I did a bad thing

I did a bad thing
>little brother tore his acl playing football
>helping him wrap his knee after a shower last night
>he's just in a towel
>takes me a few minutes to realize I can see his dick if I just look in that direction
>blush and try not to think about it
>notice him get hard
>he rubs his other leg against my back as an "accident"
> finish and get up
>look at this pitiful boy trying to hide his boner
>take my shirt off
>pull the towel aside
>suck him off
>swallowed

Attached: 8allp1fj56m01.jpg (638x749, 96K)

we should just create some viral "keep the love in the family" for teh lulz

How old are you and how old is your brother? Did you enjoy it?

16 and 19. I liked watching him try to keep calm and feeling him buck against me

So you did like it. Are you fantasizing about doing it again?

bloody hell thats fucking HOT

Attached: 1519834421474.png (646x595, 280K)

I mean I'm thinking about it obviously. He left for school before I got up this morning so

underage b& and original

For a board of larpers this is a particularly weird one for an adult man to think up

Oh I flipped it I'm 19. I mean I said he's my little brother and that he's in school anyway

thank you glad someone said it.

I didn't ask if you were thinking about it but if you're fantasizing about doing it again.

Yeah I am a little

>I am a little
Just a little? You aren't being honest.

Just dominate him and make him your fuck toy. It's only 25 years to life in my state for doing that.

Nice. But in away that is entirely original

this is either fake as fuck or molestation

if you dont become his personal underwear model imma be annoyed. you already crossed the lines now it's time to give him daily stuff. walk around in panties only... suck him off if you see him hard around you.

ignore the he's my brother and just enjoy the fun. Plus if you were like me and my sister add light bondage fun. Hot stuf like sitting at dinner with mom dad and sis and she was wearing the nipple clamps under her shirt and had stuffed her holes with dildos and left them in. or wearing the kinky panties I told her to wear. It was alot of fun with our sorta dom/sub/switch setup

You never did any of that

neato opinions

Post girl hand with time stamp op

>watches fat bearded neck man run from thread