpg (320x255, 27K)

Then Sleazebag trades Kay Francis to Nick for a few cases of machine guns.

Attached: Kay.jpg (252x320, 20K)

Kay sulks and hunger strikes, albeit in a lovely room with a gorgeous carved bed. Then the Countess gives her some wise advice..

Attached: Screen shot 2018-04-29 at 14.58.24.png (319x726, 164K)

Kay Francis decides to do precisely that, making a killer entrance into the Jardin d'Orient

Attached: Kay.gif (320x240, 118K)

Plotting the sequins of events

Attached: sequins.jpg (257x320, 30K)

Kay Francis is now calling herself "Spot White"

She gets hauled down to the police station, prompting a fantastic scene in which an utterly blase Kay Francis not only doesn't get deported, but winds up sashaying away with 10,000 of the police chief's rupees to buy herself out of the Jardin d'Orient with enough left over for a nice cabin on the next boat to Mandalay

Attached: police.png (320x227, 87K)

Of course, as she's unpacking, she drops her framed photo of Sleazeball Boyfriend--Wait, why did she have that? I've been known to forgive a man anything (twice) but even i would give the Soviet wiped-from-history treatment to anyone who sold me into prostitution. Anyway, she cuts herself on the glass and the cabin boy runs to the bar and gets a doctor there to come look at it and, woohoo, meet cute. Well, kind of. It doesn't take long before he reveals that he's an alcoholic who once operated drunk and killed someone, so he's going off to some colony where everyone has the plague so he can do penance and probably die. She, of course, hears this and immediately wants to come with him....

Attached: goodness.jpg (320x249, 27K)

But wait! Guess who else is on the boat? Why, Sleazeball Boyfriend, of course. He sneaks into Kay Francis' cabin, but she brushes him off. Although first she stares meaningfully at the bottle of wound cleaner or whatever the doctor left her, helpfully labeled POISON in big letters. But then it seems Sleazeball Boyfriend disappears--having taken the bottle of POISON and fallen/jumped/was pushed off the boat. Everyone suspects Kay Francis of murder...

... but then they find not only Sleazeball Boyfriend's suicide note, but a note someone had sent warning him that the cops were waiting for him in Mandalay. Phew! But then Sleazeball Boyfriend returns! he just faked his own death and, well, if it almost got her arrested for murder, that's oke, toots! He's also heard how successful Kay Francis was peddling it and he has this great idea that they'll open up their own whorehouse. Then he can quit running guns and just pimp her out full-time...

Attached: men.jpg (320x223, 21K)

... and Kay Francis thinks, "You know, everybody believes this guy is already dead." What will Kay
Francis do?

Attached: face.jpg (242x320, 21K)

Attached: MirroMirror.jpg (576x768, 56K)

Attached: Annex.jpg (1375x1800, 486K)

Attached: 4.jpg (497x637, 79K)

Attached: clubs.jpg (733x1024, 434K)

Attached: bp.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Attached: inscribing.jpg (200x297, 23K)

Sins shall followthe broken and lost if seen by hatred. Only the blind justice can guide them to truth and love of the lord himself

God damn it not again

Attached: UwIL.gif (500x250, 1.74M)

You wake me up to be taunted by your sins, but all I see is a man whos mind has failed to overcome so many sins

That goes to show you know nothing about me.

Then why open your mind and sins to all then? You have absence of intelligence with your blind eyes

This thread doesn't mean anything to you as you don't speak the dialect, so why are you commenting upon it?

Attached: thought.gif (500x247, 1.74M)

I speak a different language and mind but do we not think the same?

You speak dishonestly

And you speak a mouth full of sin, is there really any difference?

Yes, the premise of your dishonesty renders such statements as their opposite.

You humor me, but tell me this, shall these men that look at us blindly walk the path of light clearly?

Is Homer not blind?

Who is seated higher than Cherubim?

saraph

Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,' who was, and is, and is to come.

Golgotha

Attached: Screen shot 2018-04-29 at 16.18.18.png (736x497, 671K)

Homer was blind,yes, but he could feel the light, and that what we must do to save these men from pain and suffering

That is what you tell yourself.

Attached: PsycheSkull.jpg (640x640, 133K)

What I tell myself is truth, what you tell yourself is truth, but what they hear is lies and whispers. Deaf men can't hear us but can read lips and words, blind men cannot see us speak but may listen to our lessons and feel our words. Now tell me, what is a man who has lost all of his senses?

Go away

Bible the seraphim do not have the status of angels

In the Second Book of Enoch, two classes of celestial beings are equated with the

seraphim and cherubim, known as the phoenixes and the chalkydri

(from Gr. χαλkύδραι khalkýdrai, compd. of χαλkός khalkós "brass", "copper" + 'ύδρα hýdra "hydra", "water-serpent"—lit. "brazen hydras", "copper serpents")

"In the light of intelligence, meditating upon the Creator in His work, and the work in its Creator, we shall be resplendent with the light of the Cherubim. If we burn with love for the Creator only, his consuming fire will quickly transform us into the flaming likeness of the Seraphim."

Robert Southey noted an Islamic narration about Angels commanded to prostrate before Adam, whereupon Iblis refused as he boasted about himself being a Seraph created from celestial fire, more excellent than Adam.

Iblīs (or Eblis) is the Islamic equivalent of Satan. Iblis was cast out of heaven by God after he refused to prostrate himself before Adam.

Moses asks Iblis why he refused God's order. Iblis replied that the command was actually a test. Then Moses replied, obviously Iblis was punished by being turned from an angel to a devil. Iblis responds, his form is just temporary

Attached: Book of Omens.jpg (600x789, 321K)

The main actors of the narration about Adams fall are drawn: Adam, Hawwa (Eve), Iblis, the serpent, the peacock and an Angel, probably Ridwan, who guards paradise.

Attached: Explusion.jpg (570x800, 102K)

Why leave? Do you not see how we speak to each other like Plato and Socrates? We question the gods we are given, but we shall embrace them when the time comes

The term Iblis (Arabic: إِبْلِيس) may have been derived from the Arabic verbal root bls ب-ل-س (with the broad meaning of "remain in grief")[2] or بَلَسَ (balasa, "he despaired").

Furthermore, the name is related to talbis meaning confusion.

Another possibility is that it is derived from Ancient Greek διάβολος (diábolos), also the ultimate source of English 'devil'.

Iblis is depicted as an example of a true lover of God, teacher of oneness despite physical separation and rather a tragically fallen angel than a failed creature, since he preferred to go to hell than to prostrate himself before someone else other than the "Beloved" (here referring to God). Thus Iblis became an example for unrequited love.

Iblis represents the principle of "one-eyed" intellect; he only saw the outward earthly form of Adam, but was blind to the Divine spark hidden in him, using an illicit method of comparison.

Triptolemus three commandments for a simple, pious life: "Honor your parents", "Honor the gods with fruits"—for the Greeks, "fruits" would include the grain—and "Spare the animals" (Kerenyi, p128).

LOL

Upon his death, Charnabon was placed in the stars as the constellation Ophiuchus, said to resemble a man trying to kill a serpent, as a warning to mortals who would think to betray those favoured by the gods.

King Charnabon of the Getae also made an attempt on Triptolemus' life, killing one of his dragons to prevent his escape.

Demeter intervened again, replacing the dragon and condemning Charnabon to a life of torment.

Celeus or the peasant Dysaules may be substituted for Triptolemus as the primordial Eleusinian recipient of the first gifts of the Mysteries.

Attached: F0466_Louvre_Legende_Triptoleme_Ma3571_detail_rwk.jpg (1280x885, 202K)

Ego de Luse

and Demeter in the modest disguise of a simple woman of Eleusis, smiles again

Pluto represents a more positive concept of the god who presides over the afterlife. Ploutōn was frequently conflated with Ploutos (Πλοῦτος, Plutus), a god of wealth, because mineral wealth was found underground, and because as a chthonic god Pluto ruled the deep earth that contained the seeds necessary for a bountiful harvest.

The name Ploutōn came into widespread usage with the Eleusinian Mysteries, in which Pluto was venerated as a stern ruler but the loving husband of Persephone. The couple received souls in the afterlife, and are invoked together in religious inscriptions.

Hades, by contrast, had few temples and religious practices associated with him, and he is portrayed as the dark and violent abductor of Persephone.

Like many other figures in Greek and Roman mythology, Plutus' name is related to several English words. These include:
Plutocracy, rule by the wealthy, and plutocrat, one who rules by virtue of wealth
Plutonomics, the study of wealth management
Plutolatry, the "worship" of money
Plutomania, an excessive desire for wealth

Incubation is the religious practice of sleeping in a sacred area with the intention of experiencing a divinely inspired dream or cure. Incubation was practised by many ancient cultures. In perhaps the most well known instance among the Hebrews, found in 1 Kings 3, Solomon went to Gibeon "because that was the most renowned high place to offer sacrifices."

There "the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream at night," and Solomon asked God for the gift of an understanding heart.

Oscar Wilde mentions Attis' self-mutilation in his poem "The Sphinx"

Attached: Revelations.jpg (305x238, 18K)

while Nephthys's marriage to Set was a part of Egyptian mythology, it was not a part of the myth of the murder and resurrection of Osiris. She was not paired with Set the villain, but with Set's other aspect, the benevolent figure who was the killer of Apophis. This was the aspect of Set worshiped in the western oases during the Roman period, where he is depicted with Nephthys as co-ruler
>>
Nephthys was also considered a festive deity whose rites could mandate the liberal consumption of beer. In various reliefs at Edfu, Dendera, and Behbeit, Nephthys is depicted receiving lavish beer-offerings from the Pharaoh, which she would "return", using her power as a beer-goddess "that [the pharaoh] may have joy with no hangover".

Apis (insect), the genus of the honey bee

>

i.e. the face of the Apis is transformed into that of Osiris

>

n initiation an act that sets in motion some course of events
n initiation the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new "she looked forward to her initiation as an adult","the foundation of a new scientific society"
n initiation wisdom as evidenced by the possession of knowledge "his knowledgeability impressed me","his dullness was due to lack of initiation"
n initiation a formal entry into an organization or position or office "his initiation into the club","he was ordered to report for induction into the army","he gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame"

The patriots, not initiated in this treachery, had opposed thy perfidious advice.