Is she someone that will work for robots? Republicans are anti-NEET. She's all for giving out free shit...

Is she someone that will work for robots? Republicans are anti-NEET. She's all for giving out free shit. Can we trust her?

Attached: 1527518143669.png (1160x773, 514K)

Liberals actually want to put things into action that indirectly help NEETs, I have no idea why pol9k loves conservatives so much.

Because it makes their dicks feel big.

She is against Israel so I like her already.

Because no one is happy being a NEET, if I could find a decent job I'd leave this hell, but I can't because I'm not a minority

I'm a minority and I can't get a decent job. Why do you think it's easier for us?

Because in my countries there quotas companies have to fill with minorities, so they just hire anyone that happen to be near

>She's all for giving out free shit.
Yes, to illegal Hispanic immigrants lel. Dem like her are going to throw your NEET asses under the bus the exact same way they sold out nogs for Mexicans. You're batshit delusional if you think you're special and that they won't.

She will introduce POC-NEET bill. Which basically means if you are an illegal or person of color you will have neetbux for life. If you are an American or white. You will only be allowed neetbux for 6 months while you prove you are applying to jobs. Any jobs you reject loses your neetbux. After 6 months neetbux stop.

u know thats a legit tranny right

wait a second is that spic trap? hukhyukyuk

Attached: C6CF7F85-7ACF-4D7F-B39F-62CD8122EADC.jpg (789x1200, 156K)

Good enough for me, bro. I'd smash her or him or it into next week.

yo thats muthafuckn spic trap

Because destroying our economy will be worse for neets

Realistically, these two. If you're white or male or a proper citizen, kiss your neetbux goodbye.

Attached: 1543206074270.jpg (720x1280, 198K)

because fuck minorities

Attached: 1542234972234.jpg (201x219, 11K)

>minority quotas
>still majority white
You're still gonna have an easier time than they are m8, what are you talking about?

>she

ori ori regno sauce

Because to get a job as white, I have to show curriculum, past experience, to get a job as minority I just have to wait

>He thinks whites are as openly, blatantly tribalistic and blindly biased in favor of their own racial in-group and its collective norms and expectations as non-whites.

Attached: 1541604277392.jpg (720x542, 42K)

If that was even remotely trie then dropout poc and be gunning for a corp job at a moment's notice, but you already know that. Stop being disingenuous and stop blaming minorities just because you're a lazy sack of shit, user

>trie
You fuckingmean true, user?

>Americans think everybody else live in the US
Burguer, you don't know your country and want to teach my how my really is?

Fuck you talking about being disingenuous. Nobody's going to hire some homeless crackhead off the street, but if you're a poc you still can be demonstratably inferior to other candidates and get hired over them simply by virtue of the bitchass Jew quotas.

>being this much of a deflecting lazy fag
Either get gud or kys. Thems the rules, user.

You've to be 14 or older to enter this board.

they dont want to help neets, they just want to give shit to brownies

>duh joos

Attached: 6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3.jpg (600x686, 99K)

Then go back to plebbit if you can't handle truth, newfag. R9K is clearly not for you.

Horse face antifa commie

She will kill all of you and give money to niggers and spics

Attached: 1445617867416.jpg (243x367, 9K)

Nigger, you should lurk a little before posting

Kys wanna be boomer

Because if you view the United States government as a gibs machine you are a scummy welfare parasite, worse than any robot.

od on fentanyl zoomer trash

>Jow Forums
>truth
lol

>R9K
newfag

Because the Trump economy is better than the Obama economy. Liberals wreck economies, offer you help and then get mad when you'd rather have a fixed economy instead of handouts.

That's you on shilling

ITT: Jow Forumstards having a slow day

She is female. Of course we can't trust her.