Started crying in front of the professor

>started crying in front of the professor
god dammit

Attached: 1525651100577.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

You're not alone user.
I was walking around college with sad eyes today.
Went to wash my face with water looked even worse. I could see my sparkle.

Attached: afjn345ggd305.jpg (500x375, 38K)

i wasn't even crying until she asked "are you crying" and then i had to leave to wipe my tears and blow my nose and then when i came back i was still sniffling, it was so awful

akira posting is good. I don't have any advice or really any good consolation but I hope you're okay user. at least it's over now

>You can't disguise sad eyes.

That's a Load of shit, I do it all the time.

That bitch probably wouldn't know real sadness if it hit her like a ton of bricks.

Happened to me at work.

>he can still cry
>he doesn't just feel impotent anger that gnaws at him every second of every day of which turns into a horrible apathy afterwards so that nothing changes

What happened, user?
>Akira

cried in front of branch manager
>got fired
now all i do is play vidya

Attached: 1511922666022.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

fucking normalfaggots kill yourselves already

No bulllly

Attached: a115e1f55cfb7997c82a70d6ac687944.jpg (720x394, 89K)

This. Come back when youre having second thoughts while turning the helium valve.

go back to /b/ you underage faggot fucks.
>no bully
well then you must really should go to reddit

That's Alice Glass, and I'm pretty sure she didn't make that picture herself, there's a normal picture of her without the text. I've seen it a lot. Someone else probably just put that text there to look deep.

Attached: alice.jpg (500x375, 26K)

>start blanking during a test
>have a mental breakdown
It happens everytime anons.

I hate this so much, I feel I know all the material and concepts and then I get a test and completely black.

His name is Ren, dipshit

I think the professor understands that if an adult starts crying in public they probably have a good reason. Just pretend it never happenned.

Yeah but she has a song called sad eyes. You can't disguise sad eyes is part of the lyrics.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-27-19-24-00.png (720x1280, 496K)

this happened to me sort of during an exam in grade 11/junior year sort of. I didn't really blank but I thought I was doing a question correctly, but every time I re-counted for something I always got an answer that didn't make sense. I was on the verge tears and almost started hyperventilating.

Attached: 1497551446214.png (1025x756, 822K)

Maybe Ethan Kath wrote the lyrics?

Holy shit I actually did this today at a presentation. Had to walk out of the class for a few moments before I could finish.