Are women jealous about how much better bodies men have?

Are women jealous about how much better bodies men have?

Attached: fitness-workouts-for-men.jpg (849x565, 46K)

not of yours fag

No, you can go back to being a homosexual now

>Are women jealous about how much better bodies men have?
yes. schopenhauer was right.

>men don't have breasts, periods, child birth, men can grow beards, men are excepted to have easier short hair, men are stronger, men have a majestetic phallus and not some gross hole
But suuure women have better bodies

Attached: 2016-11-05-6728-2.jpg (605x439, 31K)

Are you a feemale?

Redpilled. The female body is far inferior.

Because they can be

I really want that toned look not like pic related but just where i have striations

Attached: 18440380_980x1200_292.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Why would I be jealous when I get to fuck them? Considering that I'd only ever want to be straight because reproduction, I'd rather be a girl and fuck men than be a man and have to fuck girls who are pretty gross.

>the average fit male is way more aesthetic than the average fit female
>the average regular male is slightly more aesthetic than the average female
>the average ugly male is far more aesthetic than the average ugly female
>the average fat male is far more aesthetic than the average fat female
In all other categories females have it on easy mode but males just objectively have better bodies. Its the reason they need makeup just so they can try and compete.

But the man still has a better life than you?

the average female is a thousand times more attractive than the average male. most men are hideous

Most women who play sports or do any other physical activity end up with "athletic incontinence" prematurely. Women envy athletes/peak performance men because they can't even dream of doing it. Women at their peak have two bags of fat on their chest and another pair of fat bags on their hips.

Yes, i agree my fellow straight friends. Isnt it a joy to aesthetically appreciate the beautiful male penis?

only closetfags cant see the blatant superiority of the male body

Of course, i agree with you. There is nothing more enjoyable than admiring the beauty of the male body. The things that i would (purely aesthetically) do to it...

Men are only attractive and have better bodies if they naturally have broad shoulders and their torso tapers down to their hips rather than being a straight board or having huge hips.
Most penes are also ugly. I've only seen a couple photos where I thought 'that is a beautiful penis'.
Also, if they have a thin neck, they're doomed to look like a wiener.

Overall, women have more pleasant bodies to look at, but a man who is naturally gorgeous and puts work into it will always be more beautiful.
Most men here shouldn't act so high and mighty because they're all skeletons who are babies about eating or just obese.

>girls can pop some pills and make gains the average guy can only dream of in a couple of months
>jealous

Attached: 8 weeks on 10mg var transformation.webm (508x640, 894K)

Does he? I never had a horrible life just for having a pussy, all the problems would have been the same if I was a dude.

>still weak like a baby

>can bench 2pl8 for reps
>weak

Why would a woman ruin her body like this just to perform slightly better than a guy who doesn't take steroids

No, you're just closet homosexual.

women have higher rates of arthritis, asthma, incontinence, and so much more. They live longer but spend most of their life sedentary and miserable. They automatically envy men by default and they love dating athletes/gymbros because they can do things women could never dream of.

>slightly better than a guy
>anons on Jow Forums can bench 2pl8 for reps

Men have higher rates of heart diseases, liver diseases, AIDS.

This.

Anavar changed the game. Anyone itt claiming they're not jealous of varbies are liars. I'm fit for a robot but I'm still jelly of dem delts.

Attached: 12 weeks on 10mg anavar.png (2002x962, 1.83M)

Men also have a higher chance of being fucking awesome.

Attached: Trannies.png (540x406, 348K)

Most guys who lift can achieve 2pl8 natty

Not really, women are objectively better than men to me. The only thing men have over women is a better time losing weight and having a dick, and that's only because that's objectively less gross than a vagina.

>guys can pop some pills and make gains the average guy can only dream of in a couple of months
>jealous

Attached: DsBUoMeVsAAjLAA.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

That's objectively wrong though, peak female bodies from a purely aesthetic point are shit compared to peak male bodies. Plus from a functional point it's obvious, men have superior upper body strength, don't bleed disgusting liquids from a hole between their legs every month and don't get pregnant.

Attached: Ermes of Praxiteles.png (689x918, 1005K)

T.american fatlard ass