>They're only good for their meatholes.
>Sociopaths, the lot of them.
>I hate them so fucking much!

Real life
>Yes, ma'am!
>Let me do that for you.
>I'll listen to all your problems.
>I'm a nice guy? T-thank you!
>(A-a pretty girl! Please notice me. Let me dream of a life together...)

How does it feel to live two equally pathetic lives, incels?

Attached: yukana glaring at virgin pervert.jpg (924x1200, 138K)

whatever it takes to secure dat mf pussy ma nigga

I think you know the answer to your own question, op.

Don't make these threads man, they'll flip out shoot up some club and then /Pol gets blamed for it

Real shit
Once I get it you know im gonna be an abusive boy friend

Women are too powerful to treat badly in real life.

2D
>girls/women are cute and adorable
>they smell good and pretty
>I wish they would notice me
>cute clothes

3D
>fucking whores, I bet they have sex every day
>butterface, small tits, pancake ass
>entitled whiny shits, they have it easy
>I hope I never have to see another one again

Attached: hurt.jpg (956x666, 130K)

>don't interact with women because they're not important or relevant to my goals and tend to just generate directionless noise and drama for no reason
real life
>don't interact with women because they're not important or relevant to my goals and tend to just generate directionless noise and drama for no reason
Not sure what point you were trying to make

Attached: 1542782158142.jpg (912x300, 251K)

Because almost every incel or poster on this board would grovel on the ground for a chance at pussy and affection, while in the same thread they'd call for all women to be burned on a stake and gutted and could switch for the 3rd time to again orbit any "girl" that comes in.
The reason is simple. Posters here are pathetic and hold no beliefs or convictions except for the ones that appear at the moment their emotions get triggered.

Attached: __kitashirakawa_tamako_and_ooji_mochizou_tamako_market_drawn_by_momose_oqo__6f1e989267563702072b48b0 (600x600, 522K)

>women are all whores
>women are not worth the effort in today's world
>etc.
Real life
>don't interact with women or other people in general
>when interacting with a woman is required, get it over with without ceremony and leave
I don't consider myself an incel either, because they're reddit cancer and don't really believe in the ideology they spout, they're just angry and stupid. Anyone who knows the ideology will come to accept it and either fall into a depression or move on with their lives and get depressed over existing instead.
Was there a reason that you made this thread?

>i'm above basic human needs
Well good for you fags for being this zen about it

This but a lot less exaggerated

Imagine holding onto an ideal of something that embodies all that is perfect and beautiful, going out into the real world and finding nothing but lies, a gross manipulated perversion of your idealized vision at every turn, only to find that the ideal you sought never existed in the first place.
Then imagine being told that your frustration about this disconnection between what is right and what is true makes you a horrible person.

Attached: 1527921559418.png (600x600, 365K)

>ooga booga mashing meat bits together until your bodies release feel-good chemicals is a human need like good nutrition or exercise but not actually to procreate because that would create responsibility and obligation in our lives which would take time out of mashing meat bits together more with a different person you don't care about every few weeks
the absolute state of normgroids

Attached: 1542771343552.png (580x1075, 168K)

>tfw don't live in burgerland or a completely westernized region
>tfw my ideals are all around me and the only time I was disgusted was during college and only by the "people" in a very specific dorm that would constantly light it up on fire and have orgies
It feels nice.

Attached: 1521005026972.png (1200x966, 1.02M)

>please, i hope they dont talk to me
real life
>please, i hope they dont talk to me
These thoughts aren't gender specific either

Find a wife who hasn't been lost to evil forces and deserves to be loved and cherished every day. Give her everything she deserves and moreso. Be fruitful and multiply. Thank God for every new day. For me.

Attached: 1515965023438.jpg (800x800, 99K)

>implying any of us speak to women and would get half compliments from women

Asian girl in maths class sang hit or miss at me. Was a nice part of my day even though she is normie

Very sorry to hear that user. I hope they all left you alone

online:
>women are subhuman whores and are gonna be replaced by artifical wombs and robot waifus

irl:
>doesn't ever go outside so never has to interact with anyone ever

That kid's seen some shit

Meanwhile originally in real life...

Attached: F5BBB577-ECC7-49D2-9CC3-46A8661CB092.jpg (1409x810, 1009K)

>see a girl getting hassled by some gypsy fuck
>she's alone with him at the bus stop across the street
>he's pushing her around and asking for money
>i carry a knife because edgelord
>my initial, instinctive reaction is to go and threaten him to leave her alone
>reach in my pocket and start crossing the street
>start realizing what i'm doing, risking getting into legal trouble over some random whore
>realize i wont get shit for helping her
>realize she is probably enjoying this
>back away and leave
i would have helped her if this happened 2 years ago when i was still a bluepilled cuck.

Attached: 1527345660388.jpg (320x240, 45K)

You did good user
They made this bed, they can get raped in it

yeah this is a true, i have been doxxed many times by men i met on r9k and dehumanized by them and im a biological woman.

Wtf are you talking about? I will not hesitate to slap a woman in her fucking place irl if needed. Go back to sleep roastie

You haven't taken enough pills user, you should have teamed up with the gypsy and raped her.

Attached: 1536209774265.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

My weakness is super short stacks with a little thickness and a savage personality. Unfortunately, all the women I work with are 5ft1 or shorter, a little thick, and savage af. I can't help myself when I'm getting bullied by cute womanlets.