On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you despise women?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you despise women?
For me, it's to infinity and beyond.

Attached: 34FE92C5-EB8A-4601-8442-842613EE44A8.jpg (597x755, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUdPg81yHLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude! have you seen how lifelike harmony is now?! jesus fuck the dolls are getting good

seriously go watch this. Already saving my money
youtube.com/watch?v=HUdPg81yHLg

dolls > irl bitches

indeed. I was surprised at how good it's starting to look. Also enjoyed her random blinking thruout the vid.
I also enjoyed they have a male model so guys or gals can get their groove on

wtf bump this thread... the other threads going on are daily repost faggotry

Women are too perfect and innocent to hate.

Thanks user.
you've been muted

kek fuck off with this women are wonderful bullshit
they are just as evil and corrupt as men they just are better bullshitters and manipulators. Hell they convinced you they are perfect and innocent. Something a desperate virgin would say

more people on this board need to watch this video. Especially all the guys single or looking for some companionship.

like 3, i have problems with the ways that the vast majority of women act, but it's more a product of our culture than something inherent with them. we all share the blame for it (men and women), and it could be fixed.
it's also purely a general thing - i've met several girls who don't do the things i hate and are very cool people (including my girlfriend)

I don't hate them. I pity them

>including my girlfriend
Why are you even here?

>I'm not sexist
>Women can't be evil
HMMMMMMMM

no interest in these dolls, but imagine if you had a realistic one similar to op image but dressed it so that you couldn't see its "skin" like winter clothing during snowfall outside... and have her positioned as if you're giving her a piggy back in the snow while she's 'sleeping'.

>On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you despise women?
3.86*10^10^17

Honestly about 2
Nature made them that way, we humans like to think we ascended beyond animalistic instincs but at the end of the day we are still just smart monkeys.

The only people I hate is myself and my mother, but I do not hate her because she is a woman but because she gave birth to me.

bimpbampbumpbomp

i enjoy contributing to the discussions about women and relationships as a person with actual experience
also it makes me feel better about my insecurities

I can't get on the mindless incel rage bandwagon as it solves nothing. You'll hate them and they'll hate you until one side kills the other. The current economical climate created them to act this way with huge emphasis on consumption and seeking a hedonistic lifestyle brought on from celebrity worship. As much as I hate to say religion did have one vital use in maintaining civil order in a society. It was a great form of control that used fear of the unknown to keep people grounded and humble.

they're useless and ugly. i can count the amount of girls that are above a 1/10 for me on one hand.

You might be gay?
Women are generally outwardly beautiful but are horrible and vile as people.

I do see woman as being any different than males other than phenotypical features.

People in general are egomaniacal.

I mean, you came to a website to hate on others to validate your feelings when things don't go your way.

You're not smart enough to see the parallel.

5 at best.

let me make this clear. It isn't a RACE problem, it isn't a GENDER problem, it's a NORMIE problem.

although i will admit women are mentally inferior and should be kept on a leash.

10, I want to beat the ever living shit out of a roastie. make her nose bleed and shatter her bones into dust.

you would just be giving her what she wants.

women have little sense of responsibility or control over their dark feminine side, thats why they want a man to emotionally and physically abuse them so they don't have to be vigilant around themselves.

you could line them up and execute them and they would enjoy it in the slightest because they know they're evil is being purged from the world.

nah, not gay either

I don't even see human beings when I look at women anymore

This board needs more people like you

This board needs less soul suckers like you

Get out of here, thot enabler
This is not your home

Attached: 1519337613545.jpg (356x313, 14K)