Shit..... North Korea is about to win the long long Korean war

Shit..... North Korea is about to win the long long Korean war

Attached: 1524800764593.jpg (601x508, 31K)

dumb wojakposter

Really mate? I was watching the signing earlier today and rocketman looked scared as shit whilst your pm was as smug as a smug anime girl (very smug)

why do you think they're going to win? if your president just insists that the southern forces and US forces are able to occupy further into the land to ensure peace and reconstruction then the north will be the ones that lose

Attached: 1524912603665.png (500x500, 319K)

It is. It's best to evacuate soon.

Attached: IMG_1700.jpg (608x539, 220K)

I hope they win.

No... nuclear comrade wasn't scared but just tired and hving problem with his stamina. And our president ( u said pm) is just a fuckin moron. Always make that idiotic face. That's not smug. Idiot face.

You really do hope so?

And Idk why they don't do that. I just really hope Trump to do smth clear and strong

Tell me any good place to run away

we're outside of his range if you wanna come here.

Too expensive there

I hope kim jong un defeats imperialist dogs and unites korea under new glorious juche state

Can't imagine it's worse than Korea, unless you're planning to live in London, and I don't know why you would.

Who are you sir?

Jump the border to North Korea, they won't be able to tell the difference anyway.
Also I've been wondering, do the Norks speak in a different dialect or do they use the same wording as you Southerners?

Hey away from this topic, i got question for you. British really does look down on Asians right? Who's the worst? Chinese?

The languages have diverged so it's quite difficult to understand each other nominally, he'd stick out for his height and accent.

Hardly any east Asians here, liberal use of the word "chink" aside I don't think anyone is too actively anti-chinese, korean etc. Most of the xenophobia is towards south Asians, Pakistanis and Arabs especially.

The basic way of saying is quiet similar. But this is good example of difference. Look. We say ice cream as ice cream. No particular translate needed. But North korean translate everything. They say ice cream as 얼음(ice) 과자(snack). Like this. So many other good examples but can't tell you all sorry!

Thanks for the answers, quite interesting.

wasn't aware of that. Interesting to hear. The French (or at least the government tries to) do a similar thing where they force translations for all foreign phrases.

Ty for kind answer m8

No problem, we had large immigration waves in the 60s and 70s from commonwealth countries so that means a whole lot of Caribbeans in London and Pakistanis/Indians spread out across the country.

U French?

Np)))

No but I've heard about this from a lot of people, apparently they've got their own word for emoji but no one uses it.

Must be suffering from back in the days to future aye

Well that's interesting for me)

Isn't the US helping South Korea?

To tired of it to care desu

British people have a bad habit of looking down on everybody