Hey Jow Forums, a few months ago, I tried to film myself asking out the love of my life and she rejected me...

Hey Jow Forums, a few months ago, I tried to film myself asking out the love of my life and she rejected me. This almost made me kill myself, i'm gonna keep this short and sweet... Yes, I am autistic, and I just want to tell everybody PLEASE DON'T HURT YOURSELVES ! I sure do love all of you!

I'll post the video if you wanna see it, I found a new girl to love and I won't make the same mistakes again.

LEARN FROM THIS VIDEO!!!! DON'T ACT LIKE THIS!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8IJMCzzvP0&t=

I have my discord in the description, please join if you're going through a hard time in your life! I'm always here to talk!

Attached: 1543456103348.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjNUancnvuM&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcd6tr1HVsI
youtube.com/watch?v=WXEiu6E2DpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, I know the video is cringe. Yes, she did break my heart, I tried to hang myself because of this... I love you guy's!

If you're lonely, please join the discord. Really, I'm here for you guys!

There's always other fish in the sea.

Bumping this thread with interesting pictures of ghosts that I've taken.

This is a picture of a demon in the mirror, The picture was just my phone facing the mirror.

I have a haunted mirror in my home.

Attached: Mirror Friend.jpg (640x960, 45K)

how long to make the file picture and how old are you? 13, things happen in life to challenge you, punch that girl in the jaw and find someone better to send your life with,

finding love might seem impossible, but with out impossible we never would have made it to the moon
-a random Jow Forums user

God bless you buddy! I'm twenty five, I've experenced a lot of spiritual stuff every sense my attempt at suicide.

The supernatural is VERY real, and I find strange stuff all the time. I'll keep posting. Subscribe to my channel and join my discord buddy! I'm on a mission in my life to help people like me!

You are right, I should of never did what I've done but now I've found somebody else to love!

Here's a picture of a ghost I took in the mirror! You can see the black mass in the photo and a face.

The dead are always reaching out to me.

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-132350.png (512x911, 259K)

This picture was taken when I stumbled upon a friend that has passed at a park. He was next to an empty bottle of vodka. I like to think his brother was having a drink with him before he crossed over to the other side.

He's a good friend, I returned his ashes to his family.

Attached: Binjies Ashes.jpg (720x960, 88K)

Sir, you're awesome.

I took this picture when I found this woman wallet on the ground, I tried to find the owner of the wallet but it turned out to she was murdered.

I brought the wallet to the police. This kind of stuff follows me everywhere.

Attached: womanss wallet.jpg (1440x1080, 384K)

that's sad
rip tykeisha

Why in the actual fuck would you ever say that to someone?
Kys you tard

It is sad, I care about her a lot. I hope was is able to find peace and her killer is brought to justice... I care about the dead a lot now, and I want to save people from suicide because I have see the light..

Attached: ecdae5ca-56c0-4841-8bf3-08d62486b724.jpg (280x280, 19K)

I was trying to be rigorously honest. I am autistic and I make stupid mistakes like this.

I want to help people like me. If you need help with the ladies, please join my discord and subscribe guy's, don't give up! We're all gonna make it!

what's happening now

Attached: 1531840744706.png (333x322, 161K)

but what was the point of the pee story and did it actually happen?

Attached: 1541593827786.jpg (700x624, 75K)

Not a lot, getting attacked by somebody from this thread on discord. Haha. He's calling a retarded autist, lmao.

That's okay though, I told him that I loved him and if he needed a friend... He has one in me. That goes to all of you. Please don't ever hurt yourselvs. God bless all of you.

went from im sad and need help to ghost in 3 minutes

Yes, it happed. I figured I would tell her because God always brings the truth to light.

i dont mean anything i wanted to offer help and made an awesome quote, but ghosts*

Why did you decide to piss in your own face and stick a pen in your ass? Be specific please.

I'm pretty eccentric, If you watch my videos you'd know that. Hahah.

I've made my autism my weapon.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjNUancnvuM&t=

It actually get's me in trouble a lot, I got arrested for a video I made. I'll post it one sec.

Hahaha.

I got arrested for this video bro. My neighbor is a crack head and he kept stealing shit from my moms yeard, so I broke into his house and stole his television as pay back... The police came to my house and took me to jail. Here's the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcd6tr1HVsI

I was pissed about this one, my neighbor is a fucking crack head, He broke into my moms house and stole food from her and then I GOT ARRESTED. Bullshit.

Right.. have you even studied the paranormal? Just because you see something weird doesn't automatically mean it's a demon. There's certain signs to tell you if it's a demon or not. Smh, kek.

so why post on this thread, im new to Jow Forums and i thought r9k was the joker side of things, no offense im just wondering, and autism is a curse in disquise as a superpower or viseversae*

I got to go everyone, Sub and join my discord, I'll make this thread again later and try to save some lives! Good luck to you all! God bless!

add me on twitter dfpowerup

You really should've push it through, OP. Better be dead than faggot, end it

Attached: 1543111114178.png (800x800, 272K)

went to your youtube channel, not bad

Got ya bro!!!! I'm gonna follow you

I promise you buddy, you're not going to get anywhere in life with that kind of attitude. You're negative and that shows, people aren't going to like and and you're making yourself miserable.

Angels don't like ugly.

Feel free to post your youtube channels, instagrams, twitters, all that good stuff. I love making new freinds! :]

Anybody still in this thread?

Can you say something new, please? I'm 21 and never had social scenarios out of family, they hate me, I hate myself so much I wanna suffer because that's what I earned by starting positive and hard working in the first 18 years. Fuck life, fuck people, fuck you, but most importantly fuck me.

Attached: 1542083962758.jpg (554x441, 47K)

Hahah, dude. You've got a bad attitude, I highly doubt you've been through the hell i've been through. Join the fucking discord, start working on yourself and be thankful you still have a chance to LEARN and SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS!

Just join the discord and let's talk man.

OP seems like a nice fren

Attached: 1534342812153.jpg (754x1158, 112K)

Thank you man, I've went through a spiritual awakening and I don't know how else to explain it other than by saying I sure do care about you guy's. I've been using youtube and discord as an out-lit to connect with other people like me.

I really hope more people subscribe and join the discord. I've managed to help people get girlfriend, got some to start making youtube videos, and I'm trying to inspire others to follow their dreams.

I had a near death experience after I tried to hang myself, and I want to tell everyone... Boy, I sure do love y'all and so does God.

I've seen the light.

I was trying that for years after being diagnosed with unmemed autismo and trying my hardest to learn how to talk to others, get over my anxiety, insomnia, while stressing myself with school crap and trying to get in CS at uni.
I'm tired of wasting my time on any of that shit, I'll never be socially normie tier or computer savant. No tradable knowledge, no connections, no money, and no neetbux here in eastern-Europe, I'm basically dead at this point

Attached: 1540379738782.png (382x395, 62K)

Dude, I've been exactly where you are. I've almost died several times and I want you to know that God has a purpose for you...

Your suffering is building you up for something great buddy... When you're in a dark place, you think you've been buried alive.... But in reality you've been planted.

I sure do love you buddy, I really hope you join in on the fun. Life is magical man, I sure do love you!

Attached: Photo on 11-29-18 at 12.12 PM.jpg (1080x720, 224K)

I'm not OP but I just wanna say that I believe in you fren. I understand all of it is hard. I understand it's overwhelming.
But you're gonna make it.
You can do it fren!

Attached: 1533042327505.jpg (790x837, 62K)

You're a good guy user, your meme magic is very strong!

I never trusted Discord, guess I'm gonna take my pills and sleep a few hours, bye

Attached: 1538990838812.png (681x652, 348K)

Okay, goodnight buddy. I hope you come around and see the light. I always have room for one more.

Lay down the meth pipe home boy

I am four months sober, by the grace of God! Thanks for that good advice. :]

im also a cool guy

youtube.com/watch?v=WXEiu6E2DpA

Hahah, "i'm a cool guy" !

I havent watched the video yet but we love you too user, thanks for not killing yourself.
Remember not to let girls rule your mind fren, they're just one peice of a larger puzzle called life.

That image of apu really spoke to me, please post more wholesome pics like that. Thanks buddy.

Attached: 1541258019083.jpg (234x234, 27K)

Thank you man, I sure do care about everyone here. I want them to join the discord so I can help them any way I can, please subscribe so I can connect with more people.

I love you user! God bless you!

Gotta love me some sweet, sweet wholesome threads. You brightened my day anons ,