White

>white
>not deformed
>""""""""""""""""""incel""""""""""""""""""
fucking kek that's like complaining that the game is too hard on very easy mode

Attached: kek.jpg (225x225, 10K)

butthurt nigger! always resentful.

Great, another racebaiting thread

It never used to be like this, you know. I think we're seeing the effects of demographic change in real time on Jow Forums.

>live in 99% white country
huh, it seems like being white doesnt mean a shit there

volcel
in denial
stop jerking off to trannies like pic related and realize how easy you have it

Attached: meme tranny.jpg (480x854, 34K)

>white but deformed chest
what now?

if you dont check off both requirements then you are incel

Basically every incel is an incel because of attitude/approach to life/mental issues, not looks.
Even far guys and short guys and ugly guys have girlfriends, so do poor guys and total retards, even criminals.
The difference, or one difference, is in attitude and in how much you try to get one.
But yeah, another transparent race-baiting thread targeted at white people, those don't basically inundate this site at all.

Most "incels" just have low confidence or shit personality. There's a large gap between looking average or slightly below average, than being hideous having a facial deformity or a nose that's twisted 90 degrees like thebudday

Even if you are absolutely hideous you can work on self improving. Incels want pussy without putting into any work into it.

If you are talking about Pectus Excavatum, that doesn't stop you.

T. Pectus with gf

No, my point is that you don't even need to improve, all you need to do is change attitude.
Fat ugly reject losers have girlfriends and we don't, the difference isn't physical. I'm sure it helps, and it's not a bad idea to work on yourself too, but incels are crippled by self doubt and terrible self opinion and lack of validation, not what race they were born or their height or weight.

Actually I was kind of autistic there with my point, I wasn't really the person you replied to, but I had a similar opinion and it just slipped out for whatever reason.

So according to you, if I just ask out tons of girls eventually one will say yes?

Well, for one, you'll learn to be better at it.
Two, you might end up finding yourself unsuccessful and trying something else, but it's not like it's some sort of freak accident that ugly people and poor people and generally unsuccessful makes end up with girlfriends anyways, I'm just saying that a lot of the problem is in your head, and in mine. Try looking at what other people do to get girlfriends, I guess, cold approaching girls in the street isn't likely very useful to most people but it'd certainly make it easier for you to talk to or approach women I guess.

I meant improve in both physical and intangible levels. You might be able to fuck someone with low standards, but improving yourself helps improve your chances with everyone. People are biased in favor of attractive people, they believe attractive people are smarter and have better personalities.

>im White

nigger nigger nigger!

Yeah, for sure. Improving yourself certainly won't have a negative effect on finding a girlfriend, but most people here probably hold themselves to very ridiculous internal standards, average people get together all the time, I think.
I'm just as removed from it as most of you, its just easier to look at when it's someone else's problem.

wonder who you're quoting

alright then. its just another butthurt nigger thread.

Niggers have mudsharks, we have nothing.

im not the one who failed easy mode buddy

im not White, stupid crackpot nigger. tired of your nigger cooning.

If they were women thatd be true. Its more like normal mode.

>whiteknighting volcels
holy fuck that is sad

niggers in a nutshell

>are dumb
>are ugly
>got enslaved hundreds of years back
>dont contribute back to the nation
>contribute the most crime while being a minority population
>believe they have a golden ticket to complain about how unfair it is
>retard liberals coddle them
>now theyll never try to better themselves

niggers

Yes but that's stuff most of us already do, and yet we are all still here. Any practical advice?

>white knighting niggers
>or being an actual nigger

niggers were given a golden key by Whites and they still squander it.

there is an entire constellation of reason for why somebody ends up as an incel, it cannot be reduced to one thing only, there are no incels who are incels only because they're balding or whatever. maybe height i guess.

the overwhelming majority of us just suffer from several severe mental illnesses.

literally none of those have to be true to admit whites have it on easymode
but you can keep whiteknighting volcels until you turn blue buddy, its your life

just tired of your nigger cooning, it doesnt bother me that Whites are beloved all around the world. except by resentful niggers like you.

hordes of shitskins have been descending on Jow Forums from every corner of the internet since the 2016 election

> it doesnt bother me that Whites are beloved all around the world.
no shit
because all you do is worship tranny fucking whites on Jow Forums

nice projection. talking to your nigger ass is like talking to a small child.

>n-n-n-nice projection
typical copy-paste response when a faggot on Jow Forums has nothing else to say
lmao

nobody likes niggers for a reason - theyre unlikeable. niggers are a broken cup, any help you give to niggers is squandered, and they stay ungrateful.

theres no point trying to help niggers.

>we have nothing
You have the black, latina, asian, arab, and white races of women at your disposal.
Literally no excuse for whites to be robots.
It doesn't bother me either. It's just stating facts. The white man just can't be a robot. If anything whites on Jow Forums just have standards too high. Fact is white "robots" just use Jow Forums to racebait and you are defending this behavior. I hope you enjoy the daily Blacked threads white "robots" make.

Attached: 1511853309027.jpg (1688x3080, 589K)

dunno what this has to do with whites being on perma easy mode
but keep going on a butthurt tirade if thats what makes you feel better

>Whites make those

nah, those are not made by Whites. only niggers like that garbage

its not Whites being on "easy mode", its Whites being good people, and niggers are not. its very simple. saying Whites are on "easy mode" is just you being a seething, resentful nigger.

What about the I deserve a gf guy? Why aren't girls fighting over his tall white ass in his thread the way robots fight over any girl male or female

>its whites being good people
yeah im sure some 5'2 pajeet really had it coming for his shit personality

>nah, those are not made by Whites
found the white "robot" who uses Jow Forums as his dumping ground for garbage.
>its Whites being good people
The most rotten and bitter inside white "robot" who only wants a black gf to raceplay and call nigger in bed can still obtain a gf with ease.
The nicest black guy will never have a gf that isn't black, and he still has to compete with Chad.

Attached: 1529705094382.png (800x3098, 590K)

Just become a tranny, thats the only way out of inceldom for a niggerbot

Attached: 1543024490358.png (850x1275, 1.4M)

Why is there hair in their mouth

>How nigger?
Because whiteness is just that beneficial
There's always a black fembot begging for white "robots"
>Whites are on average the most charismatic and attractive
>not easymode
wew
Fuck off spiccuck

>just because others have it harder doesnt mean its easier !
yeah youre delusional

Its the outline of the semen

Just become a tranny nigger sex slave for BWC, you know you want to

Attached: 1543024759483.png (900x1380, 1.03M)

easy mode is implying its not deserved, fucking nigro shut your nigger cooning.

its not being easier, its Whites being attractive. can you understand the fine difference?

Looks like a race bait thread with the sole objective of banning racist from the website. This is the most disgusting thing i've seen. This is why nobody likes jews.

>"just marry a white boy they're so much prettier than asian boys"

holy fuck how will asians recover? Thats literally all they had going for them.

The existence of spiccuck himself is an argument for why whites can't be robots
You literally have your own dedicated nonwhite shill
>easy mode is implying its not deserved
Semantics, who gives a fuck? You are not making a single worthwhile argument, hell you're just proving me more right than wrong. Whether its due to a magical easy mode setting or due to being more attractive they point towards the same thing, whites can't be robots.

>no they are catching onto my shitposting this is disgusting

>easy mode
>cant be

thats what im talking about, you think youre some kind of victim and want Whites specifically to pay up. nah just leave if you dont like it.

>it is not easy mode, they just have a natural advantage over others
thanks for clearing it up buddy

like being an ugly nigger or incel or some percieved handicap entitles this nigger to cry and demand White women as gfs. you see, liberals are retarded enough to fall for that but not the rest.

thanks for clearing that you are unable to make the distinction. way to go, my nigro

>entitles this nigger to cry and demand White women as gfs
I have not made a single demand for roasties. You are strawmanning.

i am. but i wanted to put it out there.

there is no distinction idiot
easy mode = you have it easier than others
born white= you have an advantage over others
you are just a delusional retard doing mental gymnastics to try and prove that starting off with advantages is not the same as starting off with advantages

You niggers have shills too just look at all the bbc threads whites cucks make

Its your fault for being born a nigger

White "robots" make bbc threads purely to entertain themselves and bait others into creating nigger hate threads.
>Its your fault for being born a nigger
I accept your concession

yeah there is. its not that Whites have any advantage, its that you are unworthy of what you seek.

do you think niggers and shitskins made Jow Forums great? no, get out of here

nah, niggers do it. and crack pot liberals

If you're talking male gyno - wear layers friend, ie tshirt flannel coat over suddenly titties gone its winter, you can find a gal before it heats up and the titties have to come loose and when they do she wont care bcause she likes u uwu

gynocomastia male with gf

>fucking kek that's like complaining that the game is too hard on very easy mode

i just dont like the drops Mr.

>its not that Whites have any advantage
You're contradicting yourself, and statistics posted say otherwise
>do you think niggers and shitskins made Jow Forums great?
>it's perfectly fine for Jow Forums to be filled with every form of racebait you can think of because the creator was white
>crack pot liberals
Political alignment does not change your race

Yeah some people make those threads just for bait but most of those threads are made by nigger incels like you, white cucks with a bestiality fetish and by communist/liberal/egalitarian nigger lovers

Oh and ive never made one of those threads, I promise

creator is jewish, but yeah Whites made Jow Forums what it is. and here you are just making demands, just leave. go to africa chan or w.e and see how dead it is

>nigger incels
where are the proofs. Most blacks don't use Jow Forums and Jow Forums is majority white.
>white
The keyword
>communist/liberal/egalitarian nigger lovers
Who are ____; fill in the blank

You are a bitter nigger incel I bet its you making all those bbc threads

>I think we're seeing the effects of demographic change in real time on Jow Forums.
It's interesting that the guys making these posts tend to be asian (south or east, usually south). You could directly trace this place going down the drain to large parts of India and Pakistan getting access to the internet.

theyre the niggers? curry niggers eh

>bitter
I'm as holy as can be. I am standing in the light, the racebait is the dark. Did you know Satan smiles every time a Blacked or Bleached thread is made?
>I bet its you making all those bbc threads
I would never pollute the board with such trash.
We'll clearly never see eye-to-eye. Some part of you gets rock hard whenever a white normalfag takes time from fucking his asian gf to walk all over others on an anonymous image board.

lol! get over it. you are actually pathetic.

I spent months on tinder maxing my swipes daily, I went through at least 3,000 swipes right and I got two fat bitches and a cripple to match. How in the fuck do people think it is easy for "any white guy" to get girls

If you arent bitter why do you spend most of your time on this board saying whites can be robots?
And if all the racebait really bothers you why dont you just hide the threads or go to afrochan?
>I would never pollute the board with such trash.
I cant trust a bitter incel nigger
>Some part of you gets rock hard whenever a white normalfag takes time from fucking his asian gf to walk all over others on an anonymous image board.
Yeah you are kind of right about that but I preferr to imagine he has a latina gf

>If you arent bitter why do you spend most of your time on this board saying whites can be robots?
I only pop into racebait threads and say what needs to be said then leave. I can't just hide the thread because I may receive a reply. Evil doesn't just fade, it's kicks and screams, I must be prepared to debate with racebaiters at all times.
And I do go to other boards.
>I cant trust a bitter incel nigger
Well I don't do it

>I only pop into racebait threads and say what needs to be said then leave. I can't just hide the thread because I may receive a reply. Evil doesn't just fade, it's kicks and screams, I must be prepared to debate with racebaiters at all times.
nigger hate threads exist for a good reason, you shouldnt try to stop them and this thread was unecessary many whites can be robots
>Well I don't do it
I dindu nuffin I dindu nuffin typical nigger cant take responsibility for its actions

Attached: nigdindunuffin.jpg (600x685, 71K)

>nigger hate threads exist for a good reason
Can you explain why BBC threads exist if you can?
Or AMWF?
Or WMAF?
Or anything concerning latinos and arabs as well?
>many whites can be robots
t. begs for white cock 24/7 365 days a year and will do so until death
they just haven't met their own Anri Okita yet. Give it some time, or maybe money to visit literally any asian country. Or literally any country.
I can't take responsibility for actions that aren't mine retard. Do you know what the word means?

all youre doing is proving 100% that whites cant be incels
your thirst for white cock is so great that you feel the need to get defensive for their sake when no one is attacking them

what does that even, you raving crazy nigger. just let it be.

>Can you explain why BBC threads exist if you can?

Because you make most of them

>Or AMWF?
r/asianmasculinty makes those

>WMAF?
Or anything concerning latinos and arabs as well?

White guys make them because they want to brag about colonizing non white women which is a good thing because whites should spread their superior genes

>t. begs for white cock 24/7 365 days a year and will do so until death
they just haven't met their own Anri Okita yet. Give it some time, or maybe money to visit literally any asian country. Or literally any country.

Most women prefer white cock but they dont want any white guy, they want white chad

>I can't take responsibility for actions that aren't mine retard.

Whats this nigger?

this isnt a place for incels, nigger. this isnt a place for niggers either. so you dont belong x2

robots can be both

Attached: tumblr_m5jt26DUvO1qdcy3io1_500.jpg (500x444, 80K)

>spend entire thread saying part of the problem with white "robots" is the racebait they make like BBC threads
>spend entire thread denouncing Blacked
>BBC thread appears
>no you are making them
Spiccuck ladies and gentlemen. If someone's going to bend over that far backwards for you, can you really say you can be a robot? That on top of women overwhelmingly preferring whites and race being one of the most important factors in dating?
Your asian gf is waiting for you. You won't find her here. Actually you just might, fem"bots" often cry for white cock too don't they?

Attached: 1512165962467.jpg (468x895, 44K)

I'm white where is my gf

>tfw good looking but 5'8

JUST

shut up nigger. leave, go to afrochan.

>p-please leave my safespace user-sama, I can't handle all these objective facts
If you have no argument then don't reply. Don't you have another Bleached thread to make? Or maybe you'll spice up the catalog with more Blacked?

tired of arguing with an obstinate nigger that hates the race that made Jow Forums and MANY things great and enjoyable for shitskins the world over to enjoy. im asian i just hate niggers cooning over Whites.

>that hates
There's that victim complex in overdrive again, you sure you are asian?
Can you point out where I said I despise whites? The exact post. Pretty sure all I did was claim whites can't be robots, I've never had an sort of actual conflict with them.

Attached: 1532022859197.png (2183x1532, 316K)

dude you bitch about them all day and night, shut the fuck up nigger. are you a faggot hapa? shut up nigger

I don't see how listing complaints about a particular group of whites means that I hate the race.
I ought to keep a list of strategies white "robots" employ to defend their cancer.
#1 you hate all whites

of course you hate them, you seek to isolate them out based only on their race. youre a faggot and need to fuck off

Still waiting if anyone's interested

>you seek to isolate them out based only on their race