qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

their fathers failed as men

>white

Cause the black man is peak masculinity

that's a mutt

This.

because black people are good lovers

Media brainwashing convincing them that there's literally zero issues with the African American community, and that white males are all beta orbiter frog-worshiping Trumpkins.

They only like them when they are alfa.
A jock is an alfa

Also, they now have fame of being good sexual partners and of having big dicks.

Blacks are high test
I'm all truth, I'm beginning
to realize that that's all
that matters. Doesn't
matter how nice you think
you are, how smart you
are, how much money you
have. If you are not in
shape, then none of it
even matters.

She is hardly white.

The white woman cannot resist the bold and confident black man and his giant monster cock.

You realize that's a mexican girl right?

Their bodies, their choice.

Attached: 1523114940959.jpg (640x640, 112K)

It's really not that common.
The only time I've ever seen it is if the white woman was at peek slut or the black man was rich.

Bigger, thicker dicks, know how to dance and cook, aren't insecure, better muscles, taller, less chances of going bald or do meth, aren caught up on anime or videogames, the list goes on.

This. fpbp.
>Daddy issues

Because Black is in

1. She's not white
2. Lack of father figure in their childhood

Because blacks worship white women.

Nobody wants black women...nasty... without the propaganda black men would be the same.

It's all media though, I live in a 20% black city and it's socially suicidal to even be around blacks or somalis.

The only thing blacks have is a false sense of ego.

Remember that we took over their entire CONTINENT...lmao

Attached: WE SHOVVIN.jpg (728x728, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO
OP BTFO
>OP BTFO

Attached: thisisengland.gif (400x212, 385K)

But they don't OP. Only 8.4% of all marriages in the U.S are mixed-race, and that includes Asians.

So you're just wrong. Most white women marry and date white people.

That's a mutt, op. Probably Hispanic, but I've seen prairie injunz that look similar. Your muttdar is broken. What's more noticeable is the fat white girl with Juan there in the background.

Attached: native.jpg (700x727, 40K)

Thank God for some white-pills here and there.

>amerimutts think this is white

Attached: 1426378645727.png (331x453, 152K)

She looks pretty swarthy to be considered white. I can't say its all to common irl, at least in my community. Most women who date negroes tend to either fat, turbo whores, or thisIn general were talking about women that are best avoided in any case.

Because white men have gone to shit
They’re too pussy to keep white women under control and most of them are submissive to white women, won’t say anything against them because they’re afraid of being called sexist and the ones who don’t want to submit to them are socially awkward and don’t know how to talk to them in the first place
Women don’t want to date a pushover they want someone who can protect them and dominate them, it’s in their nature to look for that, and black men offer them that

I keep saying this but Jow Forums doesn't listen

Attached: intermarr.jpg (611x759, 87K)

Confidence and physical attraction

>implying blacks spend the money to marry coal burners

>implying marriage stats = "dating" tinder hookups

How the fuck do they record some coalburner secretly inviting tyrone over or something? These stats are bullshit.

Most don’t, and the ones that do are usually trash.

Attached: 90F62CE4-297E-4C78-A64E-E13C59CEB5F8.jpg (480x480, 59K)

too be more "popular"

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

>couldn't be more wrong

Hahaha okay

Attached: 1523114922127.jpg (1080x1200, 235K)

Not all White girls date niggers.

Women with weak fathers look for men who are more masculine physically.

My daughter only likes black men. Ask me anything.

I get hard just thinking about it.

Attached: 563637.jpg (480x640, 53K)

>date
>marriage

1. girl is mexican
2. "black" guy is likely at least 30% euro genetics
3. these football promenade things are just for show

>Ask me anything.

What could we possible want to ask you?

women are property

>implying marriage isn't the most important shit

I mean, if she actually tells you she fucked a nigger when she was younger, don't marry her for god's sake, but the most important shit is that they don't marry them and get half niglets.

When you go by statistics white women are the least likely group to racemix, even less likely then white men. But as for th3 white women who do racemix, ive observed several things.

White women who race mix tend to fall into two categories, sheltered suburban girl who gets all of their information on minorites via the news, and thinks they are all good boys who dindu nuffin. Or they are girls with obvious family issues who tend to do things that arent traditional just to piss them off.

Bacl when I was living in the states as a child I observed these things, from my negro friend. He was like one of maybe three black families Ive observed in the entirety of Utah county, and his family and him eere probably the most well behaved negroes Ive met. But anyways back to my negro friend... He had about 6 or 7 sex partners scattered at various distances across the state. He was fat, tall, and didnt do much except for play video games, work and hang out at my place with me. Oh and he was a furry, so it is not as if the meme about white women "only going after black men because they are alpha" cause he was pretty much a black neckbeard. Out of all of his sex partners four of them were also furries, and the other two lived in actual gated communities.

So the lesson is , white women racemix either because they have some form of mental defect (furry) or because they have been shelterwd from negroes for their whole life and dont understand how savage most of them are.

Attached: download (15).jpg (200x179, 7K)

left is a jew

Part of the mainstream culture these days is to REJECT traditional culture, reject social norms, that is what the entire SJW movement is about

What better way to reject what you parents have taught you for 21 years than to go off to college and come home some weekend with your new black boyfriend, and then get married to him a few years later at age 24 and then pump out a brown child at age 25.

The History books lump blacks and women together as victims, the only 2 subjects in the average middle-school history book are the Civil Rights Era and the Women's Rights Era, that is all they teach in middle-school history classes, all done on purpose to make blacks and women as victims, and thus the white females now view the blacks as being in the same boat as them, and that their oppressor is the white male.

There are a lot of White women who date White men.

for males higher the IQ you have, the more awkward and antisocial you become.

contrary to popular belief, higher IQ is not good for men unless you're scientist, artist or big businessman etc.

Came here to post this, good job.

Weak fathers make weak daughters who weaken their race.

They want to get back at their daddies for not buying them a pony when they were 10.

Nice cherry-picked photo. Unfortunately the facts aren’t on your side (just see the statistics posted in this thread). Also bmwf marriages are the least successful by a considerable margin.

Attached: F55728BF-13D0-476E-95D5-D0185E19E147.png (752x468, 143K)

Are these just sexual fantasies that stop when you wank off... or are you actually a democrat in real life.

whatcha doing rabbi??

I know several coal burners and every single one of them was molested by a White Man when they were a child.

To piss daddy off

first post best post

>Jaanuar
Is that Estonian?

They need black cock to satisfy them. Whites can't hope to compete.

this this thread totally disproves that
that's sarcasm for you retards in here

I encouraged her to only date black men. She is 13 and she thinks white boys are ugly. She likes tall athletic black men. She is getting into cheerleading which is great because most of the football team at her school are black boys.

I voted for Trump.
>anyone who disagrees with me is a joooo

Attached: tumblr_okc8swhW8R1w4poy1o1_1280.jpg (640x850, 143K)

Because they don't, Schlomo. It's a myth.

Attached: 1524447275746.png (495x807, 44K)

what the fuck
are you typing
like this
for
you fag

>millionaire professional athletes
cherry pick more nigger

Attached: retard.gif (440x317, 1.92M)

what do you want for your 12th birthday next month, Kevin ?

Extremely obvious b8, but nu/pol/ retards will take it, anyway.

Attached: A0E9B092-F3FB-4583-8CDE-CB2B08436810.png (500x294, 23K)

Op is false and homosexual
qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/
Daily reminder that nobody wants to date niggers not even niggers. Why do black men like white girls? Because a black pussy is the most dangerous place a black person can be with a 50% chance of being aboorted would you stick your dick into evil?

Attached: ethnic-preferences2.png (1600x1817, 347K)

>that pic
no one can stop black men from touching their daughters.
see also:
rate of black on white sexual assault