Do virgin girls exist in college? I'm going to a small university that's all commuter students...

Do virgin girls exist in college? I'm going to a small university that's all commuter students. Surely at least a few 18 or 19 year old females will be kissless virgins r-right?

Attached: 1543182106663.jpg (809x1024, 104K)

yes but not the cute ones user

Not the ugly ones either. Ugly chicks have huge N counts cuz that's basically the only way they can get guys at all.

>be me
>walking up stairs behind girl looking at my phone
>girl starts yelling at me
>look up
>she starts going on how I was trying to look up her skirt and take pics.
>try to explain no I wasnt stop!
>threatens to call the copsand start yelling really loud rapist
>makes me kiss both her buttcheeks and tell her im her ass kissing slave
>I do it cuz cops and people nearby
>she calls me a butt kissing bitch and if she sees me again I will be kissing her and her friends butts all day
>havent gone back to that mall since

lmao, smells fake
but if true then you are a faggot
next time ignore bitches like that, you did nothing wrong so there is no danger, also let her know she is a bitch

Ugly chicks who wear a face full of makeup* are sluts, so are average girls, and so are Stacies. Often times youll get Stacies who went on the cock carousal pretty early in their lives, like in middle school and high school and is now looking to settle down in her college years. Yes, they exist, and a good portion of them.
ugly girls generally dont lose it until very later.

girls threaten to call cops and scream rapist when you're the only guy near her.
hmm sure I would have walked noquestions askedno white knights no nothing stopping me and her screaming rape would be ignored.

sounds fake 3 years ago but in #poundmetoo america you cant be too careful so I paniced and tried to appease her. hope itneverhappesto you user cuz threats of police/white knightheros/ and her claiming rape are very scary and lands many people in jail even for a few days.

but sure you would have just walked and ignored her and her screaming RAPIST RAPIST super loud. k

Idk dude I used to hang out with ugly chicks, they got dick all the time. They had constant orbiters too (like free rides, weed, meals etc). They'd hang out with groups of guys and inevitably guys will fall in love with girls they hang out with, even ugly ones.
I'm talking 3s or 4s. Not 2s though, I'd concede to you on the super ugly ones

I see a girl in one of my engineering classes
90% are nonwhite
then 50% of the rest are too fat for me
then 70% of the rest already dating someone else
then 80% are rabid liberals who wouldn't hesitate before getting me fired for voting for trump or thinking transpeople are mentally ill
then 25% are lesbians
then ??% are just not going to be attracted to me

So why the fuck even bother?
Yea I dont think I have the indulgence to think about virginity

Attached: 1465700680793.jpg (540x540, 34K)

>caring about a soggy hole
lmao, get over it, cuck. take the self-contained unit pill

Attached: 1525922587552.png (1000x1000, 77K)

>girl attends my class
>always in baggy jacket, plain face, thick glasses, and hair is always in bun
>maybe a 4/10 could be better if she actually wore makeup
>backpack has kemono friends and a precure keychain
>extremely active in class, seems to be passionate about history
>she books it to parking garage immediately after class
>only ever sees her in class
Even if she is a virgin, I can never flag her down.

gotta do something drastic. knock her over 'on accident' so you can help pick up her books n shit maybe

>Do virgin girls exist in college?
Theoretically, maybe. Should you count on ever seeing or meeting one? No. They're like 4-leaf clovers or solar eclipses, they technically exist but you're unlikely to see one in person

Virgins? Sure.
Kissless virgins? Absolutely not.

lucky bastard, i hope she can order me around someday

I rather not have a group of girls ordering me to kiss butt all day

It depends seems very Rare Op all depends on how they were raised and shit

My gf is a virgin, altho not kissless, and was like that when we met. I was "the first kiss shes enjoyed" and she hadnt gone past first base before me. Shes 19 and im 18. I find her and thicc body incredibly alluring, and she is my best friend. No regrets

I was with my virgin gf for 7 years. Long distance. She broke up with me recently. Some other guy is going to take her virginity probably in the first week or so of seeing her. Feels absolutely wonderful.

>it's your fault

Fuck you motherfucker, don't you think I know that. Fuck

Golly gee, you really think this story might have been fake?

probably not women are disgusting sluts that you have to wear biohazard suits around them to protect yourself from all the STD's they have.

Girl here. I was a virgin until I was 19, it's possible.