Are there people on here that actually, unironically believe the Earth is flat?

Are there people on here that actually, unironically believe the Earth is flat?

Attached: 6E2D42F0-3B46-491A-8DA5-2C3A4660ACA7.jpg (620x310, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EspZtA7C3o
youtube.com/watch?v=i5aJrl96QJw
youtube.com/watch?v=iginxrFn3jg
metabunk.org/flat/
archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
youtu.be/ssWDiAZY9Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=ogzAufGmBNM
beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=443&h0=2820&unit=metric
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166802081/
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/nazi-ufos-and-hollow-earth.html
metabunk.org/views-of-toronto-from-hamilton-and-fort-niagara-illustrate-earths-curvature.t8149/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, anyone who actually believes it are genuinely retarded or pushing it for personal gain

No it was all a ploy to make you think it's real OP.

Sounds like I'm joking, but I'm not.

>Earth is a sphere

So why is the sky blue during the day?

Attached: da true true.gif (283x260, 2.71M)

It is flat.

Attached: 60-BIBLE-VERSES-DESCRIBING-A-FLAT-EARTH-INSIDE-A-DOM.png (640x638, 302K)

>implying the Earth isn't egg-shaped

Earth is geoid. Flat-earthers are negroid.

well you have to lie with ridiculous images, so there must be some truth in it that frightens you

Attached: flat-earth-1.jpg (1028x890, 91K)

t. globe head

Attached: globe head.gif (500x208, 877K)

Genesis 1:
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
Isaiah 40:22 (ISV) He's the one who sits above the disk of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers. He's the one who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to live in,

Proverbs 8:27 (ESV) When He established the heavens, I was there, When He inscribed a circle on the face of the deep.

Amos 9:6 (NASB) The One who builds His upper chambers in the heavens And has founded His vaulted dome over the earth,
He who calls for the waters of the sea And pours them out on the face of the earth, The Lord is His name.

Attached: 1518621781951.jpg (809x710, 190K)

Uh, ok. I guess a globe head is better than a flat head though.

the earth is flat, except for the glacial rim that keeps the ocean penned in, I thought everybody knew this by now, what the fuck are they teaching in schools? The Alex Jones Illuminati Earth is round bullshit? wtf

Attached: WTF.gif (320x240, 907K)

i don't, but i like how pissed every normie gets about that concept

>he thinks it's round

Attached: 1496589324895.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

>I guess
typical globe head

Attached: weak should fear the strong.jpg (607x608, 36K)

This is why we need genocide all christians.
They believe in jewish god and flat earth.
They are waste of space and resources.
Linch christians and their families.

Attached: 1360336443353.jpg (650x668, 262K)

The truth will blow your mind!

Attached: DAD6A9FC-C0DF-47D2-BADE-78C24D3CD1EC.jpg (1200x1200, 163K)

it is flat in nearly all framed of reference .

Flat Earth is a psyop being pushed by the government to distract people so that they don't realize the Earth is hollow

Somebody prove to me the earth is round
Pro tip you can't

>So why is the sky blue during the day?
Light from the sun hits the atmosphere and scatters as blue light in all directions. Into your eyes most importantly.

my friend Carl Sagan has some good kindergarden-level edumacation for you
youtube.com/watch?v=3EspZtA7C3o

hollow earth is part of flat earth

LOL...no , it can be proved, you just refuse to accept it......thats why you are cancer

The real question you should be asking is why is it not blue at night....think about it

>it can be proved
>doesn't prove it

It was proven by every civilization worthy of note thousands years ago.

Some of you goys are alright, don't go to the Aaru

Attached: 1500528210240.png (426x510, 154K)

The earth is casting a shadow on it

Sunlight doesn't hit the atmosphere above you during the night because the Earth is in the way.

OK, let's criwdfund an expedition to the ice wall and the crystalline dome's base.

Oh, the government won't give permission for that? OK, let's crowdfund sounding rockets to shoot at the dome. Oh, the government won't give permission for that? OK, let's read some government approved textbooks, those would never lie.

Isaiah "hug"/circle implies a volume. It's used also to describe the vault of the sky.

Prophetic books are symbolic.
Poetic books are poetic.

Stop creating lies out of the Bible.

I remember thinking it was the stupidest thing i had ever heard. Thd i looked into it. No i know the earth is a plane with an enclosed dome. The dome is called the firmament. The sun moon and stars were placed in the firmament. Who placed them...God of course.

Tanakh is about seeing angels, who were God's agent. Do you even Bible 101?

Flat earth is a psyop to have a means to discredit anyone that questions NASA or fake moon landing and other faked space exploration, which would cut into their money programs.

Attached: nasaFakeSpace_1.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Blue Origin will launch suborbital rocket to edge of space in 1 hour, see curvature here. Jeff who is streaming KSP now, but then he will show rocket launch
youtube.com/watch?v=i5aJrl96QJw

Attached: Db80PweU8AEY9gJ.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

Attached: 1508615952664.png (678x552, 248K)

Attached: 1522694147429.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

What if the earth has the format of a merchant, or the merchants nose?

It would explain a lot.

This webm shit was debunked years ago, watch video
youtube.com/watch?v=iginxrFn3jg

If you can navigate using a flat map
and you get there faster than using a curved map what do you think the truth is

Attached: 1516567195274.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>we need
Smack yourself, then spread your ass and get fucked, you little bitch.

Attached: 4L_gvumx7ql.jpg (225x225, 11K)

unironically? no.
but it is SO fun to upset globecucks, and it's a good thing. By asking goofy questions that they're unable to answer for some reason, we're teaching them critical thinking.

Attached: 1QfQrWB.jpg (362x492, 15K)

yes. not believe though, i know it's flat.

Wrong. Earth is a globe
metabunk.org/flat/

White weak male has spoken

It's 2018, it's a real shame that globe heads still exist when the evidence is LITERALLY right in front of their eyes.

Attached: 135yro.jpg (888x499, 77K)

you think flat earth conferences where they sell merch and all lick asses to each other is also a joke? I think they are for real, these people are dumb 40-year old christian idiots who think they are smarter than they are and think that picrelated is a correct way of thinking.

Attached: 1524388631150.jpg (960x960, 528K)

Stop larping.

>wrong, earth is a globe
>selects both of my posts
>does not argue, just links a website
linking snopes is not an argument

Attached: 1517866295232.png (800x750, 106K)

trolling is a art

Oh my lanta it’s really true!

It's fun to LARP because everyone has to correct you. And you get to watch a bunch of dumbasses with weak grasps on high school physics fail to disprove an obvious falsehood.

REMINDER THE EARTH IS STATIONARY AS IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE

He set the earth on its foundations;
it can never be moved.
You covered it with the watery depths as with a garment;
the waters stood above the mountains. But at your rebuke the waters fled,
at the sound of your thunder they took to flight;
they flowed over the mountains,
they went down into the valleys,
to the place you assigned for them.
You set a boundary they cannot cross;
never again will they cover the earth.

>And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

>archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

Book from 1922 which debunks the helicentric model.

youtu.be/ssWDiAZY9Hs

Attached: longdistance.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

flat earth is worth looking into for several reasons but mainly because it triggers the fuck out of everyone when you simply mention it just like a couple of other topics, namely the JQ and Jesus.

anyone that poo-poos it without actually researching it is doing themselves a disservice.

>believing in millenia old comic books written by sand nigger

Do you think Jow Forums is a conference? Are you drinking antifreeze again, Ivan?

The website is a tool that compare flat/globe path. Then compare with actual inter continental flights (in the southern hemisphere)
Flat earth is wrong all the time

the moon wouldn't have phases if the earth was flat

says who? if the earth is an infinite plane, anything is possible

People from there are shilling here, they have facebook groups that do raids, discord servers where they organise. No one cares about fe, but they push it. Which is why we need to report there kinds of threads and move them to /bant or /x

I bet your are just as smart as you sound.
>die because you don’t think like me

Attached: 4L_ZIjYJEpF.jpg (300x302, 17K)

>website displays two flat maps
>tries to reason that one flat map is shorter in distance than the other by drawing lines on it
really makes u think

Attached: 1513306487515.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Why do people that are absolute shit at playing a game stream? And why do people play to watch them? This guy sucks so bad at KSP it is making me angry just watching him.

kk virgin

Attached: rocketdome.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: greatape.webm (718x404, 2.15M)

how can you be bad at KSP? and he just burns time untill the launch

and a globe, do some efforts.

Attached: Sans titre.png (1800x980, 815K)

Where's the curvature of the earth in this vid, everyone? This concept alone gives FE enough credibility to deserve research.

I believe it's just a concetrated effort of a few shitposters.

The sky is blue because air is blue.

Retard.

I used to troll and pretend the earth was flat to rile up fedoras, but then I thought "wait...people do believe it's flat?" but trolling is a art so now I don't know whose trolling who.

There youtube.com/watch?v=ogzAufGmBNM

you still have no argument here, exactly what do you gain by proving that one can configure a map in any number of ways, then draw lines on it, and say that the distances are shorter?

Attached: 1510636498939.png (951x486, 370K)

beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/

dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=443&h0=2820&unit=metric

Attached: 1514523815379.gif (636x357, 2.86M)

>l-larp!

Attached: 1523155455276.png (1299x877, 113K)

Attached: dogc.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Compare things with reality. People take daily direct flights between south africa, Australia and south america.
What is the path of these flights?

Attached: Highalt.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

The One World Government has been using the Poles to carry experiments, and as a warehouse of seeds, but also a container to keep the lethal viruses they were developing just in case. The melting of the Poles due to their dumb experiments means that all that food is going to rot and the viruses will become active, and now is looking for lies to tell us why the Poles are melting and why lethal viruses will roam the World in the next 60 years (listen to Bill Gates).

Earth is a hollow sphere with nazis either at one of the entrances in antarctica or living inside with an ancient civilization
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166802081/
Or here the same without being bound to 2000 characters
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/nazi-ufos-and-hollow-earth.html

Attached: sunrayhq.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

>People take daily direct flights between south africa, Australia and south america.
>What is the path of these flights?
Well if they're going directly between south africa, austrailia, and south america, I would say one of these three choices.

Stop replying, he's trolling you.

I've always found these ISS videos dodgy af.
Why do they never pick up the camera and take a selfie next to a window and show us the earth.
It's just a bunch of dudes in a room pissing about with guitars and costumes.

>Carl Sagan
>Jew
>leading you further from the light of God

YA DONT SAY

Attached: canyouhearmemajortom.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

I've seen this one - it is fraudulent. What he is showing in photoshop on his computer, lol, doesn't consider perspective. I've yet to see anyone explain the vid desu posted above

understood that when I read

The true shills are the ones who post the same garbage every FE thread about how its a psyop blah blah blah.

The earth is flat and its soo obvious paid trolls hop into threads to spew the same insults to discredit FE soo hard.

Prove to me that water can stick to a ball scientifically.......protip you can’t

Attached: 865FF1FC-49DE-400A-B103-356D3D1FC044.jpg (750x897, 324K)

Go ask him about the maths here : metabunk.org/views-of-toronto-from-hamilton-and-fort-niagara-illustrate-earths-curvature.t8149/

This is retarded on so many levels.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: i12-4.jpg (572x630, 105K)

I believe it’s possible, I used to think it was absurd but I watched a video and the theories are completely plausible

>atmospheric refraction
lmao

The Jews are hiding the real truth behind the flat earth idiocy: the earth is a hollow cone with the tip cut off. Why a hollow cone you ask? What's inside it and why hide it?
Well, of course the Jews are hiding Hillary Clinton raping little children in satanic pizza eating orgies with John Podesta. And space Nazis on UFOs guard the tip of the cone to block access to the goym. Hitler was a Zionist agent used by (((them))) to pave the way for this.
Wake up sheeple

No one can tell who is making what assumption or pushing what agenda when both people involved are simply saying the same thing.

Attached: 1524604374700.jpg (560x315, 28K)

try harder retard

Attached: fN8sfqRlPlkB5U1aHoW8JkR0DtJ5DxDLGpdipiUx50w.jpg (639x644, 62K)

Most people completely suck at KSP. Squad published game statistics collected from players that agree to share data and something like 90% of players can't even land on the Mun. Only like 1% ever go to other planets. This is why they have focused more one aircraft parts and stuff on KErbin for recent updates. 99% of their player base is too retarded to make beyond low orbit.