User are you mentally healthy?

user are you mentally healthy?
Rate your mental health 1 to 10 with 1 being batshit crazy

Attached: 1501789312062.jpg (400x400, 24K)

healthy, i only call out people who have confessed to trolling me. as opposed to hating people mindlessly, its a upgrade

about 5/10
"normal" on the outside
completely fucked on the inside

the under psychiatric medication virgin vs the self diagnosed chad

6-10/10
Bipolar with occasional suicidal episodes. I wish I was a 1/10 tho.

6 but I feel like something will happen soon and leave me at 4

3/10
cant hold a job or make any connections with people sense i left the military

3/10, 1/10 if i get schizophrenia like my uncle

I don't know. I seem pretty normal until you ask me what I've been doing with my life and then I go from like an 8/10 to like a 2/10, but really crazy people can't even fake it in the first place.

currently sitting at a solid 8,5/10 OP

3/10
I still can keep some most basic facade of normalhood, but depression has eaten everything inside.
I have no values, no dreams, no personality. I bury myself into escapistic cyberpunk theories while my life deteorates. And to be honest, I doubt I ever had a choice.

Attached: 762.jpg (535x535, 97K)

6/10
Probably worse, though

Nice bump 4 nice bread

My uncle has schizophrenia also
what is yours like. mine is a bit a of. basket case. very depressing, the most intelligent man I know and he can't function at tall

9/10 because I always strive to go higher

I'd say my end-of-month average fluctuates from 2 to 5

im diagnosed with
>ptsd
>paranoid schizo
>reactive attachment disorder
>borderline personality disorder
>ocd

4/10
it's gotten to the point where I can barely function, I'll have streaks of happiness and productivity that last a few weeks at most followed by an entire month of self-loathing and apathy

>depressed and narcissistic
>have to deal with suicidal drives everyday
>i'd rate it 5/10 because overall I manage to look somewhat healthy, sane and likable

I like how rotten you are, let's be friends!

9 - 3 depending on the day. I'm bipolar

What exactly do you suggest, sweetie?

you're not rating your mood, you're rating your mental health itself

if you're bipolar it's never above like a 4 i reckon

I was at a 3 earlier this week. Felt like my sanity was hanging onto a thread. I am now at a 6 or 7 I would say.

sorry user but bipolar with suicidal episodes is like a 2/10 in mental healthy

But I have good mental health habits, coping mechanisms, attitude, concentration, reason, etc. on good days. On bad days, they all go out the window and I'm dysfunctional, whether in the form of suicidal panic or mania.

I guess you could just say I'm always/generally mentally unhealthy but handle it well sometimes instead. Just kinda semantics at that point.

that sounds like you've pretty much got your shit together, proud of u

wish i was that good at dealing with my bullshit

Hundreds of hours of therapy will help.
Though I still struggle with motivating myself to do more than necessary, as in chores and stuff. It's hard when I'm fighting all the urges of depressive episodes. And then when I'm baseline or manic, I just want to have fun and be happy finally.

Maybe like 5/6

I have schizophrenia. I lost my welfare today.

I don't know why yet. Either because I forgot to change to my address, because I spent all my money on methamphetamine or because my mom tried to claim me as dependant for taxes even though I pay rent.

9/10
It'd be a perfect ten but I occasionally have bad flare-ups of anxiety on account of the guy stealing my blood

6.5/10 a few weeks ago i was at a 3 and lately idk why i just feel like im in control of my thoughts and emotions more. It gets better bros

3/10
Borderline Personality Disorder and Anorexia Nervosa

The government is really retarded because I'm going to go completely nuts if I don't get my fucking abilify shot in 2 weeks.

i dont think im able to go crazy crazy but i know i have some fucked up desire in me, for instance when i was a kid i was running through a tall hay field next to pontd to get to my parents car suddenly a frog was on my path and i had some stick in my hand and i felt this desire to just fucking end it so i jabbed the bastard and threw it along with the stick to the pond it was a certain type of feely feel that i can feel coming when situations present themselves and im doing my all to isolate the feely feel and end it, it sort of feels like a darkness is part of you some evil, its disgusting im glad i became aware of it when it was only a frog that had to die and i didnt end up some animaltorturieng little fuck .

3 and I can feel that I can plunge dive to 1 any moment
I'm just waiting to snap

8/10
I do have ghosts but dealing with them