Nordic supremacy

Who had Nordic or viking ancestors here?

Attached: Abcd.jpg (499x768, 88K)

I did almost certainly

WE

Wuzz

Attached: Frissi is norse.png (800x600, 354K)

Niggers

hey stop that, Frisians are/were Nordic-ish

>swedefag
Classic pro-nigger nigger in disguise

Not the memeflagger

I'm a solid mix of tronder and hallstrom so I imagine my ancestors go back quite a ways here. Never looked into it though.

Literally cucked by danes for centuries.

Attached: 1484597830122s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

"I am Finn, of Frisia! And my name shall be remembered forever!"

i did
i wanna rape and plunder hebrew women so badly. there wombs will be defiled by my goy-boy seed.
Lemme smash

>traced my family tree back to a guy in 800AD who was a legit viking
>When I was a kid it was common to not even lock your front door at night
>Now I can't even walk in my capital and hear my own language spoken on the street
Nuke us now. The Norway you remember is gone. We're even more cucked than Sven

i just wanted to make some new friends ;(

Attached: dutch pepe.png (582x583, 251K)

Oslo is a shitstain and needs a nuke, but we're not worse than Sweden. We're not far off, but still.

No, but I probably have a few ancestors who BTFO'd vikangs.

We're way way worse. We just grew fat and decadent due to the oil money. Sweden destroyed itself with immigration.
Look at any Norwegian under the age of 30 today and you'll see a useless slob, a white-knight who looks for things to be righteous about or a hipster who thinks marketing is the cornerstone of human activity.
Fuck this country. I'd move but every other place is worse.

>We just grew fat and decadent due to the oil money
Is that how most of rural Norway is these days too? I'm a sailor (merchant and recreational), and I was hoping to sail my cutter over to Norway sometime next year and spend a few months exploring the fjords and rural fishing villages. Do those still exist or is everything modernized and cucked nowadays?

Half of my ancestors are Scandinavian (Norwegian and Swede). It feels good to have grown up in the Upper Midwest in general, where it’s 90% whites. Some have held on to their cultural traditions longer than other ethnic groups in the US.

My only complaint is how the Lutherans imported thousands of Somalis and other filth.

Attached: 04C60CA8-AE0A-4823-9CDD-B809A779C936.jpg (1000x406, 80K)

>Shootings every weekend in capital

Reclaim our birthright
Til Dovre faller!

Attached: 1524324330036.jpg (1167x1167, 175K)

They are still there, and they are not that modernized. If by modernized you mean tons of new buildings and so forth. We are a small country so there is a limit to how much change there can be.

what's goin on my snow niggas

Attached: Tropper_1849.jpg (4298x3165, 2.83M)

Let us purge you. You know in your heart its better to be a second-class citizen under the Danish Queen, than being a mudslime infested shithole like Sweden.

Rural norway is in rapid decline. Farming communities are eroding rapidly as the population ages. The somalis and other "refugees" don't want to live too far away from Oslo and neither do the kids so nothing is left outside but irrelevant hillbillies.
The coast was ruined by tourism. You won't find anything authentic anymore. It's all owned and highly curated by tour operators.

Je bent nog steeds een van ons jonge, geen zorgen

Attached: 1509605770407.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

I walked around on Oslo S with a gun and 500 rounds the other day. Felt pretty surreal. Kind of hoped a nigga would.

>We're way way worse
>I'd move but every other place is worse.

u wot m8. I do agree though. I am under 30 and am a recovering NEET. Not sure who you're talking about with the hipster stuff. My only plan for the future is get a piece of land in the country side and do hunting, fishing and other cool stuff. Ive given up on finding a good woman to make a family with here.

Hvad skeder min dreng?

Allmen bevæpning virket ubeskrivelig tullete for bare 20 år siden. Nå ser det ut til å være helt nodvendig.

Damn, that's really sad to hear. I live in Alaska and we are starting to have similar problems. Every summer the stupid cruise ships bring thousands of disgusting tourist slobs who litter everywhere, act like cunts, and then have the audacity to act like without them our economy would crumble (they don't seem to realize that our towns did just fine for over a hundred years without them). The Chinks are by far the worst, I've never met a people more callous and disrespectful than those subhuman gooks.

>tfw only 66% scandi according to DNA test

Attached: 1522076540529.png (301x297, 243K)

La oss knuse bolsjevismen, brodre!

Attached: 1523810346033.jpg (568x807, 235K)

Yeah. I live in a small and rather quiet town, but I don't regret buying ~4000 Euros worth of weapons and ammo. My next purchase is a revolver and a shotgun.

Sveits har gjort en god jobb med våpen i befolkningen, vi kan folge i spora.

Attached: 1520341284089.gif (220x220, 339K)

While you were living in mud huts my ancestors were creating empires

Nordic supremacists are pathetic.

What is the rest, german?

Same symptom there then. Chinese tourists here tend to be more well-behaved, probably because we're small, a very niche destination and really fucking expensive so your average rice-farmer has neither heard of us or could afford a bus ticket.
But it's a symptom. What really sold us up the river was good times leading to a generation of soft kids with no other goals than to start a hipster-company they can hype and sell to a Swede and then retire. There's a whole generation of kids who hate their own country and anything classically Norwegian is seen as dull at best.

Amerimutts out. You are all inferior.

>my ancestors achieved great things so its okay that im a loser

Whiter than you Muhammad
Nordic nations have never accomplished anything. Also thanks for learning my language just so you can communicate with me. Nobody would ever learn Swedish. Irrelevant. You're irrelevant.

good thread to remind me why I still hate other white people

Attached: 1522718996195.jpg (785x640, 79K)

>my language
you mean English, a Germanic language, from the Germanic people who came from northern Germany and Scandinavia?

this is now a black supremacy thread

Attached: blacksarecool.jpg (795x988, 264K)

English has more French and Latin influence than Germanic.

Attached: blm.jpg (2000x4400, 1.85M)

Attached: non.jpg (624x530, 73K)

Attached: racemixx.jpg (600x600, 58K)

in terms of amount of words in a dictionary, you're right
but in every day speech, it's Germanic
as well as in the structure and grammar

English has TONS of technical and specialized terms that are almost never used

Can't say I have viking ancestors because most of them came from Norway and Denmark. But my family name stretches back to the 1600s mostly in northern Finland and Sweden. My ancestors were probably caroleans which is much cooler in my opinion.

the richest man in history was BLACK!

Attached: mansamusa.jpg (1200x856, 301K)

and my great grandfather fought in the Finnish winter war. But he died when I was 2

I’m a White Russian, so presumably I’m descended from Vikings, right guys?

Attached: bebe.jpg (500x500, 119K)

Attached: mixed.jpg (1080x1080, 223K)

>israel flag

Attached: 1498380130243.jpg (1013x1079, 61K)

thanks for the (you) best ally!

Attached: epic.jpg (980x552, 85K)

the granfather i never knew came from Finnland.

I am 6% nordic

Attached: fml.png (1334x482, 90K)

>scanning for amerimutt muh heritagers...

Attached: genestealers.jpg (1080x1080, 246K)

Ignore kikey

is that fucking hy-brasil or something in the corner of that map?

Víking frá Esthland ancestry. I like to think how it must have felt to travel to the caspian and black sea from here.

Attached: 1524612391749.jpg (720x404, 75K)

dumb wh*toid

Attached: racemixxxx.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

Go back to the oven kike

Attached: go back to the oven.png (857x512, 789K)

Attached: jaaj.jpg (720x960, 41K)

dumb toothpaste

Attached: mixedrace.jpg (849x565, 529K)

Attached: racemix.jpg (900x600, 208K)

When you were trying to jew us out of our oil fields we tricked you into giving us the technology to harvest it for ourselves.

Attached: 1498196355963.jpg (250x250, 19K)

I have Nordic ancestors, I come from a small place that was once an island that was settled by Vikings. I have 52% Scandinavian DNA

Attached: wieringen.jpg (540x303, 31K)

Fuck off diaspora fag

>Irish (celt) ancestry in my veins like 60% of my fellow Icelanders
It pretty much proves that an ancestor of mine went on a viking and grabbed him some pussy

Ayy what do you snowniggers think of this guy?

Attached: vid.jpg (1200x1728, 175K)

Genuine prarie-nigger native American here. Not even remotely Nordic but crashing you beautiful bastards' thread anyway.

I’m not sure. I’m from Scotland and from what research I have done part of my family came from Orkney where there was a Viking stronghold. My gran could also speak fluent Norwegian so I’m guessing there is a connection somewhere.

No you didn't, ahmed.

Feels good, doesn't it? All these redhairs is proof our ancestors' conquests.

>Friezen
>een van ons

1 van 2 kiezen

It does, to think that I used to be ashamed of my dark hair. /swarthy/=vikang

Nederland is overduidelijk verdeeld tussen Noord en Zuid. In het zuiden zijn katholieke met Frankische, en In het Noorden Protestanten Frissi/Saxon afkomst.

Attached: nederdietsen map.png (1800x1200, 164K)