Tism story thread?

Why don't we have a comfy thread about our own personal autistic moments, spergouts, and general social failure stories.

>Be me
>Collegefag, freshman year
>Had trouble making friends
>Invited by dorm neighbour to lunch with his clique a couple times
>Things going great!
>Think this could be my chance to finally have a proper friend "group,"
>They seem to love my edgy humor
>One of them convinces me to go on a full rant about Jewish subversion to a dude who doesn't normally eat with us
>Do it, the table is cracking up
>FeelingPopular
>Pause in the conversation
>The target of my lecture says he thinks my name has jewish origins
>I think it'd be funny to ironically overreact
>Pull my pocket knife on him
>Demand he takes it back or I "will carve a star of david on his gut,"
>Silence
>...
>It has been a month since I last ate a meal with someone else.

The guy who originally invited me out with them still said hi to me, but I am not autistic enough to ignore the obvious change in his attitude towards me. Added to my list of regrets, thought I had gotten away from my spergy self when I left highschool.

Attached: crying facepalm wojak.png (882x758, 17K)

While I am highly autistic I can't remember any particularly notable thing I've done so I will give this thread a bump instead

holy shit, please let this be real

orgimallo

Attached: 65.jpg (320x240, 13K)

>be me
>friend hooks me up with girlfriends best friend
>don't talk to her the whole double date we go on
>date goes awful
>ask her out again over DMs
>she actually accepts
>didn't respond and actually plan anything, just have a confirmation that she'd go out with me
>it's been a month
>she unfollowed me since

It is, idk how to prove it, I could post the knife with a timestamp? But it isn't like I can go and say "hey man, remember when I pulled a knife on you as a joke a month or so ago, yeah some guys on the internet need me to prove it so I need you to let me record you affirming my story."

In hindsight I can see how the story is funny for others, hence i posted it, but just remember it makes me cringe.

If I were you I'd honestly just address it to the guy you know since he still talks to you without sperging outs and just explain you were joking.

It's been a month man. It seems weird, clearly they don't want to be around me since they stopped inviting me out. I would rather grovel in my own retardation and self pity than face a rehashing of the embarrassment of my realizing they don't like me because of that action.

The worst part is the fact that I didn't get that I had done something wrong at the time, and it didn't set in till a week had past and none of them had really spoken to me.

Whatever, life goes on, I'll make more friends. I may be afflicted by the tism, but it isn't an anchor for me.

>havent been to university in 6 weeks because im scared of getting the bus

Oh please, be a man and just talk to someone and take charge of the situation. The absolute worst thing that could happen is they confirm what you already think. Literally, things can only get better. It's only been a month branon u can do it

Yes but a onions riddled twink such as myself can't just "be a man and do it,"

I literally cannot see a logical benefit to going through more physically jarring embarrassment to get an answer I already have.

>be 17
>want gf, but too shy
>joined band to do something social
>meet some cool folks
>they get me out of my shell
>there's a really cute girl I like in there
>she's just doing Band to have accolades for when she moves to the big city
>Christmas rehearsal
>buddy plays guitar and figures it'd be cool to do a metal version of Jingle Bells
>Asks me to sing
>okay, I could try
>actually practice singing for hours a day
>kicks in and I belt out the lyrics like I didn't even know I had in me, the small crowd is in awe
>applause and cheers for encore
>she runs up, eyes shining bright
>"That was amazing user! Where did you learn to do that?"
>"Haha. Y'know." Then I blank out.
>tell her I'm gonna go out for a smoke
>"Oh ok."
>never talks to me again

Turns out she was batshit crazy with a load of baggage. Ended up meeting my wife a bit later on. Still just cringe when I think of how back then I could be a literal rockstar and still guck it up.

You're only as twinkish as you see yourself hombre
I understand, but I wish you the best. I think you could be great, they loved your humor
You could go on being the crazy guy and at this point no one would question your jokes

Or I would get in deeper shit and eventually be reported and expelled from my college, this place isn't exactly friendly to alternative humor. I am already on probation for a weapons violation as well.... 1 more strike and I am out.

Being the quite guy who helps people with their homework seems much more /comfy/ than the suspected neo-nazi that pulls knives on people for their insinuation that they're jewish.

>be me
>exist
>every girl I had a chance of getting into a normal relationship with I've rejected either passively or actively.

autism isn't a one time event it's a way of life

Attached: yikes.png (222x186, 69K)

Get. Out. Normalfag.
There are people here who would literally commit a homicide to have even a sliver of attention from the opposite gender, and you claim to be of the tism for REJECTING MUTLIPLE WOMEN! Die in a fucking flaming crash you goddamn faggot, I hope your life ends in screams and terror as your normalfaggot NPC flame is snuffed out once and for all. This board, and the world at large, will be far better off when people like you are executed en mass. Fuck You Nigger.

Had something similar back in the day. I was relatively good looking I guess but at the time didnt know it, however I was a total retard socially.Could not hold up my end of a conversation for more than 45 seconds. Friend sets me up with his gf's friend who is way out of my league. I say literally nothing to her and they drop her off back home barely an hour later. She gets out and as soon as the car door closes my friend turns around and with a completely straight face says "Dude, youre the most introverted person Ive ever met. WTF is wrong with you?" I recall thinking "you fucking know me asshole, why would you think this was a good idea?"

bumperino negro

>mfw no autistic moments because I hide in my dorm room anytime I don't have to go to class

Attached: smug wojak2.png (680x574, 127K)

>proud of being anti-social

Talk a walk in the park you sperg, the grease is starting to curdle.

>talk a walk
sounds like someone can't write a cohesive sentence. Is it the salt?

Attached: your_post_discarded.png (800x800, 477K)

Not based, and perhaps too redpilled

Attached: inspection.png (1180x1142, 229K)

Correcting someone's grammar on a Hebrides gardening forum

Attached: trash.jpg (778x1018, 367K)

>OY VEY GOY, YOU MADE A TYPO, HAHAHAH GET OUTTA HERE IT INVALIDATES YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT.

Nigger tier logic here

SEETHING

I think your getting to worked up desu

Attached: spurdo.png (1024x749, 117K)

Big Intellectual You Are

Attached: 1517782335698.jpg (392x379, 119K)

and you aren't? better pick up a book and start learning how to read it.

Attached: ultra iq.jpg (223x226, 10K)

Shut the fuck up. Some people prefer being alone (the people who actually belong on this board) go kill yourself.

based and quite possibly redpilled

>Prefer being alone.

That is an absolutely retarded assertion to make about our species, a social one, we are born to need social contact. Without it you will, without a doubt, deteriorate into a barely recognizable husk of across the board inadequacy. Clearly you've already begun the dive down. Rejecting nature, evolution and biology doesn't work for anyone.

Imagine being so retarded that you actually believe this

Not him but
>this level of damage control
Jesus, you got absolutely BTFOd and "imagine being so retarded" is the best you could muster? Leave this thread with whatever dignity you have

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA, FUCKING NIGGERS!

don't worry about him, he's a little retarded that's all