worst women
worst weather
worst landscapes
worst architecture
etc etc

Attached: 0Flwj.png (582x480, 563K)

good place to get kebabs, quite authentic

yorkshire terriers cairn terriers

Is the US the worst country in the world?
Worst culture
Worst food
Worst hygene
Worst women
Worst architecture
Worst demographics
Worst violent nigger population
Worst amount of jews running rampant send goyim to be slaughtered like cattle
And most of all, worst posters on this fucking site. Americans were a mistake.

>Is UK the worst country in Europe?
It is not a country. It is a kingdom.

Yes

Seriously, the bullying against the English members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since English people are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only English man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully the Scots or the Welsh? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? The Irish get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a English man a " inbred little Englander"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth English man "Fuck the Queen"? Would you say those words to country that conquered the whole world? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate!

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

>worst culture
At least we have one, ameritard.

>worst food
I don't agree. You just don't know the joy of crumpets.

>worst teeth
Objectively not true, go look it up.

>worst women
Compared to who? America?! hahahaha

>worst weather
That's just your opinion.

>worst landscapes
Nigga, you crazy.

>worst architecture
Whats a McMansion?

Pic related. Name somewhere in europe that can compete. Just put your pic here.

Attached: green'd.jpg (879x584, 157K)

*coughs* police state

You yanks don't understand that you're as screwed as they are, it's just more obvious with them.
You're but a hop skip and a jump from destruction

Interesting history.
Good beer.
Scotch.
The full english.

Mince pies, Scotch eggs, Yorkshire pudding, doing shotties in the backyard with the mandem.

this

Attached: pacomutt.jpg (1366x733, 101K)

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: american.png (844x414, 420K)

>Have free dentistry
>mfw I still see people with clusters of missing and half-rotten teeth
Seriously though, how do they live with permanent toothache, awful taste and abscesses.

Attached: 1521727104546.jpg (960x724, 40K)

Quit poking at Nigel.

Attached: You+bloody+criminals+never+learn+now+give+up+_255fd46a82b874d611089c29f31d56e8.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Your picture basically proves my point.lol You inbred limey fucks think that shit is impressive?

Attached: landscape-1.jpg (775x436, 446K)

Never heard of cum in kebabs story?

Looks like Scotland.

Attached: F45929D0-4F0E-4ACB-A56C-8840B103E195.jpg (1024x844, 72K)

the best thing about the UK is that it will be an official Caliphate within three generations.

YES

Attached: 689B632C-BD81-4A05-9C88-7810E512799A.jpg (1271x1000, 266K)

I am Jewish and I don't even go on a whiny faggot tantrum while browsing Jow Forums

This is why everyone hates you.

They have nice tea

it's not italy

You are replying to pasta.

Nope we have guns

I actually like their countrysides, pretty comfy and relaxing; when they're not razing to the ground to build suburban cityblocks, ofc

Go back to gayddit with the rest of the fagistani fruitcakes.

back to the sands shitskinned social parasite

Yeah? Steve Irwin got what he had coming...

> Worst hygene
Ever heard of India ?

It's hurtful and you know it.

Are you cold bro or just le chilly?

Kekz

They are helping Trump go against the terrorist in sirya.

Attached: 6be40e9c5df70674b43278f74d631efb.jpg (292x400, 37K)

basically any french landscape ? or italian ?

believe i love the UK. Been to Scotland, lived in London. But the best food you have there is indian and thaï ;)

Sure, if it's acceptable to live in a country were you're bringing niggers to harass innocent people and give them enough freedom to cause a riot in a cultural city because one sick white man shot one of them shortly after the election. Or where people are basically fucking earning to pay taxes.

Best Government.
I love the Government.
I have absolutely no problem with the government and love diversity.

Attached: image.jpg (1668x2224, 2.14M)

At least it's not Sweden or Leafland.

i thought pol was a ultra conservative nazi board

Attached: average american.jpg (478x640, 136K)

We have guns too you ill-informed cretinous piece of gangrenous pond scum

For legal reasons I cannot make any comment on this post.

look Sweden is fucking awful but UK is worse now

Attached: us-shooting-bulletproof-shelter.jpg (1096x616, 63K)

Legal reason what? You must be ironical.

All I can say is that I love the government and love diversity.
I really can't say more than that.

Reported for insincerity.

Attached: best xmas evar.jpg (800x496, 113K)

> (OP)
>Best Government.
>I love the Government.
>I have absolutely no problem with the government and love diversity.

Wrong, tell me the good things about your health care system?
"No bills"
Yeah, shut the fuck up.
Because of that, your hospitals aren't able to keep their facilities running, and your doctors aren't paid enough.
It's absolutely shitty, that one of the most important jobs out there won't help you out because you pay health care taxes.
Seriously, free healthcare is a stupid ass idea.

I'm filing a sweary word licence application as we speak. You'll regret this.

I'll have you know we have a ton of beautiful landscapes.

Just because when you think of Britain you can only think of The houses of Parliament and red telephone boxes doesn't mean there aren't some great sights to see here.

Attached: Durdle-Door-Sunset-Evening2.jpg (900x600, 105K)

The British health care system is the more equal and diverse in the world.
I love the British health care system.
I love our Government.
I love diversity.

Everyone knows the NHS is the most efficient and advanced health service in the world.

Attached: maio3lfmpsxnqepohut0.jpg (800x450, 56K)

>be american
>break arm
>have to sell motor home

Attached: hospital_bills_usa_1.jpg (612x612, 74K)

blink twice if theresa may has a gun to your head

Reminder:
>10 million jews in the US, more than Israel itself
Chances are high that OP is one of them.
Divide and conquer thread.

They're not France. Rebmember this mural under the Eiffel Tower? It literally represents black and white people celebrating a nigger raping a white woman.

Attached: e0eae03410ea6ad13b0d667d3d5a6d31.jpg (640x640, 415K)

Taiwan actually has a better health care system than yours...

Common sense gun laws... not that you would know anything about that...

The Beatles...?
Arthurian myth
Lord of the Rings
Black Sabbath
Led Zeppelin
The Who
Gordon Ramsey
Nigel Farage
James Bond
The English language

idk i'm just prattling off british things here

Attached: PART-PARCEL-01-800x416.jpg (800x416, 38K)

Yeah, the U.S. has a fucked up system as well.
I suggest we have a price floor on the maximum rate it can charge people.
The prices are too over priced, especially for non-profit hospitals.

It's from God's Country, you limeyfag

I've been hiking in the UK. It's pretty nice

Attached: giants-causeway.jpg (620x827, 107K)

Hey at least we don't force parents to have their sick kids die slowly in front of them like Limey's

Me too.
I love diversity too. It's actually a net improvement.
The government is just fucking great, both parties will do a good job. I've made lots of new friends from around the world.
I love UK governance.

not pictured just to the right: tesco's with some chav shit squatting in front of it
not pictured just to the left: bobby about to club you and haul you in because a recent scan of your smartphone browsing history revealed a news article that mentioned a right-wing political view

alfehhh evuns

Attached: GOAL.jpg (750x675, 74K)

The landscape is actually quite nice. Probably Belarus or Ukraine or some other flat country got worst landscape

I am unable to fully answer this due to the mention of a prohibited item under British law in your comment. For legal reasons I must make it clear I have never seen, touched or conspired about said item in moi loife and fully intend to take the British g*n safety procedure of amputating both my arms below the elbow in order to preserve law and order in our great diverse nation. God save the government.

make memes all you want, your gov't forced a couple to watch their child die slowly in front of them and refused to let them seek alternate treatments

Those are all fine things though. I would add English contributions to empiricism and the industrial revolution to the list as well.

>God's Country
England?

false.

>refused to let them seek alternate treatments
>refused to let them subject their kid to some ambulance chasing quack or witchdoctor

and had more cops guarding the hospital than they have deployed in your cities as to not let the parents try and save their child.
>cops protecting cities is rayciss and not PART AND PARCEL
>cops preventing parents from saving their child is a-okay

Fucking UK is over, just blow it up

Haven't you got math homework to be doing?

They kill babies. Not just Alfi, but also the royal family.

haven't you got diversity cock to be sucking? it's your greatest strength!

so you deny the court orders, then?

So as to stop the mob from destroying a hospital.

...right

to not let the council estate scum attack doctors and nurses who are trying to treat other dying kids you mean. fucking redneck backcountry hick. you're just the same as chavs

correct.

I honestly think the United Kingdom has the same amount of personal liberties as Saudi Arabia. That is to say, citizens of the UK are prisoners in their own homeland.

And let the commoner whites get raped by foreigners they are protecting.

hey it was something they were willing to do to try and save their child's life! if you ever have children you'd understand. Get out of the cellar and meet people Limey

>worst food
Enough with this meme. Common english sure eats a shitload of processed garbage, but English traditional cuisine is excellent. Not even talking about their selection of cheese, which are great (I like a stilton).
And now that's just england, there is also welsh and scots specialties. Not even talking about their beer and liquor tradition.
I've travelled quite a lot in UK, particularly England, and there is everything to have delicious meals.

Sure UK shits on most countries ITT regarding gastronomy.

>if you ever have children you'd understand.
the ol if only you could begin to understand meme

>feed the kid bats blood and leeches
>They're trying to save him! It's fine!

>treat other dying kids

Good one! You mean euthanizing them! Alfie, that poor bastard was put down like a dog and you say that's fine! Fuck off Limey

Into my heart, an air that kills,

*sighs a deep, longing sigh*

Attached: 5q2z3xw4c57v68b79n08mj.jpg (1200x800, 265K)

Brits are the biggest pretentious assholes I’ve ever encountered while traveling. Worse than The French.

Miserable, stuck up, beta cucks

Attached: 0B9A50E9-9DEE-4E87-92EE-71BC2892D456.png (720x540, 439K)

Yes, I would call an Englander inbred, just like I expect him to call me a mutt.

>seeking alternate treatments
>trying to do something to save their son's life instead of just sitting and watching him die because the courts said PART AND PARCEL

Your country convicted someone for a fucking meme and is trying to do the same to another guy for flipping off a camera

How does oppression feel, Limey?

Uk gave birth to your nation

Where in the UK is this? I want to live here.