Do you want a mommy gf?

Do you want a mommy gf?
If so, how is your relationship with your own mother?

Attached: mommy gf 2.jpg (730x677, 87K)

I want to BE the mommy gf
Because my mom wasn't there for me

be my mommy gf pls

How old are mommy gfs. Im 21 and have a crush on a 30 year old tall woman

you have to be my mommy gf right now

I want one because I have never been really cared for. I always had to stifle my problems in life to care for others or because they couldn't handle the fact that I am the way I am.

It would be really nice to be cared for, for once. The mommy name I coudl take or leave, but I want that love and care I never experienced and for once to feel weak in the presence of someone else and get lost in their soft warm healing embrace that my broken soul deeply desires.

bad i hate women i will rape them and kill them

I want that too. Is it ok that i make more money than my mommy gf?

I'm pretty sure anyone whose into that, doesn't care about the finance side of things. That's like a whole other relationship dynamic called findom.

No i mean i think i am going to be more successful than her. Does that ruin the dynamic?

I see mommy gfs being called the most beta fetish but there is nothing wrong with wanting a loyal wife who can fulfill your emotional needs. Giving money to roasties is absolutely beta tier.

I want one! But she also has to be dominant too.

My mom always took care of me and cooked me food and did my laundry. I basically don't know how to take care of myself. Pls help.

>mommy fetish mixed with femdom one
>loving and caring mother
are you me?

Attached: gentle femdom gf.jpg (960x960, 108K)

Literally once again, that is a whole other relationship dynamic. That's called findom, anything involving money or her being the breadwinner or just being a leech goes into findom.

Stop being dense.

If you're tall and canadian, hit me up. I'd walk through hell and fire to be lovingly held.

i dont know why women hate being like this, if i was a girl id be an evil mommy

Ok maybe im mixing it up with that one where she pays for everything

>short, small tits, and lives in florida
fuck this gay earth

ok you listed the negatives, hit me with some positives. Just curious, live in LatAm so our spooning isn't meant to be

I know an older married woman who tries to help me a lot but she's never sexual. She's more like a mentor. I'm almost content with just that. I told her my feelings but she just laughed and said i need someone my own age. She's still lovely to be around and has helped me improve my life though. What do you think bros?

i'd be happy to see you each day. maybe id apologize profusely at the start since you know, never had a bf before. but i'd be happy to improve each day with you. express my love to you when i can. maybe be a bit goofy and bap your nose or tickle ya. try my best to avoid going into clingy territory.

Only gf I'd take. Other than that it's traps for me.

Well I dunno, I'm not a beta, and I don't have a femdom fetish either. It would still be incredibly hot to call you mommy though at times, I just know I could get into it.

it's really the caring attitude that makes me hard as diamonds anyways, not how you look.

mommy gf is the only kind of gf i want
my relationship with my mom is okay

i just wanna be told what to do and get praised/scolded

Where in florida?
I'm in tampa

im in tallahassee GOD DAMMIT

Yes I do
I made this thread about it

Forgot to add that my relationship with my own mother is actually very good

I wish I had big boobs like a mommy would , but everything else God, I would love to take care and love somebody for the rest of my life

I want a nice, caring, kindhearted mommy to tell me things are going to be alright.

fucked up that women like this don't exist

Kind of. It'd be nice, but I think being submissive 24/7 would get old fast, for both of us. I basically just want a girlfriend with a type A personality who's also caring. Someone who's equally as happy being the little spoon as she is letting me rest my head on her shoulder when I'm tired and just want to feel her warmth.

As for my mother, we get along fine. She's clingy because she's very alone but she's my mom so I can't really hate on it.

>short mommy gf with small tits
If you get a pixie cut I'm sold. My favorite part of the mommy thing has always been teasing mommy about being taller and bigger than her and her being frustrated but also proud of raising me. But of course she'd still be an overprotective mom and I would always pretend to be a bit annoyed like "I know I know don't worry I'll wear a scarf and be back by 6 jeez mom", but we'd both know I really appreciate her caring so much about me and I'm so thankful that mommy loves me.
t. mom never cared