Why are so many men balding?

Why are more young guys balding? Is it the shampoo Jew?

Attached: Elizabeth BI.jpg (3840x2160, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

perfecthairhealth.com/why-i-stopped-using-shampoos-and-conditioners-forever/
dailymedicaldiscoveries.com/shampoo-causes-baldness-in-men/
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/07/the-unfortunate-reality-of-dry-shampoo/489989/
genepi.qimr.edu.au/contents/p/staff/CV362.pdf
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/feb/06/female-hair-loss-causes-treatment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hair loss has been linked to high testosterone, but knowing todays """men""" it can't be that.

Not Political.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

>Hair loss has been linked to high testosterone
>Genetics
>Shampoo hair everyday
>Psoriasis of the scalp + excessive scratching

Some or all of these

>thinning on top at 25

JUST

Started going bald at 16.

What I can tell you about balding is that there's a switch in the hair follicles on the top of your head.

Once that switch is flicked, then you're going to start balding. That switch can go off at 12 or it can go off at 80. What causes it, it's hard to say. We don't really know. But we do know that eunuchs that have been castrated before they start balding, they will never go bald. But if they are castrated after they have started they will go bald.

The only way to stop balding is to eliminate production of DHT, which is a kind of testosterone.

>Mostly bad genetics from the mothers side.

it's a sign of high test

hello newfriend

I'm pretty sure that has been debunked.

Attached: BI Wallpaper.jpg (1600x1000, 525K)

Many people fall for the test meme when it comes to hair , but its mostly genetics.

Same, but that seems normal? I didn't notice it until I started thinning myself, now I look at any male over 25 and I see they're losing hair around the temples and at the top of the forehead.

Poor bastards.

Im 35 and have a full thick set of hair. Am i safe from going balding?

it's the stress
living in this society is insufferable

>It's a sign of inferior genetics and there is no cure.

Stress causes hair loss and greying, male pattern baldness, facial hair, and other secondary sex signs related to hair are genetic and can be seen in related primates

High test

Nope

That theory has been debunked. Look it up.

Attached: Better times..jpg (700x799, 159K)

>tfw full bald dad but thanks to my mother's side hair genetics i will never go bald

Attached: 1523922254399.jpg (750x500, 204K)

>tfw NW3 at 20

The dutasteride seems to have stopped the progression, no regrowth however. I'm considering temporary (4-6 months) chemical castration to regain my hairline, and then maintaining with dutasteride.

Bad genes.

Tfw 22 and bald. Really bald. So much that I have to buzz my head if I want to look decent. Dad is also bald but he is 70 so its pretty normal. Don't know when he went bald, tho. I don't know what causes it, probably genetics for the most part, but there sure as hell is no way back. Thankfully I have a nice head shape, so its something I guess.

Post hairline.

not me, but it's exactly the same.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Also started balding at 16, like the other user. Theres a point where it looks bad, and you just have to shave it all off, or it looks bad.

I genuinely dont mind, and it can be an awesome look with a good beard (ie: dont look like a numale). The only thing that hits me in the feels is when I see someone with a buzzcut - which is a great, "bad boy" look. They get that greying of the frontal area, which really looks good.

If you're balding pattern is anything like most men, you dont get the greying of the frontal head or top, but only on the sides, back. Which means you need to shave every 2-3 days to look good, but also means a buzzcut never looks good.

perfecthairhealth.com/why-i-stopped-using-shampoos-and-conditioners-forever/

Good goys. Keep buying that shampoo.

Attached: Jew 1.png (251x255, 76K)

You are crazy. You're willing to fuck with your hormones and run the risk of never having kids just to preserve your hair for a little while?

Buy a leather jacket, grow a nice beard, hit the gym and look good.

Chemical castration is reversible even after several years, and preventing DHT production does not substantially reduce libido or sperm quality.

Closer to a NW2 than a 3 imo

I honestly think there is some truth to this.
My worst hair loss happened in first year of uni when I started using some Head n Shoulders shampoo.
Now I use some natural shampoo and I don't notice that my hairline is receding, but its already too far gone.

>Buy a leather jacket
Fucking slavs

Attached: kacap.jpg (1280x853, 427K)

The risk of impotence is present, even so.
Plus you want to be low energy, low test, and have a chance to developing gyno? Dude, if you hair looks anything like the pic you posted, you'd probably look better with it cut off anyway

Attached: 92a6f53d703c1bd34fe471d5a352df7a.jpg (848x981, 167K)

But if it is the shampoo then wouldn't it affect almost all people who use it?

I'm exactly like this brah, been that way for a few years now so idk if it'll stay or suddenly accelerate

>tfw be a slav
>be 2
>already have this hairline

Attached: jewlookingforhaircoins.jpg (493x335, 47K)

Shampoo is an endocrine (hormonal) disruptor. They tested shampoo on rats and found that it fucked up there sex organs, especially the prostate.

Shampoo does causes thinning of hair in women, too.

Attached: Anti-Depres.jpg (1200x767, 54K)

"modern" women's attitude towards men

Been on propecia for 5 years, have kept my hair but essentially castrated as a result.

Still a virgin, but at least I have my hairline.

dailymedicaldiscoveries.com/shampoo-causes-baldness-in-men/

Keep buying shampoo, goys.

Attached: Mercenary.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

I literally fucking said i had the hairline all my life you retard due to genetics not shampoo

if anything its the opposite. Do most balding people seem high test or low test to you? A symptom of low test is hairloss.

That's interesting, you wouldn't happen to know if the effects can be undone through no longer using it or whether it causes permanent damage?

It can be undone, to an extent.

I’m very low test and started balding young

High testosterone leads to balding but also hair growing allover the body

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/07/the-unfortunate-reality-of-dry-shampoo/489989/

Attached: Female IRA fighter, 1970s.jpg (1100x1147, 387K)

Balding doesn't seem to exist at all in my family for some reason.

>hit 30s
>hairline starts to creep back a little
>lose all the "baby hairs" that dotted my hairline

>well, fuck

>start to research hair loss prevention shampoos
>see all the warnings about toxicity and side effects
>get curious
>research toxicity and side effects of ingredients in normal shampoos that I have used all my life
>every fucking shampoo product on the market is loaded with petro chemicals, endocrine disruptors, and known carcinogens

>WELL THIS IS INTERESTING

>just for the hell of it, buy some organic non-gmo vegan hippy shit shampoo off amazon, try it for 2 months
>baby hairs return
>hair loss stops, hair line no longer creeping backwards, 6 months of complete stability
>no longer have skin irritations randomly occurring

When you buy the shit they sell in stores you are literally dousing yourself with fucking petro chemical bullshit and killing your hair follicles in the process. The ideal goal is to wash your hair with a product that you could basically drink if need be.

You can shower too much you know...
Your hair needs the naturally produced oils in your scalp to stay healthy, having a daily shower (outside of being extremely physically active/dirty from work) fucks your hair.

Also onions and xenoestrogens.

Ronnie Coleman is a testosterone monster and still can grow hair.

Attached: ron.jpg (399x581, 49K)

That's been debunked, Sven boy.

Attached: Anti-Depres 2.png (1510x980, 279K)

you are now aware that the cringing Jew is clutching a human heart in their left hand.

He's a black alpha man and not a filthy wh*Teoid

Don't you have a bull to prep, Fritz?

Attached: Shooter goodnight.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

Winner

I lost most of my hair. It started falling out at age 27. Butt now I have Six testicles, so it's kind of a trade off.

Hairloss is almost entirely genetic. genepi.qimr.edu.au/contents/p/staff/CV362.pdf

Addendum, this is the same level of heritability as adult IQ

This is so stupid. Why aren't women balding too then?

(((THE JOURNAL OF INVESTIGATIVE DERMATOLOGY)))

Attached: Psychopath .jpg (900x654, 378K)

What about this German testosterone monster who can grow thick heads of hair?

Attached: Gunter_Schlierkamp_9.jpg (450x575, 48K)

Same here. Happened last year, seen it just after i got my hair cut, i though the guy just fucked up, but i have this shitty hairline since then so... It was perfectly normal just a couple of month before (last haircut).

It kills me.

They are, however, they do not get MPB. Their hair gets thinner.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/feb/06/female-hair-loss-causes-treatment

Stop using shampoo and you will get a better hairline.

Attached: Trump Kansas Farmer.jpg (494x392, 27K)

he's fucking right tho, ahmed.

[citation needed]

What is your hairline like, goys?

Attached: Deceit.jpg (604x379, 58K)

Even if you buy into the ridiculous idea that there's a cabal of evil jews that control everything, it is still ridiculous to think that they would give a fuck about the quality of their subjects' hair.

Workin' late, rabbi?

Attached: Fantasy 2.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

I think I'm IIa

You?

Attached: MalePatternBaldness.jpg (1139x796, 145K)

...On my personal anecdote? The fuck am I, the Truman Show?

Or do you mean a citation on the harshness of the shit in shampoo? You can do your own scientific research by guzzling the fucking bottle you have in your shower, tell me how non-toxic it is afterwards.

one hair lost for every time i was called a nazi or betrayed by my own kin to score some cheap diversity points

I am I. I am starting to thin on the sides for sure, though.

Attached: How to win people.jpg (1950x1200, 153K)

Any of you guys mad that many men will never go bald, and can even inject massive quantities of testosterone for decades and still have thick heads of hair?

Attached: Hercules002ok.jpg (800x1130, 155K)

Ok, so what do you use instead of a shampoo?

Your shampoo contains toxic materials yes, this isn't a big surprise since you're not supposed to eat it. It removes dust, grime and other shit from your hair. Idiot.

Stop using shampoo, goy.

Attached: Facetime.jpg (720x844, 61K)

>Fag on the right
>menacing

too much creatine also most men dont take the them to remove the dead skin and dirt and oil on the scalp

I'd say II (maybe in between II-III)

Was I until very recently.

Good goy. Keep using shampoo.

Attached: Rosalind Lutece Quote.jpg (1920x1080, 60K)

Balding don't sound that bad, I'm 28 and almost all gray, now this turn off girls a lot

Just take the Trump meds, you won't get bold. You might get infertile or fail on the libido front, but you won't be bold! Trust me, I have been on the Trump meds for 3 years now and I am not balding... but I also have no desire to have sex any more.

Care to explain, burger?

Attached: Annie Oakley 2.jpg (1084x1600, 261K)

Take estrogen, prevents balding

Don't forget to prep the bull tonight, Krautz.

Attached: Christian China.jpg (803x724, 108K)

I have high testosterone.
I was already balding in highschool.

I honestly don't see the problem.
I just cut my hair very short and then it looks alright.
Maybe I don't look "pretty" like the more effeminate boys, but I have no intention of becoming a homosexual anyways.

As does hair care products that DON'T have massively harmful petro chemicals in them. What's your stake in this, Shlomo? Why would you advise against people finding alternatives that don't have a whole bunch of nasty ass bullshit in it, but generate the same net result and can anecdotally even improve ones hair line?

Depending on your age, you'll be fine I'd say.

So long as you gain wealth and status as you grow older women won't care. They'll even find your baldness manly.

Don't forget to prep the bull tonight, Ameriburger.

Attached: Trump and Kara.jpg (707x960, 80K)

>Why would you advise against people finding alternatives

This is so odd. I've said nothing of the sort. Is your brain fucked?

>Don't forget to prep the bull tonight, Krautz.
I don't prep any bull, I have no desire to have sex or look at sex and don't care about others wanting sex.

Also, pic related ... the typically illegal migrant coming to Germany is 100lbs and 5'6''. They are pretty much midgets in a world of Germanic giants.

Attached: Refugees and migranst arrive in Germany.jpg (620x374, 214K)

I for me, going to kms when I reach stage II

Muh shekels

Attached: Muh shekels.jpg (800x800, 84K)

>I don't prep any bull, I have no desire to have sex or look at sex and don't care about others wanting sex.
Isnt that pathologic?

I'm sure your wife's son has the same opinion.

Attached: Female societies.jpg (590x824, 238K)

Nothing new. It's even in the Bible.

Or you turn inwards, live for yourself. Eat, drink, entertain yourself and just revert to your animal self. You'll feel happy pursuing that than killing yourself. Ending up dead you'll do anyway, why hurry it up?

All your Germanic giant were slaughtered on the eastern front.