/aspgen/ aspergers general i guess if anyone wants

GOD I FUCKING HATE BEING AUTISTIC WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE NORMAL AND WITH A WORKING BRAIN THAT ISNT A FUCKING COMPUTER I WANT EMOTION HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 75a.jpg (657x527, 34K)

if anything, i wish i werent autistic so i could feel LESS emotion. this shits intense and overwhelming for me. also FUCK this sensory shit. >:(

GRUMPH FERGLE GRUMPFERGERTLE SCRURLE RERFLE

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 27K)

You are not autistic, you are just larping, autistic brain is actually the opposite of computer you fucking retard.

ur caps lock is on, puter

>he has sensory shit
lmao u got shit tier autism

Attached: face-close-young-hispanic-man-450w-372395197.jpg (450x335, 23K)

nearly every actual autistic person has it, thats kinda one of the... yknow, main criteria?

either way, my 'tizm has blessed me with a crazy ass sense of creativity, so im happy :^)

I don't have the sensory shit but I have autism. As a kid I saw people get embarrassed or cringed out by what I do or bored when I ramble on about the special interests but don't feel what they feel.

I could read their expressions but the mutual feeling just wasn't there to stop me and I look weird and don't pass for normal either way so I know there's no point.

I don't feel the shame. It's just not showing up. It's like being able to stick your hand in fire but not feel it. Do you think I have comorbid issues?

it's seems user, that you are destined to become a fearsome wizard. It is in your blood user.Your muggle parents and peers will never understand.

It wasn't when I was diagnosed with Aspergers. Sensory issues weren't considered important enough to determine diagnosis.

It was far more based on lack of social skills and repetitive special interests or motions. Other criteria were no language delay and having an IQ that wasn't in the mentally retarded range.

>thinking that aspergers gives you less emotions
Fucking wish

in a perfect world everyone would be high functioning autistic. Then we could be normal.

I got diagnosed at 14 and things have only gone downhill at my current age of 28. I literally cant stand living with it. Ive got other mental disorders and they all compound eachother. Ive trained myself to pretend to be normal, but its all a lie and people can see right through it. My ability to make reasonable decisions is ast zero, and when I do make good decisions my rationale is extremely flawed.

lets all complain about having autism.

What do autistic grills like? There's a very cute girl I know who's mildly autistic and I think her spergings are extremely cute. She'll do shit like bounce up and down when she's very happy and other really cute things like that.

Is there anything I should watch out for that other autistic people have noticed pissed them off?

Attached: romance helper.png (657x527, 15K)

>in a perfect world everyone would be high functioning autistic.

>I literally cant stand living with it.
>ability to make reasonable decisions is ast zero, and when I do make good decisions my rationale is extremely flawed.

Ye that sounds like a perfect, functioning world to me too.
Just sad that it would die out after the first generation KEK

My roommate has it, we all know he has it.
It's not as bad but the dude literally can't form a conversation that leads anywhere.

Pops into our convos with irrelevant things just to be inclusive.

Attached: 1474168950358.jpg (500x500, 88K)

Everyone has it, but some people may have a really subtle version they never notice, so it doesn't affect them in real life.

My biggest issue is that I can't handle being walked on by cats, but how often does that really matter? If I weren't walked on by cats I'd never notice it. I probably technically do have some regarding light as well, but I only notice it when the sun is low and shining right into my eyes. When normies are wearing sunglasses. So it doesn't actually affect me whatsoever, even though the issues may technically be there.

After many years of trial, error, and flat out fucking failure ive trained myself to carry on a conversation with normal people i still feel like this is what they think of me. Unironically I hold a conversation better when its about something meaningful and real. I just cant integrate into the bants, not in groups or even one on one. But like all autists im better at the one on one. But even then i still feel like this is how people see me.
Ill say something completely off topic because in my mind its related somehow and others will question what im talking about. Then I am left unable to explain it coherently... This post is getting too real and its giving me anxiety.

I kind of need this thread to be alive for a while. Bumping

Attached: 1519402489542.gif (200x200, 2M)

>pretty good at one on one conversations
>can't form emotional connections with most people and barely have anyone to talk to

Attached: 1528741897000.jpg (640x640, 210K)

tfw high functioning autist
FUCK I WISH I COULD CHANGE MYSELF SO FUCKING MUCH AAAA THERE'S NOTHING TO GAIN OUT OF THIS FUCKING CONDITION
>tfw functional enough to not need neetbux
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO BE SOMEONE DIFFERENT, ANYONE DIFFERENT
IS THERE ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT BEING A ASPY?!

Attached: iL1dApmP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

unironically cant tell if facetious or not. probably because of my autism.

i'm unironically not being facetious i just fucking hate this so much

my counsler suggested getting checked for autsim